Bible Pay

Read 155835 times

• Budinga

• January 28, 2020, 02:21:29 AM
    more
Re: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)
« Reply #1305 on: January 04, 2022, 12:14:04 PM »
Thanks, Dynaxius is the one who originally released wBBP so credit to him for that and thinking about BSC.

As far as coinbase, no we arent listed there yet as their minimum listing requirements are pretty high (I recvd an email from them about a year ago and it was something like $20mil per day volume).  But one thing we can do with coinbase is apply as a merchant, which gives our users the ability to pay for things with a coinbase acct (such as an NFT or an orphan).  We should definitely do that, then we can have their partner logo and their checkout process.  Its similar to integrating with paypal.

That's a great idea for the project. Sorry what i meant was coinbase wallet its a bit like metamask but with the coinbase logo. Sorry im a bit of a noob with Ethereum token's, as far as i know it has support for the binance network.

Or am i just completely misunderstanding it?

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)
« Reply #1306 on: January 04, 2022, 12:40:43 PM »
That's a great idea for the project. Sorry what i meant was coinbase wallet its a bit like metamask but with the coinbase logo. Sorry im a bit of a noob with Ethereum token's, as far as i know it has support for the binance network.

Or am i just completely misunderstanding it?
On a mostly unrelated note, Heres an example of one token that isnt on coinbase but allows you to checkout and buy their token with coinbase, know ahead of time you have to be logged in to get to the screen where you can see the coinbase payment option :  https://sovren.media/buy-tokens      (Keeping this here as a guide for us when we can do this).

As far as this new metamask liquidity, it does open us up to being able to buy bbp with many more options (since wBBP is Uniswap compatible now).
- You can buy bbp on SX, then wrap it to wBBP then send it to metamask
- You can buy BNB first, say you already have some in Metamask, you can go to Yieldfields, and click Uniswap Exchange, and when metamask comes up you can convert BNB to wBBP!
- Or you can transfer wBBP from one metamask wallet to another (I created two metamasks for testing and did that yesterday just to see the transaction) which btw costed me .07 cents on BNB.  Since they are much cheaper per transaction than ETH chain.

Let me know if I answered it or not my friend.

• Budinga

• January 28, 2020, 02:21:29 AM
    more
« Reply #1307 on: January 04, 2022, 12:50:10 PM »
On a mostly unrelated note, Heres an example of one token that isnt on coinbase but allows you to checkout and buy their token with coinbase, know ahead of time you have to be logged in to get to the screen where you can see the coinbase payment option :  https://sovren.media/buy-tokens      (Keeping this here as a guide for us when we can do this).

As far as this new metamask liquidity, it does open us up to being able to buy bbp with many more options (since wBBP is Uniswap compatible now).
- You can buy bbp on SX, then wrap it to wBBP then send it to metamask
- You can buy BNB first, say you already have some in Metamask, you can go to Yieldfields, and click Uniswap Exchange, and when metamask comes up you can convert BNB to wBBP!
- Or you can transfer wBBP from one metamask wallet to another (I created two metamasks for testing and did that yesterday just to see the transaction) which btw costed me .07 cents on BNB.  Since they are much cheaper per transaction than ETH chain.

Let me know if I answered it or not my friend.

As always thank you for great explanation much appreciated.

Happy New Year.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #1308 on: January 10, 2022, 04:17:14 PM »
Please see this Bangladesh fundraiser from Austin:

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=895.new#new

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #1309 on: January 22, 2022, 10:30:40 AM »
Please see this appeal from Pastor Joshua at HFOC Kenya:

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=897.msg12207#msg12207

« Reply #1310 on: January 22, 2022, 07:20:29 PM »
BBP wallet is offline on southxchange?

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #1311 on: January 22, 2022, 09:40:24 PM »
BBP wallet is offline on southxchange?
Yeah I see that in the wallet status ... But I know of no reason for it to be down.
My home node is in sync with chainz:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bbp/

Ill mention this to them.
Thanks.