Bible Pay

Read 343332 times

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)
« Reply #1440 on: September 09, 2023, 10:41:00 AM »
The Linux binaries in biblepay-lin64.zip appear to only have  BiblePay.BMSD

Thanks bro Oncoapop, I am ready to release 0.17.4.3 now, and will check that and announce it shortly.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)
« Reply #1441 on: September 09, 2023, 10:49:27 AM »
BiblePay - 0.17.4.4
Mandatory upgrade for Sanctuaries (Leisure Upgrade for Users)

- Ensure investor blocks are always 50% (+7 bbp)
- Help revive our LLMQ Quorums

• Budinga

• January 28, 2020, 02:21:29 AM
    more
« Reply #1442 on: September 11, 2023, 03:10:44 AM »
Hi bro Budinga, hope you have been good!

Could you give me the sanc IP?
You can try this, from the home IP type:
telnet your_sanc_ip your_sanc_port
And see if it answers?

If other nodes can see your sanc it should stay in non investor state.

Oh btw, you have to allow whatever your port is through your VMS firewall too (as a sanc).

Hi Rob,

I am doing great i hope you are too my friend.

Maybe it was my norton, i had it on auto i just set BBP to allow all. and run the command will see how it goes.

• Budinga

more
« Reply #1443 on: September 11, 2023, 09:13:28 AM »
Hi Rob,

I am doing great i hope you are too my friend.

Maybe it was my Norton, i had it on auto i just set BBP to allow all. and run the command will see how it goes.

It is definitely doing it again. firewall is completely open and i also forwarded the port to my pc just to check. But for some reason i cannot telnet in to it anymore, since the update.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #1444 on: September 14, 2023, 07:25:43 PM »
It is definitely doing it again. firewall is completely open and i also forwarded the port to my pc just to check. But for some reason i cannot telnet in to it anymore, since the update.

Seems fine over here.  Just let me know if you need me to help.

• Budinga

more
« Reply #1445 on: September 15, 2023, 02:28:04 AM »
Seems fine over here.  Just let me know if you need me to help.

Ok maybe its my Norton blocking the ports ill have a play with it next week as i don't have the time at the moment.
But 100% i cant telnet in to it.. very strange this just started happening.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #1446 on: September 16, 2023, 09:32:48 AM »
Ok maybe its my Norton blocking the ports ill have a play with it next week as i don't have the time at the moment.
But 100% i cant telnet in to it.. very strange this just started happening.

Yeah, the prereq to have an active node is to definitely be able to telnet to it from the outside world.  Heres my config for one of my sancs on a nonstandard port that may help clear this up, in your biblepay.conf:
port=10002
rpcport=50002

This one listens on port 10002 instead of 40000, and the reason for setting rpcport is to simply make them distinct per sanc.
Then I also do the 'sudo ufw allow 10002/tcp' on my sanc and now I can telnet to it from my home machine when its running and it doesnt get pose banned.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #1447 on: September 16, 2023, 09:41:20 AM »
** Update for Mining Sanctuaries that have Lagging Blocks **

So I've been pulling my hair out trying to find out why 'sometimes' (and this also was reported by Oncoapop recently) out of 10 nodes in a Temple, 1 or 2 will start lagging behind on the block count and eventually they need restarted with -erasechain=1 (that was the recommended current solution at least).

Today I finally got the raw logs from one sanc that was doing that and I found part of the root cause:
2023-09-15T23:47:39Z CChainLocksHandler::EnforceBestChainLock -- CLSIG (CChainLockSig(nHeight=447722, blockHash=b6202fdf5ffdf1b315577a2d4ab53f141212f2b8652b7aaff426d781c956bff9)) marked block 494b4e05928fd613d1d831c40fbeb3c2af0044333e793c5ae09e15fbfcddc91e as conflicting
2023-09-15T23:47:39Z ConflictingChainFound: conflicting block=494b4e05928fd613d1d831c40fbeb3c2af0044333e793c5ae09e15fbfcddc91e  height=447720  log2_work=60.28583982  date=2023-09-15T23:40:31Z
2023-09-15T23:47:39Z ConflictingChainFound:  current best=dd261ab9c7215d3e4acde9d8b4fa2e24c7dccd822b294734798b8f406220b81d  height=447717  log2_work=60.28583982  date=2023-09-15T23:25:08Z
2023-09-15T23:47:39Z CChainLocksHandler::EnforceBestChainLock -- CLSIG (CChainLockSig(nHeight=447722, blockHash=b6202fdf5ffdf1b315577a2d4ab53f141212f2b8652b7aaff426d781c956bff9)) marked block 494b4e05928fd613d1d831c40fbeb3c2af0044333e793c5ae09e15fbfcddc91e as conflicting

In llmq for chainlocks we go round robin around all the sancs and form quorums.  When the chainlocks is Active, blocks must be enforced by the whole quorum for the best chain.  Now we have a unique scenario where the actual sancs are mining also.  So if a sanc finds two blocks in a row, I believe quicker than those can be locked by the rest of the network, while another sanc solves a block at the same height that gets locked before the first sanc, it ends up in an internal conflicting state (its pindex status for the conflicting blocks keep getting stored in memory as a conflict and does not get updated).  The real question is why does it not reorganize when the main chain grows larger (the chainlocked chain).  That part is still is not solved.

But I have a partial solution for now:

If this happens to your node, you can simply stop it with './biblepay-cli -conf=/configs/yournodenumber.conf stop\r\n./biblepayd -conf=/configs/yournodenumber.conf &' to stop and start the node, and when it restarts, the conflicting block will be purged from ram and it will sync to the tip (which is a big relief because I did not want to recommend resyncing the chain in this case as that gets old pretty quick).

I will keep looking into the root cause to see if we can make the node recover when this happens.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #1448 on: September 18, 2023, 04:51:00 PM »
Hey All,
Whoever wants to participate in our next testnet release, please check it out here:

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=944.0

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #1449 on: September 18, 2023, 05:09:15 PM »
Coming Soon : Dynamically Sized Sanctuaries

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=945.new#new

« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 05:45:21 PM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #1450 on: September 23, 2023, 02:48:07 PM »
BiblePay - 0.17.4.7 - Mandatory Upgrade for Entire Network

Cutover Height : 449485

- We now have Dynamically Sized Sancs (Temple,Sanctuary,Altar)
- LLMQ Quorums now work with Temples to maximize reliability of chainlocks
- Masternodelist returns the Tribe of the Temple
- Ensure governance monthly emission amount is correct per schedule
- Passive Sancs still get 50% reward due to being POSE banned

Github:
https://github.com/biblepay/biblepay/releases/tag/0.17.4.7

You can now create an Altar (455,001), Sanctuary (4,500,001) or a Temple (45,000,001).
Use the existing documentation for creating a sanctuary; then execute 'exec upgradesanc sancname' and your new sanctuary should register.
Be sure to do this after the cutover height.

• MIP

• February 13, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
    more
« Reply #1451 on: September 25, 2023, 03:41:54 AM »
I am announcing the new release in Reddit/Telegram/LinkedIn/Discord channels.

BTW --disable-wallet compile (like the one I used to do for the Blockbook explorer node) yields some linker errors.

Code: [Select]
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `GetWalletBalance()':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:190: undefined reference to `GetWalletForJSONRPCRequest(JSONRPCRequest const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:192: undefined reference to `EnsureWalletIsAvailable(CWallet*, bool)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:194: undefined reference to `CWallet::GetBalance(unsigned char const&, int, bool) const'
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `GetScriptForMining()':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:971: undefined reference to `GetWalletForJSONRPCRequest(JSONRPCRequest const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:972: undefined reference to `CWallet::GetScriptForMining(std::shared_ptr<CReserveScript>&)'
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `LockStakes()':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:2048: undefined reference to `GetWalletForJSONRPCRequest(JSONRPCRequest const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:2050: undefined reference to `CWallet::LockByMask(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >)'
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `IsMyAddress(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:287: undefined reference to `GetWalletForJSONRPCRequest(JSONRPCRequest const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:289: undefined reference to `EnsureWalletIsAvailable(CWallet*, bool)'
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `DefaultRecAddress(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >)':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:300: undefined reference to `GetWalletForJSONRPCRequest(JSONRPCRequest const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:302: undefined reference to `EnsureWalletIsAvailable(CWallet*, bool)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:331: undefined reference to `CWallet::GetKeyFromPool(CPubKey&, bool)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:338: undefined reference to `CWallet::MarkDirty()'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:339: undefined reference to `CWallet::SetAddressBook(boost::variant<CNoDestination, CKeyID, CScriptID> const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `ReviveSanctuariesJob[abi:cxx11]()':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:2571: undefined reference to `GetWalletForJSONRPCRequest(JSONRPCRequest const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:2573: undefined reference to `EnsureWalletIsAvailable(CWallet*, bool)'
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `RPCSendMoney(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, long, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, int&)':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:225: undefined reference to `GetWalletForJSONRPCRequest(JSONRPCRequest const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:227: undefined reference to `EnsureWalletIsAvailable(CWallet*, bool)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:259: undefined reference to `CWallet::CreateTransaction(std::vector<CRecipient, std::allocator<CRecipient> > const&, std::shared_ptr<CTransaction const>&, CReserveKey&, long&, int&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&, CCoinControl const&, bool, int, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:265: undefined reference to `CWallet::CommitTransaction(std::shared_ptr<CTransaction const>, std::map<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::less<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >, std::allocator<std::pair<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > > >, std::vector<std::pair<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >, std::allocator<std::pair<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > > >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, CReserveKey&, CConnman*, CValidationState&)'
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `CReserveKey::~CReserveKey()':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/./wallet/wallet.h:1292: undefined reference to `CReserveKey::ReturnKey()'
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `SendManyXML(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&)':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:491: undefined reference to `GetWalletForJSONRPCRequest(JSONRPCRequest const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:535: undefined reference to `CWallet::CreateTransaction(std::vector<CRecipient, std::allocator<CRecipient> > const&, std::shared_ptr<CTransaction const>&, CReserveKey&, long&, int&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&, CCoinControl const&, bool, int, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:541: undefined reference to `CWallet::CommitTransaction(std::shared_ptr<CTransaction const>, std::map<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::less<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >, std::allocator<std::pair<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > > >, std::vector<std::pair<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >, std::allocator<std::pair<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > > >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, CReserveKey&, CConnman*, CValidationState&)'
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `CReserveKey::~CReserveKey()':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/./wallet/wallet.h:1292: undefined reference to `CReserveKey::ReturnKey()'
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `GetPrivKey2(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&)':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:201: undefined reference to `GetWalletForJSONRPCRequest(JSONRPCRequest const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:203: undefined reference to `EnsureWalletIsAvailable(CWallet*, bool)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:214: undefined reference to `CWallet::GetKey(CKeyID const&, CKey&) const'
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `SignMessageEvo(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&)':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:351: undefined reference to `GetWalletForJSONRPCRequest(JSONRPCRequest const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:353: undefined reference to `EnsureWalletIsAvailable(CWallet*, bool)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:357: undefined reference to `CCryptoKeyStore::IsLocked(bool) const'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:374: undefined reference to `CWallet::GetKey(CKeyID const&, CKey&) const'
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `CReserveKey::KeepScript()':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/./wallet/wallet.h:1298: undefined reference to `CReserveKey::KeepKey()'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [Makefile:4935: biblepayd] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `GetWalletBalance()':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:190: undefined reference to `GetWalletForJSONRPCRequest(JSONRPCRequest const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:192: undefined reference to `EnsureWalletIsAvailable(CWallet*, bool)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:194: undefined reference to `CWallet::GetBalance(unsigned char const&, int, bool) const'
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `GetScriptForMining()':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:971: undefined reference to `GetWalletForJSONRPCRequest(JSONRPCRequest const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:972: undefined reference to `CWallet::GetScriptForMining(std::shared_ptr<CReserveScript>&)'
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `LockStakes()':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:2048: undefined reference to `GetWalletForJSONRPCRequest(JSONRPCRequest const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:2050: undefined reference to `CWallet::LockByMask(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >)'
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `IsMyAddress(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:287: undefined reference to `GetWalletForJSONRPCRequest(JSONRPCRequest const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:289: undefined reference to `EnsureWalletIsAvailable(CWallet*, bool)'
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `DefaultRecAddress(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >)':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:300: undefined reference to `GetWalletForJSONRPCRequest(JSONRPCRequest const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:302: undefined reference to `EnsureWalletIsAvailable(CWallet*, bool)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:331: undefined reference to `CWallet::GetKeyFromPool(CPubKey&, bool)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:338: undefined reference to `CWallet::MarkDirty()'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:339: undefined reference to `CWallet::SetAddressBook(boost::variant<CNoDestination, CKeyID, CScriptID> const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `ReviveSanctuariesJob[abi:cxx11]()':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:2571: undefined reference to `GetWalletForJSONRPCRequest(JSONRPCRequest const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:2573: undefined reference to `EnsureWalletIsAvailable(CWallet*, bool)'
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `RPCSendMoney(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, long, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, int&)':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:225: undefined reference to `GetWalletForJSONRPCRequest(JSONRPCRequest const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:227: undefined reference to `EnsureWalletIsAvailable(CWallet*, bool)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:259: undefined reference to `CWallet::CreateTransaction(std::vector<CRecipient, std::allocator<CRecipient> > const&, std::shared_ptr<CTransaction const>&, CReserveKey&, long&, int&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&, CCoinControl const&, bool, int, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:265: undefined reference to `CWallet::CommitTransaction(std::shared_ptr<CTransaction const>, std::map<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::less<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >, std::allocator<std::pair<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > > >, std::vector<std::pair<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >, std::allocator<std::pair<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > > >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, CReserveKey&, CConnman*, CValidationState&)'
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `SendManyXML(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&)':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:491: undefined reference to `GetWalletForJSONRPCRequest(JSONRPCRequest const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:535: undefined reference to `CWallet::CreateTransaction(std::vector<CRecipient, std::allocator<CRecipient> > const&, std::shared_ptr<CTransaction const>&, CReserveKey&, long&, int&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&, CCoinControl const&, bool, int, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:541: undefined reference to `CWallet::CommitTransaction(std::shared_ptr<CTransaction const>, std::map<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::less<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >, std::allocator<std::pair<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > > >, std::vector<std::pair<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >, std::allocator<std::pair<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > > >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, CReserveKey&, CConnman*, CValidationState&)'
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `GetPrivKey2(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&)':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:201: undefined reference to `GetWalletForJSONRPCRequest(JSONRPCRequest const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:203: undefined reference to `EnsureWalletIsAvailable(CWallet*, bool)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:214: undefined reference to `CWallet::GetKey(CKeyID const&, CKey&) const'
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `SignMessageEvo(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&)':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:351: undefined reference to `GetWalletForJSONRPCRequest(JSONRPCRequest const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:353: undefined reference to `EnsureWalletIsAvailable(CWallet*, bool)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:357: undefined reference to `CCryptoKeyStore::IsLocked(bool) const'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/rpcpog.cpp:374: undefined reference to `CWallet::GetKey(CKeyID const&, CKey&) const'
/usr/bin/ld: libbiblepay_server.a(libbiblepay_server_a-rpcpog.o): in function `CReserveKey::KeepScript()':
/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src/./wallet/wallet.h:1298: undefined reference to `CReserveKey::KeepKey()'
make[2]: *** [Makefile:4923: bench/bench_biblepay] Error 1
make[2]: *** [Makefile:5182: test/test_biblepay] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:12659: all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/ubuntu/biblepay/src'
make: *** [Makefile:762: all-recursive] Error 1
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 03:55:15 AM by MIP »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #1452 on: September 25, 2023, 07:15:36 PM »
Hey All,

A bug has been found in the newest release and since our exchanges have not upgraded yet, I am re-releasing tonight.

Thank you all for your understanding.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #1453 on: September 25, 2023, 07:40:26 PM »
BiblePay - 0.17.4.8 - Mandatory Upgrade for Entire Network

- Added checkpoint @ 440K
- Filter out misbehaving sanc peers in LLMQ for one duration
- Prevent division by zero in LLMQ class
- Require Sancs to be on protoversion >= 70790
- Enable ReviveSanctuaries batch job for Altars and Sancs but not Temples
- Edit release name to be 'Latter Rain'

Github Release:

https://github.com/biblepay/biblepay/releases/tag/0.17.4.8

« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 07:54:40 PM by Rob Andrews »

• oncoapop

• October 23, 2018, 12:31:17 PM
    more
« Reply #1454 on: September 27, 2023, 09:21:40 AM »
Thank you for that. Looks okay.

The temple appears to be receiving 16,830 bbp for when it is ENABLED but if for some reason they are out of sync, their payment is not halved but appears to be only 841 bbp (ie half a sanctuary's). Is this expected and correct behaviour?

Since the temple is the only BBP wallet running on the server, we have no way of knowing when it is out of sync, At least if there were 10 sancs as a temple, I could calculate the consensus and reset the lagging sancs. The only that we know a temple may be lagging if it fails to receive the full payment amount.

Thank you for looking into this.

Blessings
oncoapop

BiblePay - 0.17.4.8 - Mandatory Upgrade for Entire Network

- Added checkpoint @ 440K
- Filter out misbehaving sanc peers in LLMQ for one duration
- Prevent division by zero in LLMQ class
- Require Sancs to be on protoversion >= 70790
- Enable ReviveSanctuaries batch job for Altars and Sancs but not Temples
- Edit release name to be 'Latter Rain'

Github Release:

https://github.com/biblepay/biblepay/releases/tag/0.17.4.8