• February 18, 2018, 03:19:44 PM
    • Ghana
    more
Phase 2: Biblepay Mass Embracement Campaign
« on: April 16, 2018, 11:09:34 AM »
Biblepay Mass Embracement Campaign Tour:  Phase 2

PROJECT INTRODUCTION
Hi respected sanctuaries,
Once again, I submit this proposal as a continuation to what I started in ensuring the good message of Biblepay is send across to the reach of every possible corner in Ghana and Africa at large. This Project is targeted at fetching more investors and Masternodes or Sanctuaries to the Biblepay community.
This is the Phase 2 of the Project; this follows the successful execution or implementation of the various activities that I captured in the first proposal covering the Phase 1 during the previous Superblock. Evidence of this can be seen from the project cover report I submitted at the general discussion forum.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION
This time round, I am incorporating a new dimension in order to make sure the awareness creation scope cover the access  of a lot of people, by this; I am targeting the following list of activities to undertake in the phase 2.
The hosting of Three (3) Radio discussion programs on Biblepay  in three different cities in Ghana , namely; Volta Region, Northeren Region and the Brong Ahafo Region.
The organization of another major conference in the Brong Ahafo Region of Ghana, with about 100 expected participants
The design, Printing and Distribution of a Biblepay Operational Manual (Hard copy); the distribution will be covering various church elites and University students as well as other workers that do not have the chance to listen to radio discussions or attend conferences. This will be a continuous activity till a target number of over 2000 people are covered. Howeve, this will be captured in the next superblock budget. Thanks to Jaap and Togo who are willing to help me organize the content of this book or operational manual of Biblepay cryptocurrency.
So for this PHASE of the Project, I am requesting for a total of (400,000 BBP) at an average market price of 0.003 to carry out the plan activities for the community. I count on your usual cooperation, and plead on all noble sanctuaries to give a yes vote on this proposal; and the impact shall be great for us. Thank You

MODE/EVIDENCE OF DELIVERY
As usual, Radio discussions and the conference shall be have a live broadcast
Pictures and short videos, covering the presentations and distribution of the Operational manual to the targeted cohorts
Receipt if required covering all expenditures shall be submitted to the community.

BUDGET BREAKDOWN
Radio discussion $200 for each by 3                               = $600
CONFERENCE ORGANIZATION                                             
-conference Hall hiring at host city.     =$210
-Refreshment for participants.             =$120 (50 people as target)
-Transport to and from host city.         =$80
-Accommodation for a day.                 = $70
Engagement compensation for the entire work.              =$120
TOTAL………………………………………………...=$1200
By: Habib (Cryptoshot)

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
    • Netherlands
    more
Re: Phase 2: Biblepay Mass Embracement Campaign
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 04:45:22 PM »
I just added a proposal for Habib for 316,000 BBP. That was all that was left in the available budget at the time.

I later saw that Thomas also added a proposal at roughly the same time as I did, and that his proposal wasn't added to the total budget yet.

Anyway, I still hope that this proposal gets funded. The original proposal was for 400,000 BBP. If we get 316,000, we'll hope to get enough to continue our efforts.

If we get more dollars than was budgeted for, we'll use the excess funds to start our 'Biblepay Hardcopy Guide' a month early.

• znffal

• October 02, 2017, 04:01:47 PM
    more
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 05:26:54 PM »
I just added a proposal for Habib for 316,000 BBP. That was all that was left in the available budget at the time.

I later saw that Thomas also added a proposal at roughly the same time as I did, and that his proposal wasn't added to the total budget yet.

Anyway, I still hope that this proposal gets funded. The original proposal was for 400,000 BBP. If we get 316,000, we'll hope to get enough to continue our efforts.

If we get more dollars than was budgeted for, we'll use the excess funds to start our 'Biblepay Hardcopy Guide' a month early.

Cool. But surely one is PR, one is IT?

• jaapgvk

• Netherlands
    more
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 05:37:22 PM »
Cool. But surely one is PR, one is IT?

True :) But I'm talking about total budget. So the 15M+ That budget has now exceeded the maximum.

• znffal

• October 02, 2017, 04:01:47 PM
    more
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 09:22:18 PM »
True :) But I'm talking about total budget. So the 15M+ That budget has now exceeded the maximum.
Ah ok ok, wow, busy month!

• jaapgvk

• Netherlands
    more
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 06:05:20 AM »
Ah ok ok, wow, busy month!

Yeah. Lot's of IT development going on :) Good stuff!

Sanctuary owners, if you'd like to vote 'yes' then here is the command:
Code: [Select]
gobject vote-many 26d358b941815717add34234e18c0e2832ad9bc206bdc003c99027b658b91296 funding yes

As always, you can check it in the pool.
The proposal is for 316,000 BBP.
If that doesn't cover all costs, we'll try to cut costs wherever we can, and else I'll front the necessary BBP for the time being :)

• jaapgvk

• Netherlands
    more
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 02:19:25 AM »
Habib did his first BiblePay radio interview! You can see it on his Twitter:
https://twitter.com/HabibAd49

• jaapgvk

• Netherlands
    more
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2018, 03:43:08 PM »
I'm posting here for clarification for a new proposal: Habib has talked about creating a hardcopy guide to give to churches/organisations/interested people.

Apart from that, noxpost also posted on bitcointalk about his church organizing a 'Bitcoin and the Bible' series, and also for this a hardcopy guide could be very welcome: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.msg37644458#msg37644458

So I'm asking for what is left in the PR budget this month (104.210 BBP, which is about 300 dollars) so work can be started on the guide. I was going to wait until the website was finished, but maybe it's good to get started with this ASAP and have a basic guide that anyone can use or print.

For this money (or at least part of it), I will have a designer design a nice template and animations for the guide (the same one that designed the PowerPoint I made for Habib). Maybe it will look something like the Mannabase infographic: https://www.mannabase.com/static/documents/infographic.png but something that can be a little booklet, like half an A4 per page.

And I'll use the currently available information (whitepaper/guides/etc) and also the information that will be on the new website, to put together a nice basic guide that looks appealing to non-technical persons. I will give a full documentation of the worked hours and money spent, but I think that this budget will get us a pretty long way, and I'll be able to pay external designers with this :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 03:47:25 PM by jaapgvk »

• jaapgvk

• Netherlands
    more
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2018, 09:52:48 AM »
I'd like to thank the community for putting the trust in me to create a hardcopy guide. I'm focused on the website right now. After that, I'll start on the guide. If anyone would like to participate in this project, then please contact me.

Also, the designer I'm working with will perhaps also be able to work with us on an animation for the website. But I can't say anything conclusive about that at this point in time :)