Read 12941 times

• togoshigekata

• September 01, 2017, 10:21:10 AM
    • USA
    more
Re: Ads - Google, Twitter, Facebook
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2018, 03:48:16 AM »
Twitter - Follow Campaign
$141 - 38,247 impressions - 301 Follows ($0.47 cost per Follow)

https://i.imgur.com/LeYgC4C.png

Google - Click Campaign
$167.66 - 6,920 impressions, 163 Clicks ($1.03 cost per Click)

https://i.imgur.com/5kvaMtW.png

Spent $308.66

For Google I need to utilize negative keywords more, I think the cost per click is kind of expensive, I would like to try a display  (awareness) campaign (CPM) next and I will need a good graphic design

For Twitter I think the cost per follower is cheap and we should keep utilizing it, but I would also like to do an Awareness campaign (CPM)

NOTE: CPM = cost per 1,000 impressions

Also good news, Facebook responded back, the next step is proving that we own biblepay.org website

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
    • Netherlands
    more
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2018, 10:01:14 AM »
Nice work. I agree that the google clicks are a bit expensive, but I like that we got 300+ followers extra with Twitter.

If you need a design: let me know what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do.
Also: if I can do anything in terms of proving ownership of the website, just let me know!

• togoshigekata

• USA
    more
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2018, 01:11:31 PM »
Domain Verification with Facebook complete, Thanks Jaap!
Ive re-opened the ticket telling them this step is complete now

• togoshigekata

• USA
    more
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2018, 09:55:21 AM »
Facebook closed the ticket again, said I still hadnt verified,
I replied back with all the verification details this time

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2018, 11:43:51 AM »
Wow $1 a click. You should shoot for something closer to $0.03 a click. Work around the edges more. Focus on three or more keyword combos. Your one word and two word phrases is going to be more competitive and will burn through the budget really quickly. Try to pace it out so you can advertise for the full 30 days.

What are the keywords you are using?
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• togoshigekata

• USA
    more
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2018, 12:33:53 PM »
Cost per Click/Engagement/Follow (CPC) is always going to cost more than Cost per Impressions/Views (CPM)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay-per-click
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cost_per_impression

Google Ads campaign isn't running after funding ran out, It was CPC on search network,
I want to test CPC and CPM on display network also

"The average Cost per Click (CPC) in AdWords across all industries is $2.69 for search and $0.63 for display."

The original keyword list is up above in previous post,
these are the keywords that got clicks:

Now the bigger question is, to know if CPC is worth it, out of the people who clicked, how many started mining? made an investment? told other people about us? I believe typical conversion rate in ecommerce  (how many people bought something after clicking an ad) is 1-3%, so lets say its 2% for us, so ~160 clicks (at ~$160) we probably got at least 3 investors/miners (so ~$53 each!), theres not really an easy way for us to track conversions (windows wallet download button?)

"CPA (Cost per Acquisition) benchmarks vary by industry and channel, but the average CPA for pay per click (PPC) search (across industries) is $59.18 while display (across industries) is just slightly higher at $60.76."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cost_per_action
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 01:16:12 PM by togoshigekata »

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

more
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2018, 05:54:16 PM »
You want your quality score to be higher otherwise you are getting poor leads. Looks like cpu mining and masternodes. Do you think there are any angles on the orphans or non-profit angle that may be less competitive?

In eCommerce, CPA can be a special landing page only that can be reached after you finish purchasing a product or service. For BiblePay, maybe joining the newsletter or participating in airdrop is a measurable action?  The other questions you have are good ones, but how to track/measure those questions is a big challenge.
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• togoshigekata

• USA
    more
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2018, 03:21:56 PM »
Advertising Status:

Bitcointalk Ads - Rejected Twice
Reddit Ads - Banned
Twitter Ads - Banned (ran temporarily)
Facebook Ads - Banned (pending review)
Google Ads - Banned (can still run, avoiding certain keywords)

I need to talk to Theymos again, we are waiting on Facebook, and Google is stopped

There are a lot of other crypto websites we can use to advertise

Also we can improve SEO on biblepay.org wordpress site with Yoast plugin and Google Analytics

« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 08:44:09 PM by togoshigekata »

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

more
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2018, 09:34:35 AM »

Personally, I think advertising is important, but content is more important. You write content once and it can give you traffic for many years. Advertising is temporary and you have to keep paying for it. If you don't have a big budget, then content writing is going to pay off long-term.

Thanks! Unfortunately, I don't have access to that part of the server (maybe Rob can post the log if he reads this). But I'll install an analytics plugin on the new website (probably Google Analytics, but if your friend has any suggestions I'm happy to hear them).

Thank you for your advice, you seem to be knowledgeable in this field :) 

I started out selling stuff on eBay, then ran my own ecomm shop for 10 years. I know a little about SEO, pay-per-click, analytics.
There's a WordPress plugin called GA Google Analytics by Jeff Star -- this will put analytics on WordPress if you are not tracking visits already. Then in analytics.google.com (does Togo have access?) , you go to Acquisition > Overview and then click on Referral (see attachment). That tells you which web sites biblepay is receiving traffic from. This can help you see if your advertising is paying off or not.

This is my potential Google keyword research so far:

the NO list are keywords that when I tested adding them, werent approved right away like all the other keywords, so Id get scared and remove them

For the NO list on the keywords, we can write our own content on the web site with a BiblePay angle. Targeted keywords are best as they will lead to conversions (lower hanging fruit). Ideally, lower number of search results means we can place better organically.

9.6M cpu cryptocurrency,
3.9M cpu only cryptocurrency,
20M altcoin, 34M dash cryptocurrency,
76M cryptocurrency mining,
80M bitcoin mining,
108M crypto mining,

found some other keyword phrases that can traffic to biblepay.not sure if you want articles on a separate domain pointing back to biblepay.org or biblepay.org will host the written articles.
we can easily rank well for search results under 100k. you write a few good articles and you can rank easily for it.

42k android boinc mining
44k rosetta@home ryzen
56k android boinc projects
75k rosetta@home boinc
195k world community grid biblepay
287k does rosetta@home use gpu
634k world community grid cryptocurrency
911k rosetta@home system requirements
5M rosetta@home android
36M rosetta@home requirements
189M how does world community grid work

https://freetools.webmasterworld.com/tools/google-adwords-keywords/