• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: Spanish Translation
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2020, 09:44:48 AM »
Hello Mr. Rob and all the community!

I have had a very busy week, therefore, I was not able to write, or post any post earlier than now, but please, let's go for the good news:

We are ready with Topics #1 and #2 - I have already translated the New Coin Launch Thread and the Road Map so we have a full Spanish version of these two items. Anyone is free to check it (I would strongly appreciate any proofreading, you Spanish-speaker-community member! Thank you!)

I will be back with the White Paper, as soon as my work gives me some hours to do so.

May God bless you all!

Hi Ely!

This is very very exciting!

From what I can see (the new coin launch Spanish) thread looks great, but I speak very little Spanish.

I will post the link in SouthXChange chatrooms and see if we can get anyone to reply now.

I'll check on the Road Map asap.

Thank you for your hard work!

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2020, 09:49:34 AM »
Hi Rob (:

Hehe, I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity of being part of this exciting project.

<COMMENT> I think BBP should remain the same - I strongly believe it is the only Christian Crypto project out there, and that is exactly its inner strength! By doing this work I've learned a lot about it, a little bit about you,  We have to be patient, attach to the Roadmap and have faith that, if we do it for the proper reasons, God will help us all! </COMMENT>

Please let me know when/how we can have a nice chat Rob.

Sincerely,

Elias

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2020, 02:22:57 PM »
Hi Rob (:

Hehe, I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity of being part of this exciting project.

<COMMENT> I think BBP should remain the same - I strongly believe it is the only Christian Crypto project out there, and that is exactly its inner strength! By doing this work I've learned a lot about it, a little bit about you,  We have to be patient, attach to the Roadmap and have faith that, if we do it for the proper reasons, God will help us all! </COMMENT>

Please let me know when/how we can have a nice chat Rob.

Sincerely,

Elias

Thank you Ely,  I believe you are right about staying the same.  We built up a brand, and it was a little marred, but now we have fair weights and measures (randomx merge mining + podc), and the Holy Spirit.  And no more swearing in this current forum.

Let's try to build on the foundation that God has given us then.

Rob

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2020, 10:59:54 AM »
Also, Eli, please post your bbp address also so we can pay you for the two you have completed,
Thanks.