« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2018, 05:24:18 AM »
Look what Habib just sent me  8)

• Cryptoshot

• February 18, 2018, 03:19:44 PM
    • Ghana
    more
Re: Biblepay Mass embracement campaign tour and meetups
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2018, 05:37:11 AM »
Oh Yeah!!!  We are almost set to hit the streets of Africa with our  good BIBLEPAY Cryptocurrency  campaign. With patience, perseverance and determination, I know the people in Ghana and Africa at large will begin to sing alongside with BIBLEPAY.. i am deemed at putting out my best, the rest of the best will then come from the entire community as you keep to rally your support on this campaign debut.
Phase 2  of this wonderful project will be unveiled very soon.... Together we will make BIBLEPAY the coin we want it to become.
Thanks to Everyone, especially Jaap, Togo and Rob for the keen interest and support for this project. I love you all...

• Cryptoshot

• Ghana
    more
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2018, 05:49:58 AM »
The date set for the  conference is 14th April, 2018.  Hopefully and all things being equal, I shall host the first conference on the date above. NB: there shall be a live twitter broadcast, so everyone is invited to take part....

• klondike

• October 10, 2017, 09:00:24 AM
    more
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2018, 06:39:58 AM »
amazin......... fingers crossed

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2018, 05:18:00 PM »
This is pretty awesome!  Good luck!

• Cryptoshot

• Ghana
    more
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2018, 09:47:46 AM »
Hi Everyone!
As planned for some weeks now, tomorrow (14th April at 9:00GMT-11:00GMT) shall be the hours to roll out the Biblepay conference in Ghana West Africa, so I invite everyone to join us online as I shall host a live twitter broadcast coverage of the event for those who are online too to benefit. Let's make it a date, as we all host a duty to ensure Biblepay gain the needed grounds to challenge any cryptocurrency you can imagine. I believe with commitment, we can do that. May the good lord make it possible for us. Thank you.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2018, 11:00:07 AM »
Awesome job bro!

How did the crowd receive the blockchain evangelization?

LOL, this is a good definition of a technology evangelist, lol, we are Technology Evangelists.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 11:01:53 AM by Rob A. »

• Cryptoshot

• Ghana
    more
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2018, 11:31:08 AM »
Well!! Well! Well!!!
I would like to use this opportunity to thank everyone in this community that made it possible to Join us today as we rolled out the Biblepay first Official campaign Conference In Ghana West Africa. The attendance was marvelous and very quite overwhelming . we had a successful program, and I am burnt at continuing this adventure until majority of the people in Africa embrace BBP Cryptocurrency.
Pls continue with the support and I will continue with the dedication to deliver. I thank everyone for make this a reality. So, to ensure that I continue to undertake this awareness creation campaign activities for Biblepay, I plead on all sanctuaries to vote yes on my PHASE 2 proposal that I am yet to submit.
Thank you

• Cryptoshot

• Ghana
    more
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2018, 01:27:00 PM »
Cover Report on Expenses for Biblepay Campaign By Habib
Hi Respected ones,
I once again salute you all with great honour, for making the determination I develop to spread the message of Biblepay Cryptocurrency to all boarders in Ghana and Africa at large, a reality. We had a successful conference by the grace of the lord, with over 70 people as participants.
On this writeup, I present to the stakeholders, an accountability report, regarding how the BBP funds you entrusted into my hands were expended or used.
To kick start, as you can all recall, I submitted to the community a total budget of $1375 worth BBP at an Average BBP market price of 0.0033. However, as at the time the disbursement was done and I did the conversion, BBP was trading at a market price of 0.0021. This resulted in the slash down of the total budget I submitted to the community. So after the conversion was done and exchange into fiat money was also completed, I had a total amount of $815 USD. So my accountability is taking the later amount into consideration. However, Jaap personally donated 5000BBP for me to use as a tipping token to the participants to demonstrate how easily Biblepay can be sent and receive. So everyone should help me wage an applause to Jaap, in fact he is very instrumental to this course, I can't hide that. Also to thank include: Luke Fullard, Togo, Rob and the entire community.
BREAKDOWN OF EXPENSES
Design and printing of a banner.      =  $68
Design and printing of t-shirts.         = $190 ( I reduced the number)
Payment for conference Hall.          =$205
Transport fee to and from the
 host city (2 people, thus myself
and the other support speaker) .       = $105                                                                                     
Accommodationfor a day (2 People) = $ 90 (combined)
Participants Refreshment.                = $115  (72 participants)
Motivation to the support Team.    = $35. 
TOTAL EXPENDITURE.                     =$808 out of  a total of $815 realized
So in summary this is how the expenditure I kept record on went through. So due to the slight dip on the market price of BBP which led to the realization of the amount mentioned earlier, I am compelled to run only one conference instead of the two i targeted. So please everyone should pardon me for that, it wasn't my making as you can all see. But I promise to do my best as far as I am alive to help a course that help to put a smile on the faces of the motherless and fatherless children in society. This is one of my motivating factors for committing myself to the Biblepay project.
So everyone should have a look at it and give me your inputs and feedback. I also plead on all Sanctuary holders to Look critically into my Phase 2 proposal and do justice to that effect.
Thanks to everyone.
By: Habib (Cryptoshot)
  Pictures from the conference are seen Bellow;

• Cryptoshot

• Ghana
    more
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2018, 01:55:22 PM »
Cover Report on Expenses for Biblepay Campaign By Habib (Cryptoshot)
Hi Respected ones,
I once again salute you all with great honour, for making the determination I develop to spread the message of Biblepay Cryptocurrency to all boarders in Ghana and Africa at large, a reality. We had a successful conference by the grace of the lord, with over 70 people as participants.
On this writeup, I present to the stakeholders, an accountability report, regarding how the BBP funds you entrusted into my hands were expended or used.
To kick start, as you can all recall, I submitted to the community a total budget of $1375 worth BBP at an Average BBP market price of 0.0033. However, as at the time the disbursement was done and I did the conversion, BBP was trading at a market price of 0.0021. This resulted in the slash down of the total budget I submitted to the community. So after the conversion was done and exchange into fiat money was also completed, I had a total amount of $815 USD. So my accountability is taking the later amount into consideration. However, Jaap personally donated 5000BBP for me to use as a tipping token to the participants to demonstrate how easily Biblepay can be sent and receive. So everyone should help me wage an applause to Jaap, in fact he is very instrumental to this course, I can't hide that. Also to thank include: Luke Fullard, Togo, Rob and the entire community.
BREAKDOWN OF EXPENSES
Design and printing of a banner.      =  $68
Design and printing of t-shirts.         = $190 ( I reduced the number)
Payment for conference Hall.          =$205
Transport fee to and from the
 host city (2 people, thus myself
and the other support speaker) .       = $105                                                                                     
Accommodationfor a day (2 People) = $ 90 (combined)
Participants Refreshment.                = $115  (72 participants)
Motivation to the support Team.    = $35. 
TOTAL EXPENDITURE.                     =$808 out of  a total of $815 realized
So in summary this is how the expenditure I kept record on went through. So due to the slight dip on the market price of BBP which led to the realization of the amount mentioned earlier, I am compelled to run only one conference instead of the two i targeted. So please everyone should pardon me for that, it wasn't my making as you can all see. But I promise to do my best as far as I am alive to help a course that help to put a smile on the faces of the motherless and fatherless children in society. This is one of my motivating factors for committing myself to the Biblepay project.
So everyone should have a look at it and give me your inputs and feedback. I also plead on all Sanctuary holders to Look critically into my Phase 2 proposal and do justice to that effect.
Thanks to everyone.
By: Habib (Cryptoshot)
  Pictures from the conference are seen Bellow;

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
    • Netherlands
    more
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2018, 01:59:53 PM »
Photos.

• jaapgvk

• Netherlands
    more
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2018, 02:00:34 PM »
Photos.

• jaapgvk

• Netherlands
    more
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2018, 02:02:20 PM »
Photos.

• Cryptoshot

• Ghana
    more
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2018, 02:19:08 PM »
This is great @Jaap. Let's all put in more efforts at promoting Biblepay. We can grow it together