Read 13667 times

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: March 2023 - Red Sea Release
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2023, 10:58:19 AM »
"A) Copy your old unchained.conf (which had a phone number attached) copy that back to %appdata%\biblepay and then kill "BiblePay.BMS.EXE" from task manager and restart Unchained by pushing the unchained button, and you should then have your old phone number back."

That doesent work my unchained address did not change,and the "provision are blank" I also tray to send back the coins there but it say,s "no UTOX was found"
Guess i have to live with that until there is a way around.    By the way i still have my old stuff in my conf,with CPK and privat key.
1) It should work because I did it for my own (I switch back and forth between two unchained.conf files for phone A & phone B durin testing of each line).
2) Your CPK is stored in biblepay.conf, not unchained.conf so there should not be anything in unchained.conf except your phone configuration.

Prob need to try again and reboot the wallet + kill the BMS.EXE before retrying.

• akkin4

• April 25, 2018, 04:13:45 PM
    more
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2023, 03:54:50 PM »
1) It should work because I did it for my own (I switch back and forth between two unchained.conf files for phone A & phone B durin testing of each line).
2) Your CPK is stored in biblepay.conf, not unchained.conf so there should not be anything in unchained.conf except your phone configuration.

Prob need to try again and reboot the wallet + kill the BMS.EXE before retrying.

Almost bed time here,will look in to it tomorrow,i start mining on nomp pool,someone gave me some coin or im in a fork,will see tomorrow.I have one tstwallet wear to Phone are configured,so i may buy me a headset,if it work:Thanks fore offer me help to set up the sanc,i may say yes to that:)Have a nice evning.

• akkin4

more
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2023, 11:28:10 PM »
Yea,got me a new number,was able to call my self :)Payed 3cent to hear  my own answering maskin.Posting this on my facebook site.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2023, 04:16:22 PM »
Yea,got me a new number,was able to call my self :)Payed 3cent to hear  my own answering maskin.Posting this on my facebook site.
Awesome man!  Yeah the $39 hardware phone is actually really nice.  I have been using it 95% to replace my home phone for the last 2 weeks.

I think we can release this hardware phone very soon to the masses.

Yeah, I hate the fact that we dont currently have fractional sancs, but on the bright side BBP is so cheap right now anyone can get a sanc for something like $65 per MM bbp.  So at least we are not creating one of those big barriers yet.  Obviously when BBP rises in price to $5000 a sanc, we will make a big push to get some fractional sanc working again for the users.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2023, 06:57:48 PM »
Exciting features coming up very soon:

- Ability to provision a personal username/password in desktop unchained that will theoretically allow you to use your android/apple phones to make long distance phone calls (this feature is currently a proof of concept)
- Hardware Phone
- BBP Email addresses that allow Outlook and Thunderbird (First 50 users will be free monthly then we can establish a monthly charge after the test pilot)

• akkin4

more
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2023, 11:27:04 PM »
Awesome man!  Yeah the $39 hardware phone is actually really nice.  I have been using it 95% to replace my home phone for the last 2 weeks.

I think we can release this hardware phone very soon to the masses.

Yeah, I hate the fact that we dont currently have fractional sancs, but on the bright side BBP is so cheap right now anyone can get a sanc for something like $65 per MM bbp.  So at least we are not creating one of those big barriers yet.  Obviously when BBP rises in price to $5000 a sanc, we will make a big push to get some fractional sanc working again for the users.
Yes i see some activity in explorer,i turn off my solo mining if we dont need it anymore,pritty dead right now.

• akkin4

more
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2023, 11:47:48 PM »

- Ability to provision a personal username/password in desktop unchained that will theoretically allow you to use your android/apple phones to make long distance phone calls (this feature is currently a proof of concept)
- Hardware Phone
- BBP Email addresses that allow Outlook and Thunderbird (First 50 users will be free monthly then we can establish a monthly charge after the test pilot)
We are real happy with the progress,thanks

• akkin4

more
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2023, 08:15:59 AM »
If i send coins to my UTOX-RETIREMENT-ACCOUNT will i then be a investor sanc?I redraw all my stake coins before the change.

Mvh.Akkin4

• MR.A
  • Developer

• April 13, 2022, 01:24:27 PM
    more
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2023, 02:02:14 AM »
still facing a bit problem...
the unchain doesn't always open...

• akkin4

more
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2023, 01:45:05 PM »

- Hardware Phone
Belive my phone number are nocked out,when i updated Unchained,it demands to make new number,i dont do that in case there is a fix.

• akkin4

more
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2023, 04:03:23 AM »
I found the problem when i load down a new wallet it came with new address but the old was still in unchained,so it worked,but now it nocked out the old,so i hade to take new number fore the right address .All okay.

• akkin4

more
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2023, 04:06:07 AM »
It probely happend when Rob update the unchained,and you have to wait fore the update.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2023, 06:44:39 PM »
I found the problem when i load down a new wallet it came with new address but the old was still in unchained,so it worked,but now it nocked out the old,so i hade to take new number fore the right address .All okay.

Best bet is to always keep the same wallet.dat, and also, keep a copy of your unchained.conf file safe so you can always go to that phone # again.

In the near future (within a year) Ill be making a GUI so you can map phone #s to BBP addresses (drag and drop them) then you can have multiple phone #s.  This will be good for businesses who have many extensions. 

Im glad you are back up now.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2023, 06:46:49 PM »
If i send coins to my UTOX-RETIREMENT-ACCOUNT will i then be a investor sanc?I redraw all my stake coins before the change.

Mvh.Akkin4

The UTXO Retirement account really doesnt do anything special now.  Its now just a regular address.

In order to have an investor sanc, you have to actually create a Real sanc using the EasySanc doc:
(Listed in this post)  https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=517.msg12503#msg12503

Once you have a real sanc, it will give you rewards even if you leave it offline you will get half.  (Except for the fact that your controller wallet must run at least every few days to revive the investor sancs).

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2023, 06:50:14 PM »

First, I would do this 3 times so I can get an idea of whats happening:
1) From task manager, kill BiblePay.BMS.EXE
2) Launch Unchained
3) Log the result
4) Repeat this 2 more times
5) Report this to me so I know the % of launch success

If it doesnt work 100% of the time, then you can send me your:
%appdata%\biblepay\bms\bms.log file along with your %appdata%\biblepay\debug.log along with the synopsis.

In my case, it launches every time and never fails to launch.

Please include any actions that led up to it and the outcome.