Bible Pay

Read 302777 times

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)
« Reply #435 on: September 01, 2020, 10:48:34 AM »
I still don't understand.  I updated the wallet on 8/22, which then forked on 8/25.  This was days BEFORE the mandatory height, on 8/29 or 8/30.  I actually started trying to figure out if it was on a fork before the mandatory height had been reached by starting the wallet on another computer on 8/29.

Because we didn't enforce the sanctuary governance version, and 51% of the sancs upgraded early, you went on a fork before 217K.

The sanctuaries drive a hard consensus for the daily GSC block - making them an additional decision maker in our chain (in addition to POW). 

4200 BBP
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 10:53:37 AM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)
« Reply #436 on: September 01, 2020, 10:52:25 AM »
Okay, so 45 sanctuaries are enabled status and rest are poos_banned with score of 700? the ones with poos_banned are rewarded 1 BBP?

After block 220k, will sanctuaries receive regular payment as long as their status is enabled?

Does automatic price mooning (APM) impact how much sanctuaries receive? I recall the block reward goes to 1 BBP? I wasn't sure if sanctuaries also fall to 1 BBP.

2700 BBP

Okay, so 45 sanctuaries are enabled status and rest are poos_banned with score of 700? the ones with poos_banned are rewarded 1 BBP?
-> Yes.  Yes.

After block 220k, will sanctuaries receive regular payment as long as their status is enabled?
-> Yes, as long as the LLMQ quorums actually succeed, and chainlocks succeed, and the non paying sancs get POSE banned, then the reward will increase for all the paying ones.  We have to take it step by step and see if the 80 non paying ones get banned at the 800 level, then drop out.  Theoretically they should drop out once they get fully banned.

Does automatic price mooning (APM) impact how much sanctuaries receive? I recall the block reward goes to 1 BBP? I wasn't sure if sanctuaries also fall to 1 BBP.

->    Yes, it does affect both RX miners and Sancs.  Because the coinbase emission drops to 7 in the money-saving-mode.  Then that is split accordingally.

We are in APM money saving mode right now I see.

It looks like we had One sanctuary drop out (now we have 124).

EDIT:  PS:  I am working on making a list of fractional sanctuary sponsored orphans.  Ill update when I get that working.

4200 BBP
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 10:56:08 AM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #437 on: September 01, 2020, 11:14:00 AM »
** September 2020 XMR Mining Activity **

Raised : 2.258 + .91 (foundation) = 3.168 XMR

4200 BBP

• dave_bbp

• April 11, 2020, 12:25:14 PM
    more
« Reply #438 on: September 01, 2020, 11:19:01 AM »
Hello again. Quick questions about sancs:
I had to cancel the vServer where my sanc was running and therefore tried to move it to another one. This took much longer than I thought (mostly because I had to wait almost 2 days for the collateral to become available again after removing the sanc off the masternode.conf).
Now I finally managed to get it up and running and yesterday I sent the orphan payment (via PayPal).
Question 1:
My Sanc is now listed under the DIP3-Sanctuaries Tab as "Enabled, POOS_BANNED". How long does it usually take until the payment gets associated with my sanc? I copied the orphan ID into the payment info.

Question 2:
On the remote wallet the mnsync status says it's synced, but the masternode status says "Waiting for ProTx to appear on-chain". I upgraded it according to the "Create Sanctuary 2" help page. Is this how it's supposed to be, or do I have to do anything else?

Thanks again in advance. :)

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
« Reply #439 on: September 01, 2020, 01:23:34 PM »

->    Yes, it does affect both RX miners and Sancs.  Because the coinbase emission drops to 7 in the money-saving-mode.  Then that is split accordingally.

We are in APM money saving mode right now I see.

Okay, so by owning a sanctuary, there seems to be a risk that the return on BBP may not be enough to offset the sponsorship cost. There's nothing with this arrangement, just wanted to be clear on the consequences of APM. 

2700 BBP
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
« Reply #440 on: September 01, 2020, 03:31:56 PM »
** September 2020 XMR Mining Activity **

Raised : 2.258 + .91 (foundation) = 3.168 XMR

4200 BBP

2700 BBP
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #441 on: September 01, 2020, 05:35:05 PM »
Hello again. Quick questions about sancs:
I had to cancel the vServer where my sanc was running and therefore tried to move it to another one. This took much longer than I thought (mostly because I had to wait almost 2 days for the collateral to become available again after removing the sanc off the masternode.conf).
Now I finally managed to get it up and running and yesterday I sent the orphan payment (via PayPal).
Question 1:
My Sanc is now listed under the DIP3-Sanctuaries Tab as "Enabled, POOS_BANNED". How long does it usually take until the payment gets associated with my sanc? I copied the orphan ID into the payment info.

Question 2:
On the remote wallet the mnsync status says it's synced, but the masternode status says "Waiting for ProTx to appear on-chain". I upgraded it according to the "Create Sanctuary 2" help page. Is this how it's supposed to be, or do I have to do anything else?

Thanks again in advance. :)

Hi Dave,
Its great to see you are hanging in there with us. 

On #1, I recommend emailing Todd at:  Todd Finklestone <[email protected]
Just to tell him what you sent via paypal, and your sanc pub key.  He usually updates the bio within 24 hours.
Once the bio is updated, biblepay will update within 10 minutes.  Then it will immediately go from 700 to 0 (POOS ban level).

On #2,  that sounds normal.  As long as you did paste the blsprivkey in the biblepay.conf on the sanc.  Just check it again now, because I noticed they usually come up about 30 minutes after I start them.   But dont worry because you have til 220,000 before you can be POSE banned anyway.  If its not up by tomorrow please post and we can try to debug commands.

Have a good one.

4200 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #442 on: September 01, 2020, 05:36:51 PM »

Okay, so by owning a sanctuary, there seems to be a risk that the return on BBP may not be enough to offset the sponsorship cost. There's nothing with this arrangement, just wanted to be clear on the consequences of APM. 

2700 BBP

Yeah exactly, and the side benefit is once we get our sell wall sold off, the sancs will have a very good reason to buy BBP (to continue their own rewards).  We will probably also see more of an average once we get the POOS banning and the reduced number of sancs down to the 95% service level (of the sponsoring vs active count).

4200 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #443 on: September 01, 2020, 08:24:03 PM »
** The Last Days Remnant will Teleport **

I remember hearing a couple testimonies of Sundar Selvaraj teleporting from an airport bathroom (to Britain) and I think one other place.  I also heard of Henry Gruver teleporting.
Mike444 recently had a dream of last days saints teleporting (to be able to evangelize efficiently) and he mentioned the place in the book of Acts where Philip did this, here it is:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts%208%3A26-40&version=NLT
Acts 8:39

4200 BBP

• bibora

• September 02, 2020, 01:36:31 AM
    more
« Reply #444 on: September 02, 2020, 02:01:06 AM »
The Block Subsidy is broken?

1000 BBP

• MIP

• February 13, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
    more
« Reply #445 on: September 02, 2020, 02:12:26 AM »
The Block Subsidy is broken?

Please read about APM and other novelties in the last version of September 2020

https://medium.com/biblepay-news/biblepay-july-august-2020-updates-8dc92fd34449

Automatic Price Mooning (APM)
If the price of BBP stays the same or goes down, then the blockchain goes into money saving mode (we pay 99% less rewards to the Sanctuaries and to the Miners). This should give a strong motivation for the community to keep the price rising.

• alee67

• May 25, 2020, 05:29:56 AM
    more
« Reply #446 on: September 02, 2020, 02:22:28 AM »
Because we didn't enforce the sanctuary governance version, and 51% of the sancs upgraded early, you went on a fork before 217K.

The sanctuaries drive a hard consensus for the daily GSC block - making them an additional decision maker in our chain (in addition to POW). 

4200 BBP

OK, but my computer went on a fork three days AFTER I updated to 1.5.2.2, and was receiving PODC rewards during those three days.

• dave_bbp

• April 11, 2020, 12:25:14 PM
    more
« Reply #447 on: September 02, 2020, 10:50:59 AM »
Hi Dave,
Its great to see you are hanging in there with us. 

On #1, I recommend emailing Todd at:  Todd Finklestone <[email protected]
Just to tell him what you sent via paypal, and your sanc pub key.  He usually updates the bio within 24 hours.
Once the bio is updated, biblepay will update within 10 minutes.  Then it will immediately go from 700 to 0 (POOS ban level).

On #2,  that sounds normal.  As long as you did paste the blsprivkey in the biblepay.conf on the sanc.  Just check it again now, because I noticed they usually come up about 30 minutes after I start them.   But dont worry because you have til 220,000 before you can be POSE banned anyway.  If its not up by tomorrow please post and we can try to debug commands.

Have a good one.

Hi again. When I came home today, Todd had already answered back and the child biography is online => my sanc shows now enabled, POOS Score 0.  :)
(btw: the term "score" seems a bit misleading to me, since it's lower=better).

My sanc today in the morning still showed the same error. So now I just stopped the remote wallet and restarted it, and it immediately came up as "ready". So it seems like everything is a-ok now.  ;)

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #448 on: September 02, 2020, 05:21:00 PM »
OK, but my computer went on a fork three days AFTER I updated to 1.5.2.2, and was receiving PODC rewards during those three days.

Regardless of what happened, you can read my original reply to you in my first reply to you.  It covers both conditions.

We did not have a fork after the cutover height in our latest version.

4200 BBP
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 05:22:59 PM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #449 on: September 02, 2020, 05:25:11 PM »
Hi again. When I came home today, Todd had already answered back and the child biography is online => my sanc shows now enabled, POOS Score 0.  :)
(btw: the term "score" seems a bit misleading to me, since it's lower=better).

My sanc today in the morning still showed the same error. So now I just stopped the remote wallet and restarted it, and it immediately came up as "ready". So it seems like everything is a-ok now.  ;)

Yeah, Dash came up with "pose score".  I don't have an opinion on it since a lot of things in IT are backward.

Thats great, that everything is working now.

4200 BBP