Read 3784 times

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
March 2018 Compassion.com Recurring Orphan Sponsorships
« on: March 16, 2018, 05:39:37 PM »
Each month we sponsor approximately 210 orphans currently.

Rob, the lead dev charges the expense on his credit card, and keeps a copy of the receipt. 

The expenses can be viewed by navigating to Accountability.biblepay.org | Expenses and viewing the January PDF.

We have prepaid 63 childrens premiums for one month (in February 2018) meaning we are preapid with compassion by $2,394 which is a great start.

In the spirit of prepaying for 6 months in advance before sponsoring new children with compassion, I intend on using the suprlus to not only pay the $7,106 recurring invoice due on March 21 2018, but to use the excess to prepay more orphanage premiums into the future.

To see the amounts we raised in the past by selling BBP for bitcoin see this page:
 See accountability.biblepay.org | Orphans | Orphan Fundraisers.  You can audit the total by finding the sum of all fundraisers.

I am committed to using 100% of the funds received in this months proposal entirely for our orphan premiums for compassion, and anything left over 100% to the future in the form of prepayments.

I am requesting 7,500,000 BBP this month since we have a higher budget with a target sale of $19,600.

All orphanage coins are spent on orphan expenses at compassion.com and Rob will 'tip' in a little extra to ensure Gods money is put to use for Gods children.

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
    • Netherlands
    more
Re: March 2018 Compassion.com Recurring Orphan Sponsorships
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 10:40:06 AM »
Votes 'yes'  :)

Btw, a question of interest: last time we accidentally exceeded the superblock budget after all votes were in, and we had to fix that by manually removing one of the proposals. I can't remember if it's now fixed in a permanent way? Like: if total budget is exceeded, the proposal with the least votes will get dropped or something?

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: March 2018 Compassion.com Recurring Orphan Sponsorships
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 08:40:21 AM »
Votes 'yes'  :)

Btw, a question of interest: last time we accidentally exceeded the superblock budget after all votes were in, and we had to fix that by manually removing one of the proposals. I can't remember if it's now fixed in a permanent way? Like: if total budget is exceeded, the proposal with the least votes will get dropped or something?

Sweet, yes I see 9 votes for No on the extra.  Interesting, I wonder who would be voting No for orphans.  Looks like the same Sanc who is voting No for Togos "Mixed Bag" proposal. 

Anyway Yes, it was caused because the Pool was not using the deflation equation.  Now the pool is asking the wallet how much budget we have- so it should be fixed.

Plus when we create the budget tomorrow, Ill double check to make sure its sum of proposals are less than the wallet shows for the budget (which should be unecessary as wallet shows > limit right now than total open proposals).