Read 3901 times

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
February 2018 Compassion.com Recurring Expenses
« on: February 01, 2018, 07:26:55 PM »
Each month we sponsor approximately 189 orphans currently.
Rob, the lead dev charges the expense on his credit card, and keeps a copy of the receipt. 
The expenses can be viewed by navigate to Accountability.biblepay.org | Expenses and viewing the December PDF.

We currently have a surplus of approx. $400 in Robs bank account that he will spend on the Orphan Prepaid Premiums this month (to start our initiative into Prepaying Premiums into the future, at least 6 months in the future to give these children some level of stability).

See accountability.biblepay.org | Orphans | Orphan Fundraisers.  You can audit the total by finding the sum of all fundraisers.

I am requesting 2894609 biblepay for the February 2018 montly premiums, and anything left over will be used for sponsoring orphan premiums into the future.  There will be a column updated in the Orphan Expenses to clearly show how much progress we made on prepaying after the third week of February (that is when the bill is due each month).

I am committed to spending 100% of this proposals funded amount back into Charitable benefits for the orphans.

All orphanage coins are spent on orphan expenses at compassion.com and Rob will 'tip' in a little extra to ensure Gods money is put to use for Gods children.

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
    • Netherlands
    more
Re: February 2018 Compassion.com Recurring Expenses
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 05:23:11 AM »
I'm all for paying compassion premiums for months ahead :) The suggestion for this superblock was to fund other possible charities with funds from other budgets (like P2P for example), right?

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: February 2018 Compassion.com Recurring Expenses
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 07:39:56 AM »
I'm all for paying compassion premiums for months ahead :) The suggestion for this superblock was to fund other possible charities with funds from other budgets (like P2P for example), right?
I think its important to continue allocating as much as possible (2.8MM) for compassion until we are paid 6 months in advance for all 190 children.

Right now we are paid 1 month in advance for 1/3rd of our children.