Read 3462 times

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
October recurring Compassion.com sponsorships
« on: October 13, 2018, 10:25:28 PM »
Each month we sponsor approximately 100 children at compassion.com. (309 children as of last month/ 100 as of October 15th 2018).

Rob, the lead dev pays the expense and uploads a copy of the receipt. 

The expenses can be viewed by navigating to Accountability.biblepay.org | Expenses and viewing the PDF.

All funds raised by this endeavor are spent at compassion.com, with any excess going to prepayments for the future (the prepaid amount is stored at compassion in the biblepay.org account).

To see the amounts we raised in the past by selling BBP for bitcoin see this page:
 See accountability.biblepay.org | Orphans | Orphan Fundraisers.  You can audit the total by finding the sum of all fundraisers.

I am requesting  6,000,000 bbp (which is approx $4000 - this is $200 more than our monthly base payment ($3800)).

• togoshigekata

• September 01, 2017, 10:21:10 AM
    • USA
    more
Re: October recurring Compassion.com sponsorships
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 12:42:08 AM »
Did Ginger email back about whether they would accept BiblePay or Bitcoin directly?
How much time should we give them to comply? I think its been about 3 weeks so far, I think a few months might be reasonable

Is Compassion willing to give us any PR? They've never talked about us publically,
yet they have received, probably the majority of our Charity funds.

I do not think that people trust their CEO Statement about us coming from an email:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030640.msg45956141#msg45956141

Jim uses Twitter:
https://twitter.com/jimmellado
I wonder if we are getting filtered out from reaching his desk,
would be interesting to contact him directly
I could make a post about how much we have donated to Compassion and tag him in it

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 07:41:58 PM »
Did Ginger email back about whether they would accept BiblePay or Bitcoin directly?
How much time should we give them to comply? I think its been about 3 weeks so far, I think a few months might be reasonable

Is Compassion willing to give us any PR? They've never talked about us publically,
yet they have received, probably the majority of our Charity funds.

I do not think that people trust their CEO Statement about us coming from an email:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030640.msg45956141#msg45956141

Jim uses Twitter:
https://twitter.com/jimmellado
I wonder if we are getting filtered out from reaching his desk,
would be interesting to contact him directly
I could make a post about how much we have donated to Compassion and tag him in it

So I followed up with Ginger something like 3 times in 30 days, and she has *not* gotten back on it yet, but said she is working on it.  She is also working on forwarding my e-mail to Jimmy to IT (which I asked about 3 times also). 

Similar, the actual credit memo amount for our child terminations is not available til tomorrow so Im waiting on that to make an exact down to the penny balance (before we pay this months base bill) so we are on the same page with them.

On PR, Ginger replied to Jaap and said she had to forward this PR request to the PR dept to get approval.  I do not think they replied to Jaap after that.

On Jimmy, I friended him on linkedin, but he hasnt replied, and I got an email rejecting my email to him (but I was persistent and sent it another way but its sitting in ciqueue now).  Yes, if you can reach him via twitter, sounds good.  I think its unreasonable for someone not to trust his written signature on his e-mail cert to us however.  Its illegal to forge business letters in the US.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 12:18:50 PM »
Re-entering @ 4.34 MM so that everyone can get paid this month.

Secondly because we received our compassion credit- so our bill is technically free this month.

Will add the link to our 2018 audit to our Expenses table now.