Bible Pay

Read 3071 times

New XMRig release - mandatory update?
« on: July 24, 2020, 11:52:35 AM »
Hello community, hope these words find you all healthy and very well.

I have seen that a new release of XMRig is in Github, specifically the 6.3.0 and I wonder if it could help me in any way to Update it. At the present time, I am using 6.2.0 (BETA) - and I've been having only 11% of  huge pages memory.

I don't know the reason and I am the less experimented user out here. Please help.

Thank you very much, God bless.

Elias

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

• August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more
Re: New XMRig release - mandatory update?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 10:04:22 AM »
Hello ely!

If you could give us some more information, like what cpu that you have , what os that you are running ,  what  ddr ram you have installed and so forth..

From personal experience its not uncommon to get that xmrig dont allocate all necessery large pages for optimal performance,   for me reboots fixed the issue. 

Have a great day! :)
Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: New XMRig release - mandatory update?
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2021, 07:22:22 PM »
Hello community, hope these words find you all healthy and very well.

I have seen that a new release of XMRig is in Github, specifically the 6.3.0 and I wonder if it could help me in any way to Update it. At the present time, I am using 6.2.0 (BETA) - and I've been having only 11% of  huge pages memory.

I don't know the reason and I am the less experimented user out here. Please help.

Thank you very much, God bless.

Elias

Hey bro Elias,

I tested the latest version of xmrig (and the version from one year ago) and they both still worked for me!