Bible Pay

Read 3818 times

• AndrewScribner
  • Developer

• June 21, 2018, 07:17:43 PM
    more
Kairos Christmas
« on: November 15, 2019, 02:10:02 AM »
I know that this isn't really the place to post this, but the BBP community has been super supportive of Kairos Children's Fund.
we are starting out Christmas program. This means that we're collecting for gifts and a Christmas party. Visit our website for more information. (kairoschildrensfund.com)

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
Re: Kairos Christmas
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 04:52:32 PM »
I've been talking to a few people about this. Some are suggesting besides BBP to pay online payment methods. Do you have other payment methods accepted and how to account for it publically? If you put in a production proposal using BiblePay wallet, I'll make sure to coordinate any funds beyond proposal go to the same address. We can see in the BiblePay explorer how much is contributed in a certain time period for holiday gifts/toys to the kids.

What child doesn't want to feel special during the holidays, that they matter, and being doted on by strangers that love them?
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• AndrewScribner
  • Developer

more
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 06:30:48 AM »
Great idea.
   I do have a list of payment options here: https://kairoschildrensfund.com/index.php/giving-how-to
   We can accept almost any kind of cryptocurrency as well. If using PayPal, we are asking for an additional 5% for the transfer fee.
   Regarding accountability, that's a good point. Are there any suggestions? For those who are using POOM, there will be public accountability (I think)
   Whenever money comes in, we have a recording scheme to show what it is used for, but it would be only shown to donors. I could post that here, or somewhere else.
  Also, Sunk818 had a good idea of making a card with notes from BiblePay community. That would be great.

• AndrewScribner
  • Developer

more
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2019, 06:52:49 AM »
Thank you letters from the Biblepay Kids: https://kairoschildrensfund.com/index.php/biblepayphotos