Bible Pay

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
HAPPY EASTER, he is RISEN!

BBP-AI is ready for testing on https://unchained.biblepay.org | Social Media | AI

So far we have two features:
1) The BBP chat bot.
2) AI image generator based on a prompt.

Our BBP chat bot has been trained about BiblePay, so it can theoretically talk to you about features that we have and give accurate answers with low hallucinations.  Realize that all the data fed into it is from our public presence so we may need to do a little more work in getting it up to date (like updating our exchanges and mining information).

The value that we add with BBP AI, is we have the capability to discern, inside the model, if the users intent is to run a service on the biblepay network.  (So for example, we define a set of contracts or interfaces, a set of services, that are defined in a way that we teach the model the inputs and outputs and tell the model to let us know if the user intends to run one of these services, or if the user wants to simply chat).  We also discern if you are simply chatting with the bot.

So far we have one service the chatbot understands, tracking a transaction.

So what you can do, is in any way you communicate it to the bot, we understand that you want to do something other than chat, and we track that tx on our network for you.

Pick any transaction that is already in a block, in order for this to work and say to the chat bot :
Track TXID _________ for me.  It should respond and give you all the info about it.

The image generator:
If you type in a prompt and we generate an image, if you would like to use that image somewhere else, such as in an NFT, you will have to scrape the URL, open it in a browser, save it to your machine first, and then you can re-upload it into an NFT and use it.  In the future we will make it easier where you can get to your images just by pasting a URL (rather than the down and up).

I faced a new issue as I tried to convert 15 ARB to BBP. It needs 5$ eth on ARB one to complete the transaction.
Now my 25$ is kinda stuck.

If you send me $4 of ARB to this ERC address:
0xaFe8C2709541E72F245e0DA0035f52DE5bdF3ee5
And let me know the TXID, I can then send you $5 of Ethereum on the ARB chain.

I would also need your Unchained ERC-20 receive address.

I faced a new issue as I tried to convert 15 ARB to BBP. It needs 5$ eth on ARB one to complete the transaction.
Now my 25$ is kinda stuck.
Coming Soon:

Artificial Intelligence

Where should I send Arb?

Eth wallet? Or Arb wallet on exchange?

Also the alt >bbp isn't working
The Alt-> BBP link was not fully finished when you clicked it.  Its now been released.

The Arbitrum wallet is an erc-20 wallet built into unchained derived from your BBP keypair.
So if you have an ARB balance, you can send it to a metamask wallet erc-20 public key, as long as that metamask has the Arbitrum One Mainnet chain added to it, then you will be able to receive to that address/network and see the token balance.

Attached is a picture of the April 8th Eclipse path of totality.

Its interesting that it passes over 6 towns named "Nineveh", one named Jonah and one named Rapture.

Also, the last eclipse (the other part of the X) happened exactly 6 years, 6 months and 6 days before this eclipse.

For the naysayers who may think Nineveh's are everywhere, check this out:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineveh_(disambiguation)
Theres only 7 in the US.
Where should I send Arb?

Eth wallet? Or Arb wallet on exchange?

Also the alt >bbp isn't working
Hi Bro Rob,
my IP and port is exposed to the world and it's reachable from outside of my LAN but still the same problem.

When I write the "msaternode status command I have this results:

16:52:31
masternode status

16:52:32
{
  "outpoint": "0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000-4294967295",
  "service": "[::]:0",
  "state": "ERROR",
  "status": "Error. Can't detect valid external address. Please consider using the externalip configuration option if problem persists. Make sure to use IPv4 address only."
}

Thats all,

Thank you
Ale

Hi bro Ale,

Yeah, that particular error is kind of dissapointing and inherited from the current codebase we run from Dash (will be fixed when we rebase, which should be within 6 months), but the good news is it goes away after a while.  Ive had it happen a few times to me and after waiting a day it goes away, and Ive never had to persistently change my config file with the port or ip.

If you could share your IP with me (since its public anyway with a sanc) let me try telneting to you?

The other thing is once you get this up you can do a one time "exec revivesanc sancname" and it will get you unposebanned and should last quite a while at that point.

Hi bro Ale,
So just want to point out, the main point of having a sanc servicing the BBP network is being there to provide instant send services and block forwarding and randomx mining (as that only happens on the sancs now).  If your node is not public there is no way for other nodes to reach your node, so hence the reduced reward.

More specifically you have to have port 40000 exposed to the world.  You can test it like this (use my 1st sanc as an example):
telnet sanc1.biblepay.org 40000

If the screen clears you know its exposed publically.

Good luck.
(NAT is a separate topic.  You can technically still NAT on your LAN, but you just need the port exposed publically for other nodes to reach your node).

Hi Bro Rob,
my IP and port is exposed to the world and it's reachable from outside of my LAN but still the same problem.

When I write the "msaternode status command I have this results:

16:52:31
masternode status

16:52:32
{
  "outpoint": "0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000-4294967295",
  "service": "[::]:0",
  "state": "ERROR",
  "status": "Error. Can't detect valid external address. Please consider using the externalip configuration option if problem persists. Make sure to use IPv4 address only."
}

Thats all,

Thank you
Ale

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10