Bible Pay

Read 4928 times

• Costa82

• April 23, 2020, 09:10:05 PM
    more
Venezuela initiative proposal
« on: June 13, 2020, 05:10:07 AM »
Good morning at the fellow members of the community.

After having shared my thoughts with Rob i would like to make a proposal.

I am not even sure if I m posting in the right place so  my apologies beforehand if not.

There have a been a lot problems during  the last 10 years in Venezuela (which is considered in many cases worst than a 3rd world country)
Food and medicine supplies being the gravest .
So in coordination with the local Greek Orthodox Church we have set up an ambitious charity  plan  that includes the distribution of clothes,food and medicine to institutions like orphanages and nursing homes, publicly preparing meals and the activation of an ambulance which will operate like a mobile unit to provide care to those who can not afford private insurance.

The foundations that we are planing to help are under the Catholics Church jurisdiction and this serves  2 purposes.
a) the Catholic church enjoys total respect in this torn country , away from the corruption of the political powers.
also the Vatican has a "nuncio" as a diplomatic representative in this country, the highest and most respected diplomat among all. which ensures the protection and the success of our cause.
B) Being myself an Orthodox I see this a chance to bring the two dogmas of Christianity closer, at the very least here in Venezuela.

These are the preliminary basic steps. We have revised a more detailed plan that will be ofcourse available for posting.

I am NOT seeking for funding -that has been already taken care for the first stages-. My part of the funding will come of course in the name of our community.
What i am really asking is guidance from the rest of the community of how to link this initiative with BiblePay, how to exploit this good deed to make us known to even more people.  I have never been that good in organizing these kind of things :D

I am really sorry for the long post and I d like to hear your feedback
Have a great day

Re: Venezuela initiative proposal
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 11:50:17 AM »
Awesome! Thank you very much!

I was just talking with Jaap through Telegram a few days ago and I shared with him that my vision and therefore motivation behind getting involved with Biblepay project is that I want to help my country and I feel very happy there is other people who share this vision.

I'd like to know if you already contacted people inside the country and I'd like to help you connect with evangelic church as well and orphans organizations there.

Please let me know if you're available to meet up in Skype.

All the best,

Elias.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: Venezuela initiative proposal
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2020, 09:34:40 AM »
Im now following this thread; sorry for the delay.