}

exec getboincinfo
Code: [Select]
"8f273b30f8e0a298ed26e242762df701_RAC": 41174.76,
  "8f273b30f8e0a298ed26e242762df701_TEAM": 15044,
  "8f273b30f8e0a298ed26e242762df701_TaskWeight": 100,
  "8f273b30f8e0a298ed26e242762df701_UTXOWeight": 25,
  "Total_RAC": 41174.76,

Hmmm, not sure what is going on. Should i try sending my coins from the wallet and then back in again?

Thanks

Hmm, how bout try polpercentage=90, just to see if the math of 100 is causing it to try to send more than the total including the tx fee?

EDIT: Also you can try 'sendtoaddress your_bbp_address 1' just to ensure it goes out successfully first.

• T-Mike

• February 06, 2018, 06:12:58 PM
    more
Thats kind of wild, I think that error is someone is trying to forge the wrong cpid on block 33455, and it failed.

Anyway, I would just do the 'exec getboincinfo' and check that the address that shows up for the cpid, is one you own in your wallet- if it matches you dont have to reassociate.
But then I would grab the latest version and do the 'exec podcupdate true', that way the UTXO is forced in.

That doesn't appear to work either, I just downloaded the latest windows wallet also. There is nothing in debug after I ran the command, no new transactions either.

exec podcupdate true

{
  "Command": "podcupdate",
  "PODCUpdate": ""
}

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Ok, windows 1.1.0.4 is now deployed with the 'exec podcupdate true' (force) feature in.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
That doesn't appear to work either, I just downloaded the latest windows wallet also. There is nothing in debug after I ran the command, no new transactions either.

exec podcupdate true

{
  "PODCUpdate": ""
}

The empty string means no errors occurred.  Are you sure your txlist does not have a new tx?  You might have it sorted wrong.
Maybe try the zapwallettxes first, then do it, then sort txlist by Received descending, then look for it?

I just grabbed that win wallet and repaired mine ( I had a 50% weight and it just worked for me ).

If then all that doesnt work then lets see if you have a debug entry.

• znffal

• October 02, 2017, 04:01:47 PM
    more

Hmm, how bout try polpercentage=90, just to see if the math of 100 is causing it to try to send more than the total including the tx fee?

EDIT: Also you can try 'sendtoaddress your_bbp_address 1' just to ensure it goes out successfully first.

Thanks Rob.

I did that (and sent in another 10 BBP to my CPID address from my main wallet). Ran again

exec podcupdate true
  "PODCUpdate": "Insufficient funds."

Rob is it possible that this is an issue: My default wallet address is different to my CPID associated one?
When I was trying to help someone figure out the command to find an address balance i think I accidentally created a new one. Now when I type

getaccountaddress ""

I get a different address (still in my wallet) but different to the one assigned to my CPID.
Stake is in CPID address though.

• T-Mike

• February 06, 2018, 06:12:58 PM
    more
The empty string means no errors occurred.  Are you sure your txlist does not have a new tx?  You might have it sorted wrong.
Maybe try the zapwallettxes first, then do it, then sort txlist by Received descending, then look for it?

I just grabbed that win wallet and repaired mine ( I had a 50% weight and it just worked for me ).

If then all that doesnt work then lets see if you have a debug entry.

OK, it finally worked after I upgraded the wallet to 1.1.0.4 and did zapwallettxes=1, not sure which one fixed it. Thanks!

When will the magnitude start going up?

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
    • Netherlands
    more
Thanks Rob.

I did that (and sent in another 10 BBP to my CPID address from my main wallet). Ran again

exec podcupdate true

Rob is it possible that this is an issue: My default wallet address is different to my CPID associated one?
When I was trying to help someone figure out the command to find an address balance i think I accidentally created a new one. Now when I type

getaccountaddress ""

I get a different address (still in my wallet) but different to the one assigned to my CPID.
Stake is in CPID address though.

It's not a well informed suggestion from my part, but did you already try the 'zapwallet' command? It solved my problems at least (had the same problem Orbis had, with the 'insufficient funds' error).

Anyway, I'm going to get some sleep now guys. It's been an exhilarating couple of days, but let's try and not make this a regular thing, haha!

Rob: thank you for all your hard work and perseverance.  Let's make Biblepay something to reckon with!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 06:48:21 PM by jaapgvk »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
It's not a well informed suggestion from my part, but did you already try the 'zapwallet' command? It solved my problems at least (had the same problem Orbis had, with the 'insufficient funds' error).

Anyway, I'm going to get some sleep now guys. It's been an exhilarating couple of days, but let's try and not make this a regular thing, haha!

Rob: thank you for all your hard work and perseverance.  Let's make Biblepay something to reckon with!

Thanks, and have a good nights sleep.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
OK, it finally worked after I upgraded the wallet to 1.1.0.4 and did zapwallettxes=1, not sure which one fixed it. Thanks!

When will the magnitude start going up?

Once the first superblock hits:  block 33620. 

That reminds me we need to test the testvote again, one minute.

• znffal

more

Thanks! I just tried and upfortnately I still have UTXO weight 25 and exec podcupdate true giving

Should I reassociate my cpid again? Totally delete wallet and start again?

EDIT: Oh I see there is a new version. I will try updating to that first

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Great news, block 33460 & 33461 were both signed by CPIDS!

CPID 7c9264559fef3c1c689ee9fc3ff42494 was awarded for our first PODC - CPID heat payment: 555 BBP!  Congrats!

showblock 33460 to see the blocks CPID info.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Thanks! I just tried and upfortnately I still have UTXO weight 25 and exec podcupdate true giving

Should I reassociate my cpid again? Totally delete wallet and start again?

EDIT: Oh I see there is a new version. I will try updating to that first

Luke- I have to take a look at the code that actually spends the podcupdate.  In the mean time, you said you had two addresses one unlabled and one default I think, but to clarify, ensure the 'getboincinfo' receive addresses is one actually contained in your File | Receiving Addresses list?

If so you do not have to reassociate.  I would try instantsending your balance back to your default address, and then retry the exec podcupdate.

Ill check that "spend" code asap to see if this is going to be a nuisance.

• znffal

more
Luke- I have to take a look at the code that actually spends the podcupdate.  In the mean time, you said you had two addresses one unlabled and one default I think, but to clarify, just ensure the actual wallet.dat has the receiveing address corresponding to your CPID?  Another words exec getboincinfo should show a row for the receive address.  Ensure that is one of that particular wallet.dat receiving address.

If so you do not have to reassociate.  I would try instantsending your balance back to your default address, and then retry the exec podcupdate.

Thanks Rob. Just installing the new version then I will try those thing.
Thanks
Luke

• znffal

more
Luke- I have to take a look at the code that actually spends the podcupdate.  In the mean time, you said you had two addresses one unlabled and one default I think, but to clarify, ensure the 'getboincinfo' receive addresses is one actually contained in your File | Receiving Addresses list?

Wow it was a quick update.

exec getboincinfo
Command": "getboincinfo",
  "CPID": "8f273b30f8e0a298ed26e242762df701",
  "Address": "BLLmyTDgsCtD...etc etc",
  "CPIDS": "8f273b30f8e0a298ed26e242762df701;",
etc etc

My receiving addresses are in the attachment. I assume this is correct?
I will send myself some coins now

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Wow it was a quick update.

exec getboincinfo
Command": "getboincinfo",
  "CPID": "8f273b30f8e0a298ed26e242762df701",
  "Address": "BLLmyTDgsCtD...etc etc",
  "CPIDS": "8f273b30f8e0a298ed26e242762df701;",
etc etc

My receiving addresses are in the attachment. I assume this is correct?
I will send myself some coins now

Yeah, your receive address on file matches the boinc address, so that means you can sign for that CPID.

So it must be a matter of the wallet picking the wrong spending account, please try sending the money into the top address then resending the podcupdate, lets see if that works.