Bible Pay

Read 298509 times

• MIP

• February 13, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
    more
I tested a BTC stake, but it is not showing properly in the system.
In listutxostakes it shows as:

Code: [Select]
"cd9450ed04bfb0aa4354301be33c2854c6fb864baee198d0ccb801fc7f6c63fa": {
    "CPK": "BAqLrxadHXCmLjpKkBK17HEQRU5RkKgZUP",
    "Ticker": "BTC",
    "Address": "3MFdfBsBLBwT34bMswDTFnFDQfAjCWZQSj",
    "Value": 0,
    "NativeAmount": 0,
    "ForeignAmount": 0,
    "Coverage": 0,
    "Time": 1624711624
  },

so if foreignamount is 0 this would explain why it is not counting.

But the address actually has 0.20 BTC utxo (and this was detected and shown correctly when I created the stake from the portfolio screen)

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
I tested a BTC stake, but it is not showing properly in the system.
In listutxostakes it shows as:

Code: [Select]
"cd9450ed04bfb0aa4354301be33c2854c6fb864baee198d0ccb801fc7f6c63fa": {
    "CPK": "BAqLrxadHXCmLjpKkBK17HEQRU5RkKgZUP",
    "Ticker": "BTC",
    "Address": "3MFdfBsBLBwT34bMswDTFnFDQfAjCWZQSj",
    "Value": 0,
    "NativeAmount": 0,
    "ForeignAmount": 0,
    "Coverage": 0,
    "Time": 1624711624
  },

so if foreignamount is 0 this would explain why it is not counting.

But the address actually has 0.20 BTC utxo (and this was detected and shown correctly when I created the stake from the portfolio screen)

1) Yes, in the portfoliobuilder "Query UTXO" feature, we show what is in your address in order to show the user what we see (for debugging purposes).
2) But you still need to use your PIN in order to get in the leaderboard.  Your UTXO is .20 even (without the 5 pin suffix).   So the sancs refuse to include it.

8000 BBP

• sntjo2847

• May 21, 2021, 02:55:13 PM
    more
1. I have a question about Portfolio Builder. Using the Portfolio B from https://wiki.biblepay.org/Portfolio_Builder as an example.
Since this position is deficient in BBP, is there a way to add to the BBP balance (without redoing it completely and having to retransfer assets).
Perhaps something like move more BBP to UTXO-RETIREMENT-ACCOUNT to make up the deficit?

2. I am not sure if this change was intentional and the help message was not updated yet or if it is a bug.
Someone on discord was having difficulty with bankroll, so I looked at the help and saw it was free. Then I tried it out to verify that it works on 1.6.2.5-Harvest. I was surprised to find that it seems to cost 100bbp now.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
1. I have a question about Portfolio Builder. Using the Portfolio B from https://wiki.biblepay.org/Portfolio_Builder as an example.
Since this position is deficient in BBP, is there a way to add to the BBP balance (without redoing it completely and having to retransfer assets).
Perhaps something like move more BBP to UTXO-RETIREMENT-ACCOUNT to make up the deficit?

2. I am not sure if this change was intentional and the help message was not updated yet or if it is a bug.
Someone on discord was having difficulty with bankroll, so I looked at the help and saw it was free. Then I tried it out to verify that it works on 1.6.2.5-Harvest. I was surprised to find that it seems to cost 100bbp now.

1) You can cirumvent the Portfolio Builder save fee if you already have a position.  You can send BBP to your "UTXO-RETIREMENT-ACCOUNT" address using the normal wallet send, as long as you ensure the tx amount has the PIN suffix, then it will be found by the sancs and accumulated.

2) The fee is still virtually nothing; please exit the wallet, then erase the fee_estimates.dat file in your datadir, then restart the wallet, and it should calculate correctly.

8000 BBP

• sntjo2847

more
1) You can cirumvent the Portfolio Builder save fee if you already have a position.  You can send BBP to your "UTXO-RETIREMENT-ACCOUNT" address using the normal wallet send, as long as you ensure the tx amount has the PIN suffix, then it will be found by the sancs and accumulated.

2) The fee is still virtually nothing; please exit the wallet, then erase the fee_estimates.dat file in your datadir, then restart the wallet, and it should calculate correctly.
1) Just to be sure. So if I already have a position like Portfolio B on the wiki page with $100 BBP + $10000 BTC that is working, just quite underfunded on the BBP side. I can then just send $5000 BBP to my "UTXO-RETIREMENT-ACCOUNT" address and it will start accumulating the rewards on $5100 of BBP and BTC instead of $100?

2) Yes, 100bbp is a small amount. I brought it up because something needed fixed, either the code or the help message. I was not referring to an estimate, but to the help message for bankroll, which is in the code at rcpevo.ccp line 2155

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
So Binance DEX (Decentralized exchange) is still charging $250,000 to be listed!  I thought DEX might improve the initial cost for projects (due to the high automation level).

May we all get together and pray that a Christian exchange owner lists us for free?

(Not to replace our exchanges, but to GROW).

And also pray for a resolution for the TOKOK debacle.  They have hijacked our customers funds, refused to communicate, and they constantly advertise FALSE and MISLEADING volume figures to the world.  Pray for a positive outcome and for their salvation of those in their back office.  If they are captivated by demons they might have dark thoughts, so lets pray a psalm over them.  Something like:  God, please Bless TOKOK to have abundant resources and wisdom, and knowledge to do the right thing.  Conviction from the Holy Spirit to be embarassed about promoting false weights and measures (Proverbs 20:10).

8000 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
1) Just to be sure. So if I already have a position like Portfolio B on the wiki page with $100 BBP + $10000 BTC that is working, just quite underfunded on the BBP side. I can then just send $5000 BBP to my "UTXO-RETIREMENT-ACCOUNT" address and it will start accumulating the rewards on $5100 of BBP and BTC instead of $100?

2) Yes, 100bbp is a small amount. I brought it up because something needed fixed, either the code or the help message. I was not referring to an estimate, but to the help message for bankroll, which is in the code at rcpevo.ccp line 2155

1)  Yes, correct.  Type in 'listutxostakes 0' (these are your stakes).  If you are underfunded on a BTC position, your "coverage" ratio will be for example ".50" if you are only 50% covered.  When you increase your BBP, we automatically reallocate the coverage percent.

2) I was actually providing a solution for you (when I said ' the fee is virtually nothing ' I didnt mean to imply that 100 is a low fee, I meant it in a way that The fee Has not changed from 0 to 100 bbp, It is still below 5 bbp),  the solution I posted earlier asks you to delete a file and reboot.  That fixes the problem (as we dont charge 100 bbp).  Its not a coding error--  Its a FEE ESTIMATE ERROR....

3) Btw, guys, you don't have to do the exec bankroll in this new version.  When you send from the portfolio builder we do everything automatically.  That part needs taken out of the docs.  I suppose its still good to know of though, because some people have quite a fragmented wallet (full of lots of small coins).

8000 BBP
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 02:24:52 PM by Rob Andrews »

• twinkle

• May 12, 2021, 09:05:47 AM
    more
Thanks for the info on the staking methods, as well as the bounty for UTXO stuff, I will definitely use this! I will also be praying for the TOKTOK exchange, kind of sad what I am hearing about them through this forum.
May God bless you,
twinkle

1000 BBP

• talisman

• March 26, 2018, 07:42:24 AM
    more
Hi Rob!

I noticed only today that we have to repeat the utxo stakes under the new wallet (been away for a while), and downloaded 1.6.2.5 to do so.

I am not sure if "https://wiki.biblepay.org/UTXO_Mining" is the latest guide, since the commands mentioned there (easybbpstake and highriskbbpstake) return "method not found".

Tried to stake (BBP only) on the Portfolio Builder, but it keeps saying "Unable to Create Transaction". I understand we do not need small bills any more for the UTXO stake fee, but created some 500-800 BBP bills just to make sure. Still no luck.

Any ideas on what I might  be doing wrong?

1200 BBP

• sntjo2847

more
Hi Rob!

I noticed only today that we have to repeat the utxo stakes under the new wallet (been away for a while), and downloaded 1.6.2.5 to do so.

I am not sure if "https://wiki.biblepay.org/UTXO_Mining" is the latest guide, since the commands mentioned there (easybbpstake and highriskbbpstake) return "method not found".

Tried to stake (BBP only) on the Portfolio Builder, but it keeps saying "Unable to Create Transaction". I understand we do not need small bills any more for the UTXO stake fee, but created some 500-800 BBP bills just to make sure. Still no luck.

Any ideas on what I might  be doing wrong?
Hi Talisman,

Did you notice the notice at the top of the wiki page you linked? It says:
UTXO has been upgraded and rebranded as Portfolio Builder as of June 23, 2021. This page is only for historical reference.
See 1.6.2.4 Mandatory Upgrade Changes
Portfolio_Builder

• talisman

• March 26, 2018, 07:42:24 AM
    more
Hi Talisman,

Did you notice the notice at the top of the wiki page you linked? It says:

Hi there!

I went to that page, which says :

"Now you can create a Portfolio Builder position from the UI. Navigate to Misc | Portfolio Builder. Realize there are two types of positions: BBP, called native, and non-bbp (called foreign).

To create a biblepay only position, simply choose BBP from the drop down and enter the amount you would like to allocate. This is an internal transfer and the BBP will not actually be spent, it will just be moved to your "UTXO-RETIREMENT-ACCOUNT" internally, and locked."

I did exactly that, and does not work for me.

1200 BBP

• sntjo2847

more
1)  Yes, correct.  Type in 'listutxostakes 0' (these are your stakes).  If you are underfunded on a BTC position, your "coverage" ratio will be for example ".50" if you are only 50% covered.  When you increase your BBP, we automatically reallocate the coverage percent.

2) I was actually providing a solution for you (when I said ' the fee is virtually nothing ' I didnt mean to imply that 100 is a low fee, I meant it in a way that The fee Has not changed from 0 to 100 bbp, It is still below 5 bbp),  the solution I posted earlier asks you to delete a file and reboot.  That fixes the problem (as we dont charge 100 bbp).  Its not a coding error--  Its a FEE ESTIMATE ERROR....

3) Btw, guys, you don't have to do the exec bankroll in this new version.  When you send from the portfolio builder we do everything automatically.  That part needs taken out of the docs.  I suppose its still good to know of though, because some people have quite a fragmented wallet (full of lots of small coins).

1) Wonderful!

2) Sorry if I misunderstood since I did not see the number with anything that said estimate. I shutdown the wallet and deleted the file you mentioned. The transaction details says 100bbp fee, both on my wallet and the biblepay explorer. I will send you a PM with the transaction ID.

3) Good to make sure everyone knows that it is not necessary for portfolio builder. I did know, I only ran it to see if it still worked since someone else on discord said it was not working for them.

• sntjo2847

more
Hi there!

I went to that page, which says :

"Now you can create a Portfolio Builder position from the UI. Navigate to Misc | Portfolio Builder. Realize there are two types of positions: BBP, called native, and non-bbp (called foreign).

To create a biblepay only position, simply choose BBP from the drop down and enter the amount you would like to allocate. This is an internal transfer and the BBP will not actually be spent, it will just be moved to your "UTXO-RETIREMENT-ACCOUNT" internally, and locked."

I did exactly that, and does not work for me.
Ok, so you tried the Portfolio Builder. I will have to leave it to other people who have used it already, since I do not have things transferred to set it up yet.

• twinkle

more
Rob, I just attached the referral code, will let you know later how it looks on my end. I will also do another NFT soon that uses Unchained to store the file used, and, if someone buys it in the store, we will be able to see if it actually transfers the URL/ownership correctly.
May God bless you all,
twinkle

1000 BBP

• twinkle

more
Also just wanted to alert you that I think sorting by amount in the leaderboard of the wallet is slightly broken, as it does not sort from highest down or lowest down, but rather a weird jumble of them. However, the "points" section right next to it works just fine, and is basically representative of the same thing, so not really too big of a deal.
May God bless you,
twinkle

1000 BBP