Bible Pay

Read 298402 times

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
The erasechain is still required, because we added two more databases to the index.
Note from the QT wallet you can now just do it from the Wallet Tools menu, instead of command line.

Your wallet tx's will not be erased - erasechain only erases the blocks and reloads them.

None of my old transactions show as locked? Should I re-submit these for UTXO mining? I also don't see myself in the Leaderboard anymore either. I must have done something wrong during the mandatory upgrade.

3500 BBP
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• ryny24

• June 11, 2021, 02:01:15 PM
    more

There was a mandatory update recently. Can you give your xmrig command you run on Linux?

Sure, here is my command line

Code: [Select]
xmrig-6.12.2/xmrig -o foundation.biblepay.org:3001 --donate-level=10 -u 4AUY2dieiuk42JiGvLR4nkfnxn4qh1KfWNoNsu7nhvHMWRJwACuVcbQ1RcqkVSHnP8aTubRte33YMXm1LKo9qVS6DFG7cBE -p B7B1keQJJq8PMRFaMzJ9p9EKKEWXkkbb4a --threads 4

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Oh, is this using Roku TV? Amazon Prime Day had sales on Roku and was considering buying one for BiblePay TV but wasn't sure on the status.

Yeah, its actually working with most of its features now (TV works and wallet works).  Mining has been removed though (and I removed those plans due to the centralized nature of the original idea).

I had a bad experience buying a roku stick, it didnt work for me (at all, not even regular channels), but the roku2 and roku3 (the one with the lan port), both work great.  I have a feeling the stick I received had a bad wifi interface.  Anyway the LAN (non-wifi) versions are blazing fast.

7800 BBP
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 06:38:33 AM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more

xmrig-6.12.2/xmrig -o foundation.biblepay.org:3001 --donate-level=10 -u 4AUY2dieiuk42JiGvLR4nkfnxn4qh1KfWNoNsu7nhvHMWRJwACuVcbQ1RcqkVSHnP8aTubRte33YMXm1LKo9qVS6DFG7cBE -p B7B1keQJJq8PMRFaMzJ9p9EKKEWXkkbb4a --threads 4

The XMRIG mining does not require any changes; its still working fine.
When you say it stopped working, do you mean you stopped receiving rewards?
In that case, just restart v1.6.2.5 of biblepay with "-erasechain=1" and you should see all your new rewards.

Otherwise let me know what stopped?  Config looks good from what I can tell....

Also, I can see you are in the leaderboard:
http://foundation.biblepay.org/Leaderboard  (b7b)  so Yes you are earning ....

7800 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more

None of my old transactions show as locked? Should I re-submit these for UTXO mining? I also don't see myself in the Leaderboard anymore either. I must have done something wrong during the mandatory upgrade.
Just to clarify when I answered about erasechain, the wallet does not store the locks as bools; what actually happens is we re-lock our users sancs (4.5MM) and our users UTXOs (varying amounts) when the wallet boots, in a separate piece of code; so erasing the chain did not hurt your wallet data in any way.

To answer your question though, all of the old utxo positions have been erased in favor of portfolio builder positions; they have a new storage format too.  So yeah, they just have to be recreated.

7800 BBP

• ryny24

more
In that case, just restart v1.6.2.5 of biblepay with "-erasechain=1" and you should see all your new rewards.

Otherwise let me know what stopped?  Config looks good from what I can tell....

Also, I can see you are in the leaderboard:
http://foundation.biblepay.org/Leaderboard  (b7b)  so Yes you are earning ....

Yes, my earnings have stopped since the 22nd. I usually get a few per day. Now, nothing. I use the Android wallet. I don't think I can pass the erasechain flag, should I reset my sync? It was difficult to get it to sync the first time.

I used a block explorer and thought I confirmed no new rewards for a few days now.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Yes, my earnings have stopped since the 22nd. I usually get a few per day. Now, nothing. I use the Android wallet. I don't think I can pass the erasechain flag, should I reset my sync? It was difficult to get it to sync the first time.

I used a block explorer and thought I confirmed no new rewards for a few days now.

Oh, ok this is the android mobile wallet.  Alright, so basically what is happening is your mining coins are still being sent out on the main chain from the pool to your HD address.
The issue is the android is probably not synced. 
(On a side note, I see our chainz BX has not upgraded yet so I cant point you to it for a reference (they were having some issues last night compiling it)).

I believe what we should do is open up an issue with MIP; could you email him at "[email protected]"? 

Its possible our mobile is either acting up against the new codebase or we may have something like an incompatibility starting.

7800 BBP

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

• August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more

Hey.
--donate-level=10
not sure if you have done it on purpose, but you are donating 10% of your hashing power to the xmrig developers, the default donation being 1% .
Other then that your batch file looks fine to me.
Im myself monero miner and i have been getting payouts every day in bbp aswell..

Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.

• twinkle

• May 12, 2021, 09:05:47 AM
    more
Hello again everyone,
How is it that I can upload, say, a png file to a NFT in prod wallet? I see that it needs a url for the picture, but how does that work if I only have the photo saved on my computer? Thanks, this is, yet again, in relation to this series of Jesus's cross-related NFT's I want to do in the future. Thanks for your help.
May God bless you all,
twinkle

1000 BBP

• ryny24

more
Hey.  not sure if you have done it on purpose, but you are donating 10% of your hashing power to the xmrig developers, the default donation being 1% .

Oh. I didn't know that was for the developers lol.

Is this Block Explorer working? It also shows nothing for my wallet since the 22nd.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bbp/address.dws?B7B1keQJJq8PMRFaMzJ9p9EKKEWXkkbb4a.htm

• twinkle

more
Same, actually, I didn't know the donation amount was to the developers of xmrig, I thought it was a charity or something through BiblePay, like a tithe to some Christian charity or church. Good to know.
May God bless you all,
twinkle

1000 BBP

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

• August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more

Is this Block Explorer working? It also shows nothing for my wallet since the 22nd.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bbp/address.dws?B7B1keQJJq8PMRFaMzJ9p9EKKEWXkkbb4a.htm

I dont see my earnings after the 22nd on that explorer either but i do see them in latest release of the core wallet.

Biblepay do not take any tithe anymore for the  dual mining monero/bbp so its pure profits for you. Aswell as you are helping out the  community.

Its been like this cense march if im not mistaken so yeah its just positive for RandomX miners.

Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more

I just want to point out, normally our BX upgrades immediately after our release but he's having trouble compiling it.

For now, let me give you a hash manually:

16:06:59
getblockhash 278542

16:06:59
006ee09982c5362bec7fed1e1dd801893b77b30a90e4e2b64d4218c742ab7b1b

7900 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Hello again everyone,
How is it that I can upload, say, a png file to a NFT in prod wallet? I see that it needs a url for the picture, but how does that work if I only have the photo saved on my computer? Thanks, this is, yet again, in relation to this series of Jesus's cross-related NFT's I want to do in the future. Thanks for your help.
May God bless you all,
twinkle

Hi,  yeah our NFT system requires a public HTTPS (or http) URL, so there is no way to make the nft unless you have some sort of cloud host for that.

But actually, I'm working on video upload in Unchained right now; let me see what I can do for you for this issue;  Ill be right back.

7900 BBP

• twinkle

more
Last thing for today, do you all have any instructional videos about BBP or how to buy, what its usecases are, etc. for me to put in with my email along with the press release of the latest update and my own knowledge about BBP? This is what I have been discussing about contacting Christian businesses, Youtube channels, radio stations, podcasts, etc. to see a: if they would endorse or support BBP, b: their cost to advertise something like this on their channel/business, or c: take BBP as a payment method in their business. Let me know, so far the only one that I have seen was done by Pat on how to buy/general info about the coin, and I will be sure to reference/link that one, but are there any others that are up to date, specifically about features of BBP or the wallet interface? Thanks for your help, and I am praying that God will use this coin in some way to spread His word, His message, and His love across the world, and that He will guide me in how to best approach these individuals about it.
May God bless you and your loved ones,
twinkle

1000 BBP