Bible Pay

Read 13921 times

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
I agree with this. I also responded in the original reddit thread and have been following this discussion (I follow absolutely everything on biblepay, I just don't always reply, sometimes because of time-limitations, sometimes because I don't feel I can make a worthwhile contribution to what has already been said).

While I think it's sad that ALT-J has left, I also questioned his motives in the reddit-thread. Asking money for something you are already making (very easy) money on, especially when you take future sales into account, just seemed a little bit off for me. I think every proposal should be weighed carefully in terms of pro's and con's independently of the amount of BBP asked, and I think this is a big part of being a sanctuary-owner is about.

I agree that some proposals and suggestions get very few responses, but at the same time I'm happy that the responses we do get, are mostly of high quality.

I hope we can have a new Zazzle shop, without party paraphernalia, and a good looking picture of Jesus.

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
    • Netherlands
    more
Maybe Laurie wants to do it? If he or she steps back, I might it a shot. Shouldn't be much work, and I have the same view as Laurie: I wouldn't need a proposal and profits go to the orphan fund.

Maybe there is also a way to integrate it into the pool shop?

• Laurie

• January 18, 2018, 12:26:36 AM
    more
Maybe Laurie wants to do it? If he or she steps back, I might it a shot. Shouldn't be much work, and I have the same view as Laurie: I wouldn't need a proposal and profits go to the orphan fund.

Maybe there is also a way to integrate it into the pool shop?

If you want to give it a shot I am happy to take a step back.  :)

That being said, if you ever need help with graphics for anything ~ let me know, I would be happy to help!

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
    • Netherlands
    more

That being said, if you ever need help with graphics for anything ~ let me know, I would be happy to help!

Well, you're the one with experience (I have some experience with photoshop, but not with e-commerce), so I think it's more efficient if you do it. I consider myself more of a backup plan :p But if you don't really have the time or anything, just let me know :)

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more

We would love it, if you wanted to make this your baby  :D.