Bible Pay

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Hello Brother Rob.

I noticed that the linux testnet download link still is some old 1.6..... version.

Test #13
 Proposal: Ice cream for everyone

Test #14
 Error when I click proposals list
 "https://foundation.biblepay.org/Images/404.png?aspxerrorpath=/ProposalsList"

Hi Andy--
Good test- it revealed a couple flaws.  Error in the list; two validation points missing.
So I fixed the proposal list (remember, the list will only show the proposals for the particular chain mode you are in).
However on the actual ice cream proposal; we were not checking to see if you exceeded the superblock limit, nor if your receive address was for the right chain (added those two things)  (Because 10MM is too high for this monthly gov. superblock).

So that proposal will never go anywhere (I can delete it later).

Anyway, for now can you please enter another one (and be sure to do it in TESTNET mode, so it goes against this new codebase etc).

Thanks!

Announcements & Fundraisers / Re: Second fundraiser for wells in Pakistan
« Last post by earlzmoade on September 10, 2021, 12:59:43 PM »
3rd update.

We now have  1 900 USD

In other words  we are on the finish line, almost there.   The fundraiser is 95%  finished from the goal of 2000 USD.
Im thinking let the fundraiser go for another week then i will send over the funds to Rob and let him handle the rest.

Thanks for all the donations to this project.
Test #13
 Proposal: Ice cream for everyone

Test #14
 Error when I click proposals list
 "https://foundation.biblepay.org/Images/404.png?aspxerrorpath=/ProposalsList"
Regarding the proposal, I don't have enough funds in the foundation wallet? Could I ask for a donation? BKGCHHJTQ5EZxGqR36vPXTtvQphN8xBWjV

sorry for the long silence. I was quite busy this week until now.

No problem at all, things are busy for all of us too so its fine, Im glad we have til Christmas for this release, so we arent under the gun and under extreme pressure like we used to be quarter to quarter.

I already had credited you 256K in your balance, you should have a balance, but just in case I sent you 5K more, you should have 260K.

Well thank you very much for your generosity, It is well received.  In time, I would like to pay that forward, most definitely! Lol, I looked at my miner this morning and had to rub the sleep out of my eyes, as I thought my miner earned that.. definitely started off my morning right!

Side not, yes I have been researching the project over the past day (charities, bitcointalk, medium etc.)  Despite the earlier "attacks" BBP received in 2017-2018, things look very very promising and seem to "check out", so far! LOVE the photos, letters and write ups on Pakistan wells! Adoption in the future, for me, will become a reality.

Praise the Lord that you and your team were able to "defend" BBP those many years ago.  As Christians, especially in "crypto world", tend to come under spiritual enemy attack, nice to see God prevail through your team!
God Bless and look forward to supporting BBP while becoming more involved! Cheers!

Thank you!  Yes we had a little bit of a dark period in 2018 after our price crashed and some infighting occurred, but thank God we made it through that and I believe our community got more humble because of that.

At one point we did have a lot of attackers who tried to upload viruses into childrens letters and sold our coin for 6.66 on a repeating script, etc, but thankfully, those people left.

General Support / Re: Error new Wallet
« Last post by Rob Andrews on September 09, 2021, 08:10:20 PM »
NO issues here with my wallet.  I was actually wondering if there had been any errors/bugs reported with the wallets "encryption" option being activated?  I couldn't see any issues in forums, but never hurts to ask. tyia

Ive been using an encrypted wallet for a few years and never had any issues.
The only issue is you have to type 'walletpassphrase blahblah 999999' in the rpc in order to unlock it, which is understandable.

You can also back up your wallet to a flash drive before you encrypt it and have an extra backup.

General Support / Re: Error new Wallet
« Last post by HazeBBP on September 09, 2021, 07:08:05 PM »
NO issues here with my wallet.  I was actually wondering if there had been any errors/bugs reported with the wallets "encryption" option being activated?  I couldn't see any issues in forums, but never hurts to ask. tyia
Its so good to have more Christians here, welcome Haze, brother in Christ!
I sent you a little startup capital.

Your not cluttering the thread, we welcome you.

You should be able to post without approval in roughly two more posts.

(We get a lot of hacking attempts here from the internet at large etc).

Welcome aboard.

So, you probably noticed, the difference with our sanctuaries (those are our masternodes) is we require each sanc to sponsor one orphan.  Were trying to set a Holy precedent that helps others, etc.

Hopefully we can spread the Gospel to millions of crypto users over the next 5 years.

Well thank you very much for your generosity, It is well received.  In time, I would like to pay that forward, most definitely! Lol, I looked at my miner this morning and had to rub the sleep out of my eyes, as I thought my miner earned that.. definitely started off my morning right!

Side not, yes I have been researching the project over the past day (charities, bitcointalk, medium etc.)  Despite the earlier "attacks" BBP received in 2017-2018, things look very very promising and seem to "check out", so far! LOVE the photos, letters and write ups on Pakistan wells! Adoption in the future, for me, will become a reality.

Praise the Lord that you and your team were able to "defend" BBP those many years ago.  As Christians, especially in "crypto world", tend to come under spiritual enemy attack, nice to see God prevail through your team!
God Bless and look forward to supporting BBP while becoming more involved! Cheers!
Regarding the proposal, I don't have enough funds in the foundation wallet? Could I ask for a donation? BKGCHHJTQ5EZxGqR36vPXTtvQphN8xBWjV

sorry for the long silence. I was quite busy this week until now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10