Bible Pay

Read 2918 times

• tom

• May 07, 2018, 10:44:16 AM
    more
One Click masternode set up and hosting
« on: May 18, 2018, 09:41:40 AM »
Hello Biblepay team and community.

Here at Myce we focus on helping other blockchain projects reach their potential.
Currenty we are working on a one click masternode set up solution.
As well as providing a masternode hosting service, for those not interestig in maintaining a VPS.
Coins never leave the users wallet, so we are ensuring safety on that front.
We are working with node-vps, and crowetic, to provide our hosting options, helping to further decentralise the blockchain networks from other more popular service providers.
We are offering this at no cost.
We have the capacity to implement your coin. And mainly just require your interest and permission.

I am attaching our sales sheet, so you can have a read, and try out our telegram bot (which will soon be moving to other platforms) and see what you think.
(our form was pdf and too large so I just did a screen shot, ill repost the links)
https://t.me/mycebot    - our automated masternode support bot
https://discord.gg/dN6nXRF    - our discord
www.myce.world   - our website
Please dont hesitate to question.

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
Re: One Click masternode set up and hosting
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 02:10:24 AM »
I see some potential here with churches that may want to buy a masternode to support the mission of helping orphans (e.g. use the payout from the masternode to help support a child on compassion). Or masternode could be used as investment tool for the church. Church would just provide the fiat, and everything would have to be performed as a service. Not just the masternode, but converting of bbp -> btc -> fiat. If taxes needed to paid, the service would have to provide the documents as well. If MN becomes an investment vehicle, then would it be possible to approach mutual funds that are moral (don't invest in tobacco, alcohol, drug stocks) and negotiate for inclusion as a financial & charitable investment vehicle.
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ