Bible Pay

Read 2880 times

• togoshigekata

• September 01, 2017, 10:21:10 AM
    • USA
    more
Language Translations - Bitcointalk Original Post
« on: February 16, 2018, 12:36:43 AM »
We need to reach the globe with our message, and since our message is only in English we cannot reach everyone.

I am requesting funding for translators to translate our Announcement Post in Bitcointalk

I have researched which languages have subforums in Bitcointalk
and have created a post on Reddit recruiting translators and have posted about it in Discord and on Bitcointalk.

All 22 Translations have been completed (waiting to receive German):
Reddit Post: https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/7qmt6m/bitcointalk_main_post_language_translations/

Ive so far spent a few hours doing the initial research, advertising,
communicating with interested parties, checking work, making posts and paying for the work.
The rate is average $25 per translation

The translations are currently on Bitcointalk (Vietnamese is on BitcoinGarden), I will post all translations on all the other crypto boards that support other languages, (I did get banned from Bitcoin.com forum for doing this though, I got labeled a spammer, I appealed and they never responded back, so its probably best that I do this slowly)

I am requesting $550 for translation payments ($25 per translation for 22 translations)
and 8 hours work at $20/hr ($160)

$550 + $160 = $710 at $0.003061 per BBP = 231,950 BBP
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 12:18:23 PM by togoshigekata »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: Language Translations - Bitcointalk Original Post
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 01:52:13 PM »
We need to reach the globe with our message, and since our message is only in English we cannot reach everyone.

I am requesting funding for translators to translate our Announcement Post in Bitcointalk

I have researched which languages have subforums in Bitcointalk
and have created a post on Reddit recruiting translators and have posted about it in Discord and on Bitcointalk.

All 22 Translations have been completed (waiting to receive German):
Reddit Post: https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/7qmt6m/bitcointalk_main_post_language_translations/

Ive so far spent a few hours doing the initial research, advertising,
communicating with interested parties, checking work, making posts and paying for the work.
The rate is average $25 per translation

The translations are currently on Bitcointalk (Vietnamese is on BitcoinGarden), I will post all translations on all the other crypto boards that support other languages, (I did get banned from Bitcoin.com forum for doing this though, I got labeled a spammer, I appealed and they never responded back, so its probably best that I do this slowly)

I am requesting $550 for translation payments ($25 per translation for 22 translations)
and 8 hours work at $20/hr ($160)

$550 + $160 = $710 at $0.003061 per BBP = 231,950 BBP

Wow, what a great idea!

We can reach the globe with ideas like this!

Ill vote yes for this.