Bible Pay

Read 7403 times

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
ROKU Mining Launch Thread - Get Paid to Watch TV!
« on: November 25, 2020, 02:29:30 PM »
We are officially launching ROKU Mining on Wednesday Nov. 25th, at 3PM CST!

To become a Roku miner, please follow these instructions:

Follow the getting started guide here:
https://foundation.biblepay.org/GettingStarted

Please post here if you have any questions.

EDIT: The reward has been changed to be 100K per day for 7 days until we retire the program.

The payments will be based on your Sanctitude.

To see the Roku Leaderboard, click here:

https://foundation.biblepay.org/RokuLeaderboard

« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 11:07:51 PM by sunk818 »

• Coleslaw

• February 11, 2020, 09:05:22 AM
    more
Re: ROKU Mining Launch Thread - Get Paid to Watch TV!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 02:52:17 PM »
Hey Rob, is there a certain version of Roku that is required? Or does even the very first older models work ok?

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 07:23:10 PM »
Hey Rob, is there a certain version of Roku that is required? Or does even the very first older models work ok?

I'm not sure yet!  I do know that I can set a minimum firmware version, to ensure it works for all the users.

But I only own the latest roku, so Ill have to ask our users.

One clue is BBP TV is not doing anything special yet (not signing coins yet), so it might work on pretty old models.

NOTE:  Please ensure you are running v1.1+ of BBP TV, as we had an update 15 minutes ago.

You can update it manually by clicking * from the home screen while sitting on top of the logo, then click update.  The code will actually update itself once every night also.

• Coleslaw

• February 11, 2020, 09:05:22 AM
    more
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 09:44:42 PM »
Thanks for the reply. I don't have a Roku yet and was wondering how cheap to pick one up for....lol. I have Chromecasts and Firesticks.

• fredocrypto

• March 22, 2020, 04:10:19 AM
    more
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2020, 04:12:10 AM »
Hi, I just received the Roku Express, which I ordered for Biblepay TV.  He does not want to load the channel, it answers me:

"Enter a channel access code to add a public channel, a non-certified channel, or a beta channel to your Roku account.

The channel code provided is associated with a channel not available in your region ".

I am in France, but even going through a vpn in the USA I get the same answer. If you have any idea to solve my problem? Thanks

I would have liked to test mining TV too ...👍

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2020, 09:21:37 AM »
Hi, I just received the Roku Express, which I ordered for Biblepay TV.  He does not want to load the channel, it answers me:

"Enter a channel access code to add a public channel, a non-certified channel, or a beta channel to your Roku account.

The channel code provided is associated with a channel not available in your region ".

I am in France, but even going through a vpn in the USA I get the same answer. If you have any idea to solve my problem? Thanks

I would have liked to test mining TV too ...👍

Hi Buddy!

Let me see if I can correct the region issue, as now that you mention it, its possible that the current Roku Package has US/English set, and maybe I need to select International.

Ill check it out now.

I'm not entirely sure if I can bring back mining, because of lack of interest.  I really was hoping for an influx of users at that time - but nevertheless lets try to at least get the TV channel working for you.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2020, 09:25:41 AM »
Hi Buddy!

Let me see if I can correct the region issue, as now that you mention it, its possible that the current Roku Package has US/English set, and maybe I need to select International.

Ill check it out now.

I'm not entirely sure if I can bring back mining, because of lack of interest.  I really was hoping for an influx of users at that time - but nevertheless lets try to at least get the TV channel working for you.

Hi Fredo,

So yes, there was an option to publish the channel for 'other areas of the world' so I made the language French and English, and made it international.

Can you please see if it plays now?

Thanks for helping us!

• fredocrypto

• March 22, 2020, 04:10:19 AM
    more
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2020, 06:17:26 AM »
Hi, That's it I have the chain. 
But for the moment no video isn't working, maybe I have to wait for it to synchronize ...

For mining, I think it takes more time for great ideas to emerge and become more democratic, not 7 days, rather  7 months or 7 years ...

Bravo for your work and thank you.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2020, 08:45:35 AM »
Hi, That's it I have the chain. 
But for the moment no video isn't working, maybe I have to wait for it to synchronize ...

For mining, I think it takes more time for great ideas to emerge and become more democratic, not 7 days, rather  7 months or 7 years ...

Bravo for your work and thank you.

Yes, I will take that into account, as far as being more patient.  But now Im working on the DAC core since I have moved from Roku mining to that.  But Ill talk with you more about it.

Anyway lets still try to get the core channel working; Im not sure what you meant.  Can you confirm the channel loaded up to your home page and opens now, and if you can click into each category and watch content.  If not - what actually happens?

Thanks!

• DMITRY77

• December 09, 2020, 10:54:17 PM
    more
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2021, 09:19:45 AM »
привет я из россии как долго будет идти флешка и за какое время она окупится

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2021, 01:28:09 PM »
привет я из россии как долго будет идти флешка и за какое время она окупится

Please elaborate on what you mean about the flash drive?