Bible Pay

Read 304020 times

• coinsinspect

• July 25, 2018, 09:03:51 AM
    more
PODC issue - In the last day my "exec rac" is showing this, I didn't change anything on my side:
Code: [Select]
{
"Command": "rac",
"cpid": "b0d53dbe05be041a1539606b610d34aa",
"temporary_cpid": "b0d53dbe05be041a1539606b610d34aa",
"Error": "Your CPID is linked to your CPK, but we are unable to find your research records in WCG; most likely because you are not in team Bible Pay yet.",
"Step 1": "Log into your WCG account at 'worldcommunitygrid.org' with your WCG E-mail address and WCG password.",
"Step 2": "Click Settings | My Profile. Record your 'Username' and 'Verification Code' and your 'CPID' (Cross-Project-ID).",
"Step 3": "Click Settings | Data Sharing. Ensure the 'Display my Data' radio button is selected. Click Save. ",
"Step 4": "Click My Contribution | My Team. If you are not part of Team 'BIBLE PAY' click Join Team | Search | Bible Pay | Select Bible Pay | Click Join Team | Save.",
"Step 5": "NOTE: After choosing your team, and starting your research, please give WCG 24 hours for the CPID to propagate into BBP. In the mean time you can start Boinc research - and ensure the computer is performing WCG tasks. ",
"Step 6": "From our RPC console, type, exec associate YourWorldCommunityGridUserName YourWorldCommunityGridVerificationCode",
"Step 7": "Wait for 5 blocks to pass. Then type 'exec rac' again, and see if you are linked! ",
"Step 8": "Once you are linked you will receive daily rewards. Please read about our minimum stake requirements per RAC here: wiki.biblepay.org/PODC"
}

1000 BBP

• coinsinspect

more
UPDATE: after about 1 day the issue got resolved  ;D

1000 BBP

• Radar_Dude7

• April 16, 2020, 08:52:42 AM
    more
Good afternoon, all.

I was checking my miners this morning and found that Foundation was rejecting all traffic early today. One of my miners automatically switched over to bbp.miningpool.fun, but the other just sat there. How long was the system down?

1000 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Good afternoon, all.

I was checking my miners this morning and found that Foundation was rejecting all traffic early today. One of my miners automatically switched over to bbp.miningpool.fun, but the other just sat there. How long was the system down?

I think it was down for 50 blocks based on the graph.  The server was running out of memory so I rebooted it - I havent had to reboot it for 70 days.

Im keeping an eye on it to try to see what program is the memory hog.

4300 BBP

• coinsinspect

more
Togo,

Explorer is down for long time:
https://explorer.biblepay.org/

I know a little bit in dev-ops, contact me, I might be able to assist.

1000 BBP

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
Explorer is down for long time:
https://explorer.biblepay.org/

I know a little bit in dev-ops, contact me, I might be able to assist.

Last I heard, he had a family emergency and had to travel. I don't know if he has returned.

If you have time, I have a faucet script (free) I'd like to try to setup. If you have some time to chat, maybe get some advice for a successful install? I'm on the BBP discord and BBP telegram. Or PM here.

2700 BBP
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• coinsinspect

more
Last I heard, he had a family emergency and had to travel. I don't know if he has returned.

If you have time, I have a faucet script (free) I'd like to try to setup. If you have some time to chat, maybe get some advice for a successful install? I'm on the BBP discord and BBP telegram. Or PM here.

I will try to help

1000 BBP

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

more
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bbp/block.dws?226955.htm

Rob, I've had a few people comment their 1M BBP matured burn is returning to them as 700K BBP rather than 1M + interest. Do you know what is happening? It seems to be -30%. I've had two members on Discord mention this.

2700 BBP

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

more
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bbp/block.dws?226955.htm

Rob, I've had a few people comment their 1M BBP matured burn is returning to them as 700K BBP rather than 1M + interest. Do you know what is happening? It seems to be -30%. I've had two members on Discord mention this.

I'd have to investigate more, but on Oct 5, rewards seem to be as quoted. But sometime after that, I have evidence of Oct 17, showing smaller rewards.

Best I can tell, first time the reduction started was on 15 Oct 2020
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bbp/block.dws?6b2f5201997f33909e1c8ca7ba36a80e9a6d3269b06b94f73429fda5aad6d0df.htm

2700 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more

I'd have to investigate more, but on Oct 5, rewards seem to be as quoted. But sometime after that, I have evidence of Oct 17, showing smaller rewards.

Best I can tell, first time the reduction started was on 15 Oct 2020
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bbp/block.dws?6b2f5201997f33909e1c8ca7ba36a80e9a6d3269b06b94f73429fda5aad6d0df.htm

2700 BBP

So I do know about this potential issue and note it should be confined down to a very limited number of cases.

The problem was fixed in the September 2020 mandatory (so burns after that are not subject to this bug).

So the issue is we only pay max 5 mil in one superblock for DWS - and if the coins were burned before September 2020, there is a small chance we will limit the reward to 5 mil divided by the participants in the DWS.

Lets do this, if anyone has a short payout, please post or send me the txid of the received payment for the DWS, the block number, and the amount you received and amount you should have received, and your receive address - to [email protected] or here and I will send the difference out.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience. 

PS EDIT:  On a side note, I am making a punchlist item to subtract the quantity of burned coins from our money supply rpc commands.  This will make the block explorer show the correct total supply.  Its probably inflated by about 50 mil due to DWS burns.   My goal is to show as a community that our emission schedule matches the money supply by Dec 2021.

4300 BBP
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 09:55:45 AM by Rob Andrews »

• Radar_Dude7

more

Lets do this, if anyone has a short payout, please post or send me the txid of the received payment for the DWS, the block number, and the amount you received and amount you should have received, and your receive address - to [email protected] or here and I will send the difference out.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience. 

4300 BBP
Sorry for my ignorance ahead of time. How would I know if I have received a payout (short or not) for DWS? Is that in Chainz, or in the wallet? Thanks.

1000 BBP

• Radar_Dude7

more
Sorry for my ignorance ahead of time. How would I know if I have received a payout (short or not) for DWS? Is that in Chainz, or in the wallet? Thanks.
I just answered my own question: "dwsquote 1" in the wallet debug console.

1000 BBP

• Radar_Dude7

more
Sorry if I am re-hashing old issues here. I am becoming more and more frustrated with the freefaucet.io site in not allowing me to withdraw BBP. For months now, their "system is down" message appears if you try to withdraw BBP. But, if you swap that BBP for Brazio, you can withdraw that without any issues. Am I missing something? Was there a deal made with them that BBP is no longer supported on their main page, but can still be claimed? Any info will be highly appreciated.

1000 BBP

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

more
Sorry if I am re-hashing old issues here. I am becoming more and more frustrated with the freefaucet.io site in not allowing me to withdraw BBP. For months now, their "system is down" message appears if you try to withdraw BBP. But, if you swap that BBP for Brazio, you can withdraw that without any issues. Am I missing something? Was there a deal made with them that BBP is no longer supported on their main page, but can still be claimed? Any info will be highly appreciated.

1000 BBP

People kept losing BBP when withdrawing because the wallet version they were running was out of date. After that happened three times, I asked them to pull it from the main page. They don't answer me promptly (if ever), so the issue would only compound with BiblePay users trying to withdraw. I pay for their ultimate faucet package and even then they don't answer any of my inquiries. So, while you can claim BBP, it is best that you convert to another altcoin like Brazio to withdraw.

2700 BBP

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

more
I just answered my own question: "dwsquote 1" in the wallet debug console.

1000 BBP

I'll try to work on an online spreadsheet that will calculate what you should have gotten and what you got instead. Maybe I'll group them into months and submit a credit request per BBP address. I did something similar when we had issues with the data being pulled from BOINC to gather the RAC of PoDC miners.

2700 BBP