Bible Pay

Read 303514 times

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
Re: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)
« Reply #720 on: December 30, 2020, 08:24:27 PM »
********************** 13 MILLION BBP BEING GIVEN AWAY TO 2,000+ DASH ADDRESSES STARTING NOW ***********************

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=747.0

Hopefully, we see at least 3 million of these rewards claimed!

I'm not sure how we can spread the message for this campaign - I suppose we can paste this in the Dash bitcointalk forum and in the dash forums.

If no one starts claiming this within 7 days, I will expand the campaign to 100,000 addresses and 50 MM BBP.

Come on dash users, join biblepay today!

4500 BBP

1) I can advertise on some of the crypto faucet sites as pay to click ads.
2) I'll also ask the chainz owner if a banner ad or text link ad is possible on the dash explorer lookups?
3) there is a dash discord too, but not sure if they allow it, so I'll ask...

2900 BBP
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• MIP

• February 13, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
    more
Re: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)
« Reply #721 on: December 31, 2020, 04:27:31 AM »
So I took a look at the actual block with the shorted payments, and I believe this was caused by an older staker (there is one in the block that was pre-September 2020) and then your stakes (post September 2020).

Actually, this logic is not absolutey 100% certain (its certain that we have a mix of pre-post wallet stakes), but its not certain about the FIFO order causing the overlimit issue - actually let me put this on the debug list and see if we need a stronger rule for the Jan 2021 release... 

Ill look into this and add it to testnet.

Thanks!

4400 BBP

I checked today and saw that I didnīt receive the Dash Stake rewards last 23/12 on block 240895.

If you need any extra info to debug it just tell me.
Thanks a lot.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #722 on: December 31, 2020, 09:58:37 AM »
I checked today and saw that I didnīt receive the Dash Stake rewards last 23/12 on block 240895.

If you need any extra info to debug it just tell me.
Thanks a lot.

Please give me the monthly reward amount for this particular stake from 'dashstakequote 1'.

4600 BBP

• MIP

more
« Reply #723 on: December 31, 2020, 11:23:00 AM »
Please give me the monthly reward amount for this particular stake from 'dashstakequote 1'.

I sent it to you through PM.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more

1) I can advertise on some of the crypto faucet sites as pay to click ads.
2) I'll also ask the chainz owner if a banner ad or text link ad is possible on the dash explorer lookups?
3) there is a dash discord too, but not sure if they allow it, so I'll ask...

2900 BBP

Sounds like great ideas Sun!

I have a script pulling the last 2 million Dash transactions now.  I believe it will be finished within 2 more days, then I will update that thread to make the reward scope larger.

Thanks.

4600 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
So, I'm not sure that APM should not be ON right now.

Heres the thing, we thought that RandomX would bring in all these miners, now we are rewarding at full throttle and I see the same 50 miners- but worse, they are all just dumping everything they mine - I know some are loyal yes - but I am thinking the core hashpower from China is just dumping the coins --  so the question is, is this model actually working...  I'm almost convicted to turn APM on for now while we reward our coins (from my personal wallet) in popularity programs first.

EDIT - I feel fairly convinced that we should turn APM on for now, entirely for the reason that our emissions are still ahead by 100MM.  The primary reason being is that I would like to see our emission schedule match verbatim.  I feel that we can still have our popularity program through the Dash Easter Egg expanded reward to 2MM+ addresses, but I feel core emissions should be put under wraps until our next testnet release is finished.  I have some very good news in that area, but I dont want to sensationalize it so you can judge for yourself in testnet in a few days.

4600 BBP
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 08:38:13 AM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
** Automatic Price Mooning Reenabled at block 242,800 **

In an effort to keep our emissions low, we have re-enabled APM starting at 242800.

During our next release, APM will only be enacted if the price goes down, but not if the price goes sideways or up - (this was suggested by Songs pool).

4600 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
We sponsor over 40 children from SAI.ngo currently:

Thank you!

4600 BBP
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 10:31:36 AM by Rob Andrews »

• MIP

more

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

• August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more
Weird news coming in for privacy coins

Aye i read that to..  Cant say im very mutch surprised  i mean with the bounty that  IRS put on monero and what not.

Response to that i think monero atomic swap is a great idea. No need for exchange anymore when/if they implement and make it functional.   Could be intresting for bbp aswell.
Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Weird news coming in for privacy coins

https://decrypt.co/53012/bittrex-to-delist-privacy-coins-monero-zcash-and-dash-in-two-weeks?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sm

Very interesting news yes - and I know bittrex is always trying to play it safe.

I wonder what the end game is when the mark of the beast is rolled out globally.  I mean, will the Antichrist try to force everyone to use the NWO currency, and try to destroy bitcoin... 

Only God knows.  Imho, there will probably be a reckoning for BTC and a rise in popularity for Dash.  I hate to say that about BTC.. but its becoming very oversensationalized due to regulations.  The "great reset" will be the big event that truly shatters this whole marketplace into new entities.

On a less important note, now I see why the strange phenomenons are occuring when BTC rises:  Dash is going DOWN, BTC up, Dash-USD down, BTC Up 20% over a week and DOGE up 100% over a week (almost straight up) etc.  Meaning that money managers or institutions are selling DASH into the bull run and going heavier BTC.  Cant explain DOGE very much, its probably just being thrown around like a flea.

4600 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
** Dec 2020 RandomX Mining Operations Report **

Foundation.biblepay.org:  .127 XMR
Bbp.Miningpool.fun:  1.57 XMR
=======
Total 1.70 XMR or $238 or 6 orphans!  Praise God!

4600 BBP

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

• August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more
Lets hope we can provide for many more this coming year!

On another note Rob have you heard any updates about the wells in pakistan?

I think being able to help folks with clean water and that it will provide fresh water for years to come is wonderful.
Clean healthy water is something we in the western world dont think much of, taking it for granted.

Anyhow thumbs up for the water wells project!
Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
********************** 50 MILLION BBP BEING GIVEN AWAY TO 73 Million DASH ADDRESSES STARTING NOW ***********************

Hopefully, we see at least 7 million of these rewards claimed!

I'm not sure how we can spread the message for this campaign - I suppose we can paste this in the Dash bitcointalk forum and in the dash forums.

If no one starts claiming this within 7 days, I will expand the campaign to 100,000 addresses and 50 MM BBP.

Come on dash users, join biblepay today!

4500 BBP

All,

These 73 million DASH addresses have been loaded into the campaign!

The reward program is now live!

4700 BBP

• Radar_Dude7

• April 16, 2020, 08:52:42 AM
    more

Aye i read that to..  Cant say im very mutch surprised  i mean with the bounty that  IRS put on monero and what not.

Response to that i think monero atomic swap is a great idea. No need for exchange anymore when/if they implement and make it functional.   Could be intresting for bbp aswell.
Hey Earl. Can you please be more specific with IRS and Monero? I have been mining XMR for over a year now, though I used most of my earnings for Bitcoin a few months ago. Thanks!

1000 BBP