Bible Pay

Read 303911 times

• Radar_Dude7

• April 16, 2020, 08:52:42 AM
    more
Hi Radar,
What is the txid of the charge for the email sent to me?  You can get it by double clicking the txid in the txlist. 
Also if you could send me an email with the output of 'datalist cpk 99999'.

Thanks!
Rob, thanks for answering so quickly. To answer your question, there isn't a txid for the charge on the email to you - as I was never charged for an email to you because they all failed. The last one to Earl was this:
Transaction ID: 08483d1d4298bf88848417d25c557f6fc63d57c9a7ccdc3accf1e4fef588c956
I sent you the output of the command to your BiblePay Team email address.

1200 BBP

• ringa

• January 14, 2021, 03:22:44 PM
    more

I am using Thunderbird from Mozilla. I didn't want to get into the mess of setting up Outlook, so I went simple. However, I am apparently still not communicating.

I just sent myself another test message. ~102 BBP came out of my wallet and I received it back to myself shortly thereafter. I sent yet another message to you, Earl, with ~100 BBP out of my wallet to send it. This all took place at 1522 EST today.

I'm having similar problems as RD, and I am also using Thunderbird.  I can send an email to myself and it sends an I receive it just fine. Over the weekend, I have sent 2-3 emails to Rob and one to Earl that went through from my client's perspective, and I got charged 100 BBP for each email sent in my wallet, so it appears to have at least gotten that far. Can Rob and Earl check email and determine if they have anything from [email protected]?

Thanks,
-R

1000 BBP

• coinsinspect

• July 25, 2018, 09:03:51 AM
    more
Hi Rob,
this page is down:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/UTXO_Mining

1000 BBP

• coinsinspect

• July 25, 2018, 09:03:51 AM
    more
Hi Rob,
this page is down:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/UTXO_Mining

Disregard this.
This problem is with my ISP

1000 BBP

So wait do we get block rewards and a daily superblock reward for staking? How is it determined who gets the block reward? Or do I need to run a miner 24/7 for that?

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
So wait do we get block rewards and a daily superblock reward for staking? How is it determined who gets the block reward? Or do I need to run a miner 24/7 for that?

Once the stake is successfully showing in the leaderboard (on your nickname and with the doubleclick), then you get that daily reward (of course the leaderboard is dynamically changing though so the amount varies per day).

You can get one mining reward for a new utxo stake, but that only happens if the bbp utxo in the stake is > 24 hours old, and you are the "top stake" in the block.

I believe we need a leisure upgrade guys to handle the rest of the questions on why 'exec bankroll' wont always finish successfully - Im working on it.

5800 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
BiblePay
1.5.4.6 - Leisure Upgrade

- Dont spend coins more than 100BBP for the actual stake transaction
- Make exec bankroll save 10 extra coins of 10 BBP each (for new stake
transactions)
- Ensure initial stake avoids spending the UTXO itself
- Make stake locking more efficient (avoid spending existing UTXOs)
- Make Leaderboard double-click also show the list of stake detailed
amounts, comma delimited.  Ensure this drill in shows the correct amount of BBP locked when foreign amounts exist.

5800 BBP
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 06:26:31 PM by Rob Andrews »

Once the stake is successfully showing in the leaderboard (on your nickname and with the doubleclick), then you get that daily reward (of course the leaderboard is dynamically changing though so the amount varies per day).

You can get one mining reward for a new utxo stake, but that only happens if the bbp utxo in the stake is > 24 hours old, and you are the "top stake" in the block.

I believe we need a leisure upgrade guys to handle the rest of the questions on why 'exec bankroll' wont always finish successfully - Im working on it.

Ok so should we assume it is more beneficial to create many smaller utxo stakes vs 1 large one?

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Ok so should we assume it is more beneficial to create many smaller utxo stakes vs 1 large one?

They are worth the same; they just get summed up by cpk.

I hope people dont create small ones because it will just add overhead to our daily smart contract.

But with the block reward, of course it is cool to have a chance to get the block reward when you do have coins older than 24 hours to make a new stake.

5800 BBP

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
I notice that DWU on easybbpstake 450000 0 is 200

If I do easybbpstake 450000 1 is ends being 28.70

Is DWU supposed to be the stake return percentage? Can dry run show potential stake return percentage?

3100 BBP
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 06:12:22 PM by sunk818 »
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
I notice that DWU on easybbpstake 450000 0 is 200

If I do easybbpstake 450000 1 is ends being 28.70

Is DWU supposed to be the stake return percentage? Can dry run show potential stake return percentage?

Actually 'easybbpstake 450000 0' (dry run) does show the correct potential stake return with current conditions.

When the client first boots up, it needs to warm up for about 15 minutes or so to pull all of the oracle info in (for the easybbpstake calculation).

That explains the initial drift.

5800 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
I'm having similar problems as RD, and I am also using Thunderbird.  I can send an email to myself and it sends an I receive it just fine. Over the weekend, I have sent 2-3 emails to Rob and one to Earl that went through from my client's perspective, and I got charged 100 BBP for each email sent in my wallet, so it appears to have at least gotten that far. Can Rob and Earl check email and determine if they have anything from [email protected]?

Thanks,
-R
Got them both, and replied to both, thanks!

5800 BBP

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
Actually 'easybbpstake 450000 0' (dry run) does show the correct potential stake return with current conditions.

When the client first boots up, it needs to warm up for about 15 minutes or so to pull all of the oracle info in (for the easybbpstake calculation).

That explains the initial drift.

Yes, I see it now in dry run mode. I guess there's no more room today for stakes?  I saw go from 98% to 27% now. Great participation from everyone!

3100 BBP
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more

Yes, I see it now in dry run mode. I guess there's no more room today for stakes?  I saw go from 98% to 27% now. Great participation from everyone!

There is no limit to how many new stakes can go in per day, but of course once we get to the smart contract height , 255245, we pay the current and start over.

I am very happy though even though we dropped from 97% to 27%, we consumed quite a lot of bbp that is circulating.  Another words, I hope to see our price rising and consuming even more - and hopefully that creates a self-perpetuating successful cycle.  Of course only God can open those doors and if we are becoming a useful tool for Gods Kingdom then may he open those doors.

5800 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
LOL, I see an interesting glitch on the BTC stake that Hanalani staked:
The stake is showing that its worth 2.5B dollars (double click on the stake). 
Whats great is this is a display problem only.  (IE the payment amount itself is still correct).
I see whats happening, the amount is being multiplied by BTC USD value squared.  We didnt test that in testnet because no one dared spend that much etc.

Anyway we will fix this cosmetic issue on the next coding round.
In the mean time I can see people staked every other currency and they all display correctly now (other than BTC USD).

5800 BBP