Bible Pay

Read 216252 times

• vuli

• June 02, 2018, 02:28:10 PM
    more
Re: TestNet - BiblePay-Evolution & GSCs (Generic Smart Contracts)
« Reply #135 on: April 04, 2019, 12:37:02 AM »
very time the new wallet version is out, my wallet forked. I figured out, if I all of the sudden have several millions of tbbp than new version is out.  :o

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #136 on: April 04, 2019, 08:19:47 AM »
So I have all the logs and I can see exactly what happened.
So we made it further this time, we passed through a couple days worth of superblocks without problems.
The problem is still with the GSC superblock (again), this time at height 11,500 it was rejected - half of the network accepted it and the other half rejected it causing a split at 11,501 and this is the reason half of our sancs now show Expired (they are on the wrong chain).

On the bright side, watchman-on-the-wall actually worked already and paid the proper amounts in the last monthly superblock and Im very happy about that.  Even though no one entered the proposals that we needed to test the overages - I had enough in there to at least test one overage (I had the block overpaid by 50K and it did successfully pick the first 3 highest voted that fit).

So looking at the root cause as to why two of my nodes rejected the block, I can see clearly that a non-sanctuary thought it was completely synced with the Sanc network (this has nothing to do with the chain sync, just the gobject sync) but in reality it did Not have the information it needed to make a good call. 

In light of this, what I plan on doing next is tackling this another way.

Please halt testing until the next version.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #137 on: April 04, 2019, 01:17:47 PM »
1.4.1.2b-TestNet Mandatory Upgrade

- Refine GSC Voter
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 05:51:10 PM by Rob Andrews »

• uptimeminer

• October 22, 2018, 12:17:41 AM
    more
« Reply #138 on: April 04, 2019, 09:24:32 PM »
Hi Rob...How can I verify what version I am on Win32 wallet (testnet)...Help->About says 1.4.0.9 last couple of updates...

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #139 on: April 04, 2019, 09:28:59 PM »
Hi Rob...How can I verify what version I am on Win32 wallet (testnet)...Help->About says 1.4.0.9 last couple of updates...

Hmmm, it appears the link changed.

Please see the OP post now (edited).

Thanks!

• MIP

• February 13, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
    more
« Reply #140 on: April 05, 2019, 02:04:37 AM »
1.4.1.2b-TestNet Mandatory Upgrade

- Refine GSC Voter

Ready for MacOS

Regarding Ubuntu PPAs, I still have to figure out how to compile Chia-BLS and Relic into PPAs themselves, then add them as an internal dependency... not an easy task at the moment, will report any progress.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #141 on: April 05, 2019, 07:19:48 AM »
Hey All,

I'm reviewing the logs and have discovered something critical that we need.

This is excellent because it explains why we had so many problems originally coming to a consensus, and I knew something had to be missing for the nodes to behave this way (IE share only half of their gobjects then create their own).

There is a setting missing that is causing a rate overflow when we share data. 

I will look into fixing this today.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 07:25:25 AM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #142 on: April 05, 2019, 10:38:13 AM »
So as a sneak preview as to what we are trying to accomplish in Evo with campaigns, one of the themes I'm going to introduce in the next Evo nutritional information guide is "BiblePay - Bearing Fruits".

This quantifiable measurement of Bearing Fruit can potentially be accomplished by fostering user activity that bear fruit, such as Healing on the street, Spiritual Warfare campaigns, spreading the gospel, reading the bible, etc. 

It will be a long discussion to find a way to "prove" that one actually bears fruit, but in this next revision, what we will do is place the lions share of the payment weight on hard-consensus rules (IE possibly 90% of the reward % goes toward things like stake-weight or foundation donations) but the remaining percent may possible be voted to go towards bearing fruit another way - healing on the streets, keeping a diary of entries, promising in a contract that a CPK is doing what a CPK claims, and reputation scores.  (Towards the end of the year, users who are caught lying or seem to be anti-Christ can be voted down by others and this will ruin their reputation scores, so the non-hard-consensus earnings get to be more accurate).

To test this out as a guinea pig in Evo, Im going to create a Healing campaign.
(This will also allow us to test multiple campaign payment mix percentages at once- allocation to Healing, and allocation to POG) - since we will have 2 campaigns.  I think in testnet we will make POG 95% and Healing 5% (to satisfy the non-provable component).

In essence Healing is when a person goes out on the street and prays for a total strangers illness or medical condition.  They keep a diary of the persons name and the outcome (and if a video is possible they make a video).

Later in the night the person must type this into biblepay in the diary area of the campaign (only if they are member of Healing).  The system will store this in the blockchain as a GSC-Healing-Transmission with a certain % of stakeweight attached and the Diary note.

This campaign for example might be 5% of the daily rewards.  The user with a diary entry receives a future slice of the daily payment for that particular campaign.

I have reached out to Torben Sondergaard to try to Partner with TLR (The Last Reformation).  He has responded to me (Im actually a street healer already, and Ive been through the kickstart and go out weekly and pray on the streets etc -- and Ive seen miracles occur -- regulary now).  I am waiting to find if Torben will allow us to partner with him.  If so we will make this relationship much more professional.  Otherwise, we can ask him for permission to use "Like TLR" for our brand of healing.  If that fails, we can discuss making our own campaign.

Once this is released Ill explain how to test this.

We should have phase 1 ready today.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #143 on: April 05, 2019, 01:05:14 PM »
1.4.1.3-Mandatory Upgrade for TestNet

- Remove more log spam
- Add Anti-GPU function phase 1 (not enabled yet)
- Increase GSC sharing capability (increase gov rate limits)
- Enhance exec prominence to show point details by campaign, then totals
per user
- Add ability for Sancs to calculate points from multiple campaigns
- Add configurable tithe and coin-age per campaign per user setting
(with spork defaults)

* Ill post more on how to test the Healing campaign *

Regarding our gobject syncing, we should see a more consistent exec health report in 50 blocks or so if we are successful in fixing the issue.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #144 on: April 05, 2019, 01:11:31 PM »
I just want to mention, this is our first release with a soft-consensus change to the Sanc side, meaning this exercises our ability to release a point-calculation change to the payment algorithm without breaking the prod chain.

So in this case exec health will be wrong until over 51% upgrade to the new version (this is because the contract creator changed, so as sancs upgrade, the actual contents of the contract will change).

Once we get the upgrades, the exec health warning will dissapear.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #145 on: April 05, 2019, 01:17:14 PM »
So from a very high level, the plan for the Healing campaign is to create a workflow, where the user  :  Joins, accepts critical documents and signs off, makes diary entries, sends healing transmission records, and then receives payments.

The flow will most likely be like this:  User types 'exec join HEALING', BiblePay sends them a URL with a PDF (explaining what they are getting into), User authorizes acceptance of the terms, User is now enrolled,  User sends a diary entry each time they heal by going to Send Money, typing it in the Diary text memo box, click the Diary checkbox, Select the Campaign Name (Healing), Click Send, .01 BBP is sent out (with a Healing stake in the transmission), the user can read the diary by double clicking on the txlist-tx.  On the server side, we assess the diary text entry as a valid source of Points.

In this rudimentary version today, all we have is the campaign, and a generic stake transmission for healing.

To get started please do this:

exec join HEALING

<BiblePay says true>

exec sendgscc true
(This is force)

Wait for next superblock - check exec prominence - see if we receive revenue from Healing.

Tomorrow I will work on the Diary entries.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #146 on: April 05, 2019, 01:26:57 PM »
Another side project:

Please refer to the prior post about entering watchman-on-the-wall proposals.
Id like to perform a more elaborate test (one with at least 10 proposals).
Lets wait until block 14350 (the monthly superblock) passes before we start.
Lets add some complicated figures that total more than 4.5 mm biblepay, and lets stress test watchman for the following monthly governance superblock.

• vuli

• June 02, 2018, 02:28:10 PM
    more
« Reply #147 on: April 05, 2019, 01:57:27 PM »
I cant  see what is in Proposals tab anymore.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #148 on: April 05, 2019, 02:25:51 PM »
I cant  see what is in Proposals tab anymore.

Thats because they are all paid.

Proposals tab shows Active proposals.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #149 on: April 05, 2019, 02:29:36 PM »
One piece of info guys and crypto-gals:

When we have multiple campaigns, exec prominence will show percentages in the detail section that total to that campaigns Percent of the global total, so let me give an example:
We have 5% of our GSC budget set up for HEALING
We have 95% set up for POG currently

The participants in HEALING will total 5% in exec prominence details.  The participants in POG will total 95% in details.

The "Totals" section however will just be points, prominence % (of global), and grand total.

Next, since we require coin-age as a gsc-heal-transmission there really is technically no exploit for bad behavior currently, but it will still be nice to have reputation scores eventually.  Either way we will have the diary very soon.  We can use the diary in the spiritual-warfare campaign also, that will be nice.