Bible Pay

Read 16543 times

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
General Religious Discussion Area (And off topic)
« on: October 11, 2020, 12:28:11 PM »
In this thread we can discuss God, Jesus, the way to salvation, Heaven, Hell, Dimensions, and anything that is considered off-topic in the core biblepay discussion threads, but has religious overtones.

Feel free to also discuss:

- Conspiracy Possible Facts
- New One World Relgion
- One World Currency
- New World Order
- Rapture Dreams
- Prophetic Dreams and Visions

I don't think it is beneficial to discuss "Conspiracy Theories" (for example, unproven theories about moon landing or JFK, etc).  Just things related to the coming tribulation and pieces of the puzzle that clearly turn conspiracy theories into facts.  IE, please try to post edifying material for the body of Christ who is asleep, etc.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 09:55:21 AM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: General Religious Discussion Area (And for Conspiracy Facts)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 12:53:01 PM »

About Easter:

While we solemnly mourn over Jesus agonizing crucifixion this Easter, and rejoice over our salvation that he provided by providing atonement for our sins and making a path of salvation for us, remember that the Jews are celebrating Passover at the same time (during the 8 days of April 8th through April 16th).   

It is no coincidence that Passover for the Jews falls on Easter for the Christians; because Jesus is our passover lamb, the final sacrifice for our sins (meaning there is no reason for further sacrifices on the altar).  Nevertheless ultra-orthodox-Jews who still have not accepted the Messiah will celebrate passover.  The reason it is of no coincidence is because Father God planned that Jesus ministry would end at the exact moment (on the calendar) that Exodus occurred.  After the 10 plagues of Egypt, when Pharoah finally gave in, the children of Israel escaped bondage.  However, on the night that the Angel of Death passed over (this was the 10th plague, death of firstborn Children Exodus 11:1), that was the true Jewish first passover.  The children were told by Moses to put the lambs blood on their doorposts and that the death angel would pass over.  And so this affliction only killed the Egyptian babies, but not the Hebrew babies.  God knows this date was to be between April 8th and April 16th on our calendar.  Thats why he sent his son to die for us on the same date, because he is our passover lamb.

So, I've been researching Exodus I, II, and what I call III (the final exodus, or the rapture), and piecing together fascinating connections between the three.  When something repeats in the bible, its called a "Type".  Meaning that what was before will be again.  I believe the Rapture will be a "Type" of Exodus.  Therefore I am creating a wiki page with the connections that I show between this current Passover and the historic two exodus'.

https://wiki.biblepay.org/index.php?title=Parallels_of_the_Exodus

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 12:53:26 PM »
Theology:

Example Left Behind Letter (for those that missed the rapture):     

https://foundation.biblepay.org/images/Theology/Left%20Behind%20Letter.pdf

« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 07:33:50 PM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 12:55:20 PM »
I believe they will try to put us the chip with the excuse of a remedy for CV.
If you don’t follow then you will be considered an outcast.

Yeah either that or maybe the antichrist has dreams of a society that is constantly tracked and paid in cryptocurrency for 'activity' but the activity must be GPS located and conforming with the plans of the antichrist (go here, buy a vial of tainted baby blood, worship the beast, come back to location 1, etc).

I have been hearing many negative things about the potential 'vaccine' for coronavirus.  The prophet Tracy Cooke claims he saw God take him to the Wuhan lab, and watch it being created as a weapon.  He said the vaccine will be designed to kill people.  Then when I woke up, I believe the Holy Spirit made me know that the Gates vaccination tests that resulted in thousands of dead Indians, those were intentional deaths - because the vaccine is going to be a killer vaccine.    A friend sent me a video last night with Dr. Buttar (here it is    https://youtube.com/watch?v=WGbYHJcMbz8   )  that anyone who has had an official flu shot in the last few years probably tests positive for coronavirus naturally.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2020, 12:56:15 PM »
The Executive Summary of Jesus, Video:

https://youtu.be/snIyZqbPr-M

Link 2 for download:
https://san.biblepay.org/Theology/ExecSumJesus.mp4

Feel free to use this video as you see fit.

Note:  The BiblePay Logo is in this video.

I read your comment about your Adwords account being closed because of advertising the video.
But don´t expect too much from youtube... you are on enemy territory there.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2020, 12:59:54 PM »
Very Explosive:

http://foundation.biblepay.org/Media?mediaid=A28336DA-E1D1-419F-ACAB-6B680EFC9B04

4300 BBP
Rob, thanks for posting this.
I watched the video. I am a little disturbed there was such a discussion at such high levels. However, I am confused about when this occurred, what exactly the vaccine was for (to fight against what exactly?) and which religious extremism they were discussing to try to eliminate? All of it - regardless of the religious text that was read to the individual? I mean, if I were in the testing chair and someone read to me a "religious text" from some pagan religion that exulted in child molestation (for example), then I am pretty sure my mind would "light-up" in disgust as well. However, if they were to have me sing some praise songs and love on Jesus, then a whole different situation would be evoked. Explosive? Yes!

1000 BBP

• Radar_Dude7

• April 16, 2020, 08:52:42 AM
    more
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2020, 01:00:35 PM »
Rob,

Thank you for starting this new thread. I was sure there was another elsewhere on the board, but this is good. The Youth Pastor at my church preached this morning. The text was from Zephaniah (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Zephaniah+1%3A1+-+2%3A3&version=NKJV). It was really good. The justice of the Lord will come down on Israel and the world at some point (maybe sooner than later). However, we've been given His Grace via the blood sacrifice of the only perfect lamb to have ever lived as a man, Jesus. Thank God!

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2020, 02:18:05 PM »
Rob,

Thank you for starting this new thread. I was sure there was another elsewhere on the board, but this is good. The Youth Pastor at my church preached this morning. The text was from Zephaniah (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Zephaniah+1%3A1+-+2%3A3&version=NKJV). It was really good. The justice of the Lord will come down on Israel and the world at some point (maybe sooner than later). However, we've been given His Grace via the blood sacrifice of the only perfect lamb to have ever lived as a man, Jesus. Thank God!

Amen - those are good verses - and Zephaniah 1:18 always stands out - it makes me wonder when the hyperinflation causes a days wages to pay for 1 loaf of bread, I think it means 'for those who trusted in riches' their silver and gold will not deliver them (they will hide their face from the wrath of the lamb).

And of course that God expects Israel to be a Holy Nation, so they are only going to be blessed when they keep his commandments!

Praise God!

• Radar_Dude7

more
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2020, 07:27:37 AM »
Amen - those are good verses - and Zephaniah 1:18 always stands out - it makes me wonder when the hyperinflation causes a days wages to pay for 1 loaf of bread, I think it means 'for those who trusted in riches' their silver and gold will not deliver them (they will hide their face from the wrath of the lamb).

And of course that God expects Israel to be a Holy Nation, so they are only going to be blessed when they keep his commandments!

Praise God!
I wonder that too. I have to say, however, that these verses and others (such as Jerimiah) do point to the previous Babylonian Empire destruction of Jerusalem and Judah as a whole. The 70 years was spent in captivity and then they were allowed to come back. However, those same books and verses do still hold a warning to all of us today!

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: General Religious Discussion Area (And off topic)
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2020, 03:21:16 PM »
** Possible Failure of the Banking System Soon **

I was listening to a Christian prophet banker, and she said Oct 15th, the Rothchilds will be forcing banks to include an addendum called 'force majeure' and 'arbitration' in every customers envelopes this month (effective one year ago!).

The rule says: If a bank cannot perform its duties due to civil unrest, martial law or weather the bank will be held harmless (IE wont have to pay you). 
It also says we will be subject to the arbitration hearing (with their attorney or the government attorney) making a final decision.

This is pretty wild, because it really seems like something is under wraps that is aligned with a currency reset.
I remember a couple years ago, I was jogging over a bridge and I heard in my spirit that our money will be worthless.

If you pray about this, it is up to each individual if you need to take it out of the bank.  I feel the freight train coming, but I am standing on the rock (Jesus). 

One other thing that happened this month, Youtube did start admitting censorship of anything deemed a conspiracy theory.  This is a definite milestone into the new Orwellian era.

Ref:  https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/gop-senators-report-on-hunter-biden-treasury-records-show-potential-criminal-activity-links-to-eastern-european-prostitution-or-human-trafficking-ring/
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 07:25:46 PM by Rob Andrews »

• MIP

• February 13, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
    more
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2020, 05:06:54 PM »
Unfortunately, it doesn’t take a prophet to see that the current economic system will fall like domino pieces sooner or later.

How it unfolds eventually and how the faithful can be protected from the disgraces remains unveiled to us.

Maybe some privileged (I hope that Rob is found worthy among them) will receive some hints through praying or direct revelation.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2020, 03:56:57 PM »
** Off grid water production with only air and sunlight **

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlUQ1pneow8

$6,500 for a system, link to website:
https://www.source.co/

It would be cool if this price came down for those in 3rd world countries.

• Radar_Dude7

more
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2020, 09:11:57 AM »
** Off grid water production with only air and sunlight **

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlUQ1pneow8

$6,500 for a system, link to website:
https://www.source.co/

It would be cool if this price came down for those in 3rd world countries.
Building a water filtration tank in an area that has rain isn't that hard - just getting a large enough tank to hold the sand, rocks, etc. needed to filter the water is the key. There are arid places in the world this might not work so well, but for the most part a lower-cost and MUCH lower eco-impact solution would be really good!

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2020, 11:15:27 AM »
Unfortunately, it doesn’t take a prophet to see that the current economic system will fall like domino pieces sooner or later.

How it unfolds eventually and how the faithful can be protected from the disgraces remains unveiled to us.

Maybe some privileged (I hope that Rob is found worthy among them) will receive some hints through praying or direct revelation.

I feel like there is a disconnect between what I personally believe and what other mostly Zealous Christians believe, so I feel it is my duty to outline the stronger points, and just let the chips fall where they may.  If there is some strong disagreement with one just feel free to point it out and Ill do what I can to explain why my belief is so strong in that area.  Note that I've learned through the last few years that we should not argue about the Christian points, but instead realize there is an elephant standing in the room.  We can get through this by agreeing that we disagree - but not at the detriment of the body of Christ.

- There is a new world order around the corner.  Around the corner means roughly within 1-7 years.  The new world order means:  We will have a one world religion released, we will have a one world currency, freedom will be taken from the masses, and a vaccine for covid-19 (or the worse version) will be released to warm up the public that unvaccinated people will be a threat to mankind (therefore they will need digital passports).  The major banks (England, Federal Reserve, China) already agreed to create digital currencies and collaborate with each other on the future world reserve currency.  Pope Francis already called for a Chrislam conference (that will be the teaching for the abomination of desolation, the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, that will be released).  These steps will then allow the Mark of the Beast to be rolled out.  Dont believe for a minute the New World Order is simply to provide peace.  It will be necessary however to happen, because Rev. says it will.  Then the A/C will make these 'pleasurable conveniences' into the mark of the beast. 

- The birth pains are already here.  Matthew 24 is clearly being fulfilled (by 75% of its elements) all around the world.  The spirit of the Antichrist has entered every country, causing civil unrest.  People in general call evil good and good evil, with acceptable gay marriage and LGBT rights. 
- The birth of the baby in Revelation 12 will NOT be reversed.  Gods word does not say he will bring a baby to the point of birth, then bring in prosperity for 7 more years then start the birth again.  When these things start (Matthew 24) they are to be completed.  Meaning things will not go in reverse back to peace and safety.  They will certainly get worse, then there will be sudden destruction (the tribulation).  Then the antichrist will be revealed and confirm a covenant with many - in Laymans terms this means he will try to be a hero that solves the worlds problems.  This will be the first 3.5 years.   (And for those who don't know what I mean by the baby, the birth pains of the Messiah who will rule with an iron rod from Jerusalem in the Messianic Kingdom, those pains *are* the earthquakes in diverse places, and the spirit of the a/c in the world, causing the fires that rage in LA and Colorado for example).
- The last 3.5 years will be unbearable.
- There is a huge amount of evidence pointing toward Pope Francis most recent push to make it legal for Gay Marriage, that he may be the actual false prophet.

The timing to me is very clear that this (meaning right NOW),  is the actual period of time (the end of days) that leads up to the beginning of the tribulation.  No man knows the day or hour of the Lord or of the first rapture but let me be very specific on my position:  I believe we have transitioned into the tail end of the church age (this is the 2000 years of history since Jesus was crucified), to a period of 1-7 years of grace where we ready ourselves, as the bride of Christ, for the 7 year tribulation.  Im saying we have a limited amount of time to repent, 1-7 years, then the trib starts and there is no time to repent, but only to live for Jesus return.  (No mans knows the *DAY* but we may know the *SEASON*).

If we were to go 3 more years and the coronavirus dissapeared and we all went back to normal work hours, I would apologize and say man I was really wrong about the timing.  But, I know that will not happen because things will get worse since the birth pains started.

To know biblical prophecy you only need to look at Israel.  The 3rd temple is approved, their elections failed 3 times, the temple just needs funded and then the Antichrist revealed.  They even have the red heifer ready (so far without blemish).

The Jews will be called back to Jerusalem.  This is a huge sign.  There are a couple million Jews in Europe and the US.  They are leaving in large numbers from France.  10% have already left.  As you see a million Jews leave Europe, you know Jesus is at the door.

The only large question about The Gospel will be preached around the world and the end will come, is this:  Will you see a revival while judgement is in the land, or will you see a revival while blessing is in the land?  Based on what I typed above, I think we will see a revival with judgement over the land.  No one repents when things are good.
So what Im saying is God is going to allow this coronavirus to worsen, and then fires to rage, and civil unrest to wax worse, THEN we see people on their knees coming to Christ!  Then we have 1 more billion saved!  And then the end comes.

This is what I say will happen over the next 3.5 years.  I do pray for a wilderness event (Rev 12, and a pretrib rapture) every day however.  However that is for the Wise virgins.

I do hope this makes you all more zealous and you all believe me!

God bless you ALL.