Bible Pay

Read 303454 times

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
Re: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)
« Reply #585 on: September 30, 2020, 11:30:10 AM »

Up to you Rob, but do you want me to send traffic to medium article, or do you want a blog post within biblepay.org somewhere? I think biblepay.org domain is better so visitors can click around afterwards if s/he is interested in the project.

This looks great Togo!

Thank you for putting this together.

I think this news will spread very quickly now.

(I see we have 13 dash stakes in 'dashstakequote 2' already). 

4200 BBP

2700 BBP
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)
« Reply #586 on: September 30, 2020, 01:10:57 PM »
Good morning, Biblepay, and Happy Wednesday!
in the last three days, there have been some pretty massive credits entering my wallet. For weeks, the results of dual mining were coming in pretty low, such as 0.3, or 1.0. From Monday (9/28) on, I have seen credits as high as 2700+! I am surprised at such a drastic change. Did anyone else experience the same? Should I expect it to stay that way, or is this an anomaly? Thank you and God bless!

1000 BBP

Its probably right because our exchange price went up recently.
Please type 'exec price' and see the exchange narrative and if it went up we have 24 hours of normal emissions.
On a side note, you can also see the narrative on the overview page in QT.  (Above the prayers).

Also just to double check please ensure you are synced (as far as the best block hash) against chainz.

God bless you too RD!

4200 BBP

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

• August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more
« Reply #587 on: September 30, 2020, 01:13:23 PM »
Good morning, Biblepay, and Happy Wednesday!
in the last three days, there have been some pretty massive credits entering my wallet. For weeks, the results of dual mining were coming in pretty low, such as 0.3, or 1.0. From Monday (9/28) on, I have seen credits as high as 2700+! I am surprised at such a drastic change. Did anyone else experience the same? Should I expect it to stay that way, or is this an anomaly? Thank you and God bless!

1000 BBP

Yeah i have also been getting some sweet numbers.. 

I suppose its because less miners are sharing the cake so to say :).

Have a good day.
Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #588 on: September 30, 2020, 01:14:23 PM »
Up to you Rob, but do you want me to send traffic to medium article, or do you want a blog post within biblepay.org somewhere? I think biblepay.org domain is better so visitors can click around afterwards if s/he is interested in the project.

Do we actually have any blog software running on www.biblepay.org - IE did we install one on the wordpress server?
Or what would you recommend?

I can make a tweet URL on foundation.biblepay.org, but I have not actually maintained real blog software historically.

4200 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #589 on: September 30, 2020, 04:30:45 PM »
** BiblePay will be paying for the construction of 10 more wells in Pakistan **

Today I ordered the wells:

Dear Robert,
Below is a receipt for your gracious and sincere donation. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for helping your
community. Within 90 days you will receive an album of photos capturing the entire building process from start to finish
to ensure transparency.
We hope you understand the magnitude of your contribution and how appreciative we are. No words can describe the
impact you have created in the region we call home. Paani stresses the importance of community and coming together to
give back what we can. People like you are the core of the community and without you, together we would be unable to
help the people we call our brothers and sisters.
At the end of the day, we look to continue to help in any way possible and would not be able to achieve this without
people like you. Although you have contributed more than enough, we ask you to continue to support Paani by telling
people our mission and praying for us. Our parents sacrificed everything by leaving South Asia and it is now our time to
give back. It is our responsibility to cause change and I hope we can continue doing so together as a community.
Thank you,
The Paani Team
[email protected]

I will update everyone in a couple weeks with the ETA of each of the wells.

Also I'd like to share some very good news:
Paani has added a new type of larger well that can provide water for 300 children and is 150 feet deep (compared to our existing 100 ft deep wells).  Although these wells costed 16% more, I went ahead and bought those so we can make a greater impact.

Also if you did not notice, their web site has been updated:
https://www.paaniproject.org/

All praise and glory to the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

4200 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
** BBP/XMR merge mining pool report for September 2020 **

Revenue:
.516 Foundation
.285 fun
====
.801 XMR

This revenue entry is in our foundation.biblepay.org accounting report and 100% is being forwarded to cameroon-one which will pay for $88.91 (or approx 2.2 orphans).

4300 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
The future of the American Dollar:

https://www.munknee.com/shift-from-u-s-dollar-as-world-reserve-currency-underway-what-will-this-mean-for-america/

This is interesting to read.  It also has some links at the end of the article about "global currencies" being proposed, possibly the new world reserve currency for the NWO.

4300 BBP

• Radar_Dude7

• April 16, 2020, 08:52:42 AM
    more
The future of the American Dollar:

https://www.munknee.com/shift-from-u-s-dollar-as-world-reserve-currency-underway-what-will-this-mean-for-america/

This is interesting to read.  It also has some links at the end of the article about "global currencies" being proposed, possibly the new world reserve currency for the NWO.

4300 BBP
Rob, thank you for sharing this article. It brings up some very serious forecasts for the average US citizen. I agree with you that if the USD was no longer the "currency du jour", then that vacuum would most likely be the impetus for the NWO currency!

1000 BBP

• togoshigekata

• September 01, 2017, 10:21:10 AM
    • USA
    more
BiblePayNews - Dash Stake article listed on MasternodeBuzz!
https://masternode.buzz/dailybuzz-monday-28-september-2020/

Tweet:
https://twitter.com/Masternode_Buzz/status/1310468366348562433

I think if we keep publishing to Medium they will keep putting us in their articles!

2600 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
** Physicists build overunity self powered energy source **

https://phys.org/news/2020-10-physicists-circuit-limitless-power-graphene.html

This has a weak relationship to crypto, but, it could be beneficial for us to keep an eye on because this paves the way for self powered IOT devices (and 5g devices related to the mark of the beast, etc).

4300 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Rob, thank you for sharing this article. It brings up some very serious forecasts for the average US citizen. I agree with you that if the USD was no longer the "currency du jour", then that vacuum would most likely be the impetus for the NWO currency!

1000 BBP

Yes and things sure are happening fast (prophetically and phsyically).  I read yesterday somewhere that Europe is on board with creating a new digital currency also (like the Fed is expirimenting with).  This adds even more to the rumor that the world is very close to going digital. 

(A lot of the prophets also point to a very near doomsday scenario for the USD.  And, that Rev 6:6 is near (a quart of wheat for a days wages) -- hyperinflation.

Therefore I started doing some research on things that biblepay might be able to help on (ways to help hedge dollar risk).  I found that when the German Mark collapsed in WW2, even though their stock market went up almost a zillion %, that relationship from the Mark to other currencies would have meant a break even.  Also, if you research Iran stock market and Venezuela stock market and Zimbabwe stock market investments, these are all countries with high hyperinflation currently (for years, over 500% per year), their returns are astronomical, but if denominated in dollars, they are not (they are losing slightly).

So what this means is, the risk that is unseen to the casual observer is if the Dollar starts to crash, although the stock market will go up in terms of dollar % wise, it will not go up in relationship to other currencies if there is an exit out of all US denominated assets (so that means technically the stock market will not hedge USD risk completely).

I have discovered something very interesting that we might be able to do, that not only causes a demand for BBP, but I need to write up a wiki and forum post on this idea.

Note that I am praying about it and I do not want to do it if God is not interested.  As I feel prophetically we are in a very critical time and must all stay close to the Lord and be ready to save others.  However if its viewed as an Acts type shared feature for the greater good then we may be able to do it.

4300 BBP

• coinsinspect

• July 25, 2018, 09:03:51 AM
    more
Explorer is down:
https://explorer.biblepay.org/

1000 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Explorer is down:
https://explorer.biblepay.org/

1000 BBP

Thanks, in the mean time please use this one:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bbp/

I think Togo has to resync it from scratch.

4300 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
** Bololex.com - BiblePay will be Listed Soon - New Exchange **

We will be listed on Bololex soon!

Thanks to everyone who participated in this grass roots effort!

And, also thanks to Meno who originally spearheaded this effort!

4300 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more