Read 8531 times

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: Ban Slovakia from Talking for 6 months
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2018, 07:25:19 AM »
I didnt want to get in the middle of this drama, I was hoping things would work out naturally, thesnat kind of forced my hand into talking by risking exposing my previous conversations with him, but I also felt maybe its finally time for you to hear what I have seen Rob given the continued drama between parties.

Do we need a clear set of forum rules posted somewhere?

RULES:
1. Do not make assumptions or false statements
2. Talk in a nice tone and manner, be polite and appreciative
3. Be willing to do work/research/experience, or Find someone who can, People are busy

Some sort of 3 strike your out system would be interesting,

I made this thread because Slovakia upset me enough to where I lost motivation to do any work for the day, and it wasnt the first time it had happened, and I knew he was probably effecting other team members, Ive since clicked ignore on his profile, but to be good PR person I have to know everything everyone is saying so I click unignore every time he posts, sigh

I worry about the emotional wellbeing of the people doing work. I dont think most people realize how much sacrifice is going on already and how close to the edge of sanity people are already at.

Im not sure how to vote on this proposal, I wish I didnt have to make it to begin with

I love you Togo.

Let's take a look at what Love is according to 1 Corinthians 13:
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

=-=-=-=-=-=

I really like the Forum Rules list.  It's really a good list that captures most of the problems we have had.

I'm going to add it to our BTCTalk OP post, and use it.