Good Morning to you all

well can some one please  tell me  whats  going on with the wallet 
all im now getting is this 
this also means that  remote rpc  stops working 

thanks
Paul

Try stopping the node, then do this:
rm ~/.biblepay/SAN -r
Then restart the node; ( its possible that after all those restarts earlier this week, you may have a corrupt prayers file).

It should only take 30 seconds extra after the *first successive* (after deletion); then each successive boot is fast.

8300 BBP

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

• August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more
*** BIBLEPAY HAS SPONSORED ANOTHER PAKISTANI WELL ***

We just finished our 19th well, praise God!

See well #19:

https://foundation.biblepay.org/Wells

Earlz, if your out here, we have about 5MM sitting in the foundation.  Would you like to start another fundraiser, like you did last time for some more wells?  I'm thinking since we have about $750, we can already afford 3, so maybe we can do a fundraiser to raise for five wells? 

8300 BBP

Great news!
For sure, im game.
ill post a fundraiser in the Announcements&Fundraiser section on the forum.
Gotta check the  wallets and all so im sure i  have the keys.
Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Great news!
For sure, im game.
ill post a fundraiser in the Announcements&Fundraiser section on the forum.
Gotta check the  wallets and all so im sure i  have the keys.

Oh awesome man, thats great!

8300 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Kairos Childrens Fund has posted this here regarding a potential proposal:

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=783.0

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
** Major BiblePay Announcement concerning the Core Wallet **

First leading up to the reason behind this change:  Our industry is extremely volatile.  The code is changing (and improving), bitcoin is introducing new features at a rapid pace, these are being pushed down to Dash, dash is implementing security commits and refactoring, and optimizing, etc.  Things like optimizing LLMQ, chainlocks, adding HD wallets, adding decentralized APIs and things.  The blistering pace makes it very hard to maintain BiblePay core with all of our customizations' while releasing all of their new code at the same time (especially when core classes change making it challenging to refactor without rebasing).   (There are over 450 new bitcoin commits in the last quarter coming into the dash branch, and even after our latest rebase, its looking like its essential for yet another rebase by the end of the year!).

So I've been praying about this, and I feel God is leading me to a solution where the core wallet remains pristine (IE 99% binary compatible with Dash since Dash is our chosen branch with governance).  And that means that our code has to live either in another module, or in unchained.  I've been analyzing the potential possibility of porting everything that we have done into the sidechain and allowing it to run from unchained.biblepay.org.  After this analysis, it appears to be a solid solution that will actually help us and improve our long term potential.

So this is what biblepay-core will look like in the future:
  • A fully dash compatible wallet, with all the bitcoin features, with our branding and logo and left toolbar menu and CSS. 
  • A master interface, speaking c#, to interface with our sidechain. 
  • A button to take you to unchained from the core wallet.
  • Our daily superblock would be running on the sidechain, and the Portfolio Builder rewards would be paid to your unchained wallet account.  The leaderboard report will be available from unchained.  There will be no leaderboard in biblepaycore.  (On a side note, if you all want to make a poll if we should remove the leaderboard and just have a private report per user (IE for anonymity sake for each users positions), I would be interested in that outcome).
  • NFTs and Orphan NFTs would be running from unchained.  We will remove NFTs from the core wallet and rewrite the NFT-Add/Edit pages over on unchained.
  • Scripture memorizer, Read the Bible, and Core Gospel would run from unchained.  (No menu changes in the core wallet).
  • RandomX mining will still work from the core wallet, but, we will make an attempt to use the Dash miner for solo mining.  If it fails, we will move back to the bitcoin-biblepay miner.
  • Twice a year, we will be able to pull in all of the latest important wallet updates and push them as a mandatory into the core without breaking the core wallet!
  • Since we will be Fully dash compatible, perpetually into the future, large industrial investors will theoretically never hesitate to buy BBP in large quantities since we will have more security and future compatibility.  (IE our testnet and code-playground will be in Unchained TestNet, therefore will never risk modifications to the core wallet code).
  • We can then invite C# devs into the project which I believe are more readily available than c++ devs.

In light of all this, I'm currently porting all of our custom code over to Unchained.  My goal is to release a new 0.17 branch core wallet by the end of the year that is fully dash compatible, delivering on our c# roadmap promise also.  At the same time, we can set a milestone to upgrade unchained from Beta to MainNet during the end of year release.

In the mean time, once this Beta version is ready for testnet, I will call for massive testing.  We need help with both core-wallet testing and Unchained testing.

On a side note, we still need help with unchained beta testing (see the TestNet threads).

« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 11:18:09 AM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
** August 8th prayer/business call cancelled **

This week is cancelled due to a death in the family.

• Radar_Dude7

• April 16, 2020, 08:52:42 AM
    more
** August 8th prayer/business call cancelled **

This week is cancelled due to a death in the family.

Rob, I am sorry to hear of your loss in your family. I pray that you and your family are working through your grief and that your time together is going well.

• Pat Buckley
  • Developer

• February 22, 2021, 02:15:12 PM
    more
This week August 15th, prayer meeting is also cancelled due to a death in the family.

• MIP

• February 13, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
    more
This week August 15th, prayer meeting is also cancelled due to a death in the family.

Sad to hear these news, my prayers are with you.

John 11.26

“and whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?”

• twinkle

• May 12, 2021, 09:05:47 AM
    more
I agree, I am saddened by this, but I agree that God can provide comfort and peace in all things.
May you believe and fully trust in Jesus as Lord over all. May God bless you all in this tumultuous season.
twinkle

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
I agree, I am saddened by this, but I agree that God can provide comfort and peace in all things.
May you believe and fully trust in Jesus as Lord over all. May God bless you all in this tumultuous season.
twinkle

Hi everyone.  Thanks Twinkle, MIP, RadarDude and Pat for the condolences.
I appreciate it.  He's in heaven as he was baptized within the last year.

I'll try to get back to the grindstone.  God bless you all.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
*** MORE TESTERS NEEDED FOR UNCHAINED ***

To prevent biblepay from stalling, we need more testers.

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=780.15

We need to test:  creating a new wallet, sending bbp back and forth in production, watching a few videos on your PC and on your phone, commenting on videos, upvoting/downvoting videos and comments, and just generally make sure its usable.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
*** MORE WELLS BEING DRILLED - DONATIONS NEEDED ***

Please Donate:

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=784.new#new

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of