Bible Pay

Read 4744 times

• togoshigekata

• September 01, 2017, 10:21:10 AM
    • USA
    more
Social Media, PR, IT, Testing - September (16th - 30th)
« on: October 10, 2018, 07:59:59 AM »
9/16 - 2 explorer, 1 support, 0.5 social
9/17 - 1 advertising, 0.5 social, 0.5 QIEX
9/18 - 0.5 social
9/19 - 1 social, 0.5 testing
9/20 - 1 social, 0.5 misc, 0.5 PR
9/21 - 0.5 social, 0.5 emails, 0.5 website, 0.5 google analytics
9/22 - 1 google analytics, 0.5 mintnodes, 0.5 explorer, 0.5 social
9/23 - 0.5 google analytics, 0.5 forums, 1 social
9/24 - 1 social
9/25 - 0.5 social, 1 testnet, 0.5 explorer
9/26 - 0.5 dash research, 1 testnet
9/27 - 0.5 social
9/28 - 0.5 social
9/29 - 0.5 GIN testing
9/30 - 0.5 social, 0.5 GIN, 0.5 CryptoBridge

23.5 hours at $20/hr = $470 + $10 for testnet server = $480

$480 / $0.000652 per BBP = 736,196 BBP

I am requesting 736,196 BBP from the PR budget

=

My Past Work:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.msg43434700#msg43434700

Previous Proposal:
https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=249.0

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: Social Media, PR, IT, Testing - September (16th - 30th)
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 03:48:16 PM »
The amounts here seem relatively reasonable, but I do have a couple questions that might need a little clarification:

1)  On the "Social" hours, what activity are we charging biblepay for?  Is this for chatting with other users, or for attempting to spread PR? 
I was under the impression the PR budget would be primarily for creating drafts of PR information (like for example, helping Jaap with all the stuff he said he needs that he can't do this month).  But not necessarily for chatting to other users.  Unless this should be classified as production support, please clarify.

2) I was not under the impression we were charging for testing.  (I can't really see myself billing for the testnet time itself).  I can see the GIN however, as its something I asked for out of the blue to help the user experience program - one click masternode endeavor (the one you and I emailed back and forth about with Andy).  Should we be charging for testnet hours when people like Jaap, 616 and myself contribute to testnet for free?

I know that you worked on a website change this month with Jaap.  Imo, the hours for web development should be billable, and going forward we should remove "Social" unless you have drafts of half of the new hours of social media post blogs and pages included (I remember seeing a few tweets this month, maybe 1 hours worth).

• togoshigekata

• USA
    more
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 07:07:47 PM »
The IT work I do is so minimal I just lump it in with the PR work I do

=

1. Social is the combination of Twitter, Reddit, Discord, Telegram and Bitcointalk.

Three to Four times a day I read through Twitter tweets to see ones we can click like on, see ones we can retweet, see ones we can comment on, and see which tweets I can use to spread news to our community.

And multiple times a day I read every Bitcointalk message

I also poke into multiple other competitiors discords/telegrams/reddits and read all of their latest posts peridoically

Any news I see, I spread to all platforms, and each platform has different formatting
like with Twitter I edit images and add emojis and hashtags

Your paying me to spread BiblePay news to the world,
and the world crypto news to BiblePay for basically $10 a day

=

2. I charge for testing, Ive charged multiple times in the past and Ive promoted publically that I would vote yes on anyone to be paid for testing, I believe everyone should be paid for their work.

Rob, just a few weeks ago in testnet you were asking:
Where is everyone? Why is no one helping in testnet?

The people doing work should be rewarded, that is good business.

=

Last month I donated the 2nd two weeks of my work,
I plan to continue doing the same until our value goes up 3-4x

=

Rob If you think you can do what Im doing for Social in 1 hour every 2 weeks,
that sounds like immense value and savings, when can you start? ;)

• togoshigekata

• USA
    more

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 09:54:24 AM »
The IT work I do is so minimal I just lump it in with the PR work I do

=

1. Social is the combination of Twitter, Reddit, Discord, Telegram and Bitcointalk.

Three to Four times a day I read through Twitter tweets to see ones we can click like on, see ones we can retweet, see ones we can comment on, and see which tweets I can use to spread news to our community.

And multiple times a day I read every Bitcointalk message

I also poke into multiple other competitiors discords/telegrams/reddits and read all of their latest posts peridoically

Any news I see, I spread to all platforms, and each platform has different formatting
like with Twitter I edit images and add emojis and hashtags

Your paying me to spread BiblePay news to the world,
and the world crypto news to BiblePay for basically $10 a day

=

2. I charge for testing, Ive charged multiple times in the past and Ive promoted publically that I would vote yes on anyone to be paid for testing, I believe everyone should be paid for their work.

Rob, just a few weeks ago in testnet you were asking:
Where is everyone? Why is no one helping in testnet?

The people doing work should be rewarded, that is good business.

=

Last month I donated the 2nd two weeks of my work,
I plan to continue doing the same until our value goes up 3-4x

=

Rob If you think you can do what Im doing for Social in 1 hour every 2 weeks,
that sounds like immense value and savings, when can you start? ;)

Thanks Togo for your answers.  I suppose you answered my questions appropriately :(.

I suppose we can take the rest of the conversation offline- about backup plans for an official reddit and twitter account, etc.

Based purely on charging biblepay for testing and being disrespectful in your answer to me when I was only asking a truly viable question, I vote to abstain.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 09:55:55 AM by Rob A. »

• togoshigekata

• USA
    more
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2018, 02:10:34 PM »
Rob, After I exposed my feelings about you publically here: https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=273.msg4556#msg4556, this is the first thread you responded back to, I took your 1 hour response as a stab, Its kind of like if I asked on your IT proposal:

"I noticed some of these code commits are only a few lines of text, What is your WPM? I could type this out in a few minutes"

Sure you typed your words out in a "nice" tone, but its a total stab.

You said you could do the work I do in 1 hour, I asked when you could start, and now your labeling me as disrespectful? LOL You say similar things to others, like "Why dont you start your own coin then?" Its okay for you to say things like that? but not for me? Sure Rob. Double standard much?

===

You used to be FOR paying people for their work Rob, at some point you changed along the way... (Have you become Amazon?)

Im already rounding my times down and donating so much of myself

If the masternode network decides they do not want me doing work, I will gladly stop

===

My centralized risk was already reduced over time, Jaap and Luke both have admin access to everything, can you say the same though Rob?

Talking about centralization, You yelled at me in the past after I brought up that the proposal system was centralized because users had to go through you to put funds into their accounts to create proposals. And you were upset I researched and got someone to test doing it by command line to bypass you. My goal has always been to reduce centralized risk.

===

And now you spent $300 on a new extra charity item when we still have prior obligation with BLOOM, and have chosen to not pay me $480 for work I posted way before LOL

Rob, Have fun playing politics and trying to spin this and trying to hide behind being a "nice" guy and technicalities, Ive been a loyal servant but I'm not your Yes man anymore, Don't dish it out if you cant take it

===

I will be stopping my work if I cant get paid for it.