Read 90657 times

• bcronald

• May 13, 2020, 11:53:57 PM
    more
Re: RandomX Giveaway for New RandomX Miners
« Reply #180 on: June 13, 2020, 09:14:59 PM »
Not in the leaderboard:
http://foundation.biblepay.org/Leaderboard

I get it, i just need to update my XMRig. I'd check the leaderboard and my address shows up :D

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #181 on: June 14, 2020, 08:19:45 AM »
I get it, i just need to update my XMRig. I'd check the leaderboard and my address shows up :D
Ahh ok, welcome aboard!

Sent -
have a great day-
Rob

« Reply #182 on: June 16, 2020, 02:45:38 AM »
I mined for a while, got plenty of jobs and accepts but never made it on the leaderboard or even found my BBP address in the block inquiry. Then just by chance I noticed that I accidentally had inputted the address as foundation.biblepay.org:3001:3333, or to be more exact, the xmrig wizard had added it's default port (3333) to the address that already had the proper port in it. Wonder where those accepts went...

Anyways, I did some mining and my blocks show in the stats correctly now:
BBQ25rdcpxoZJNKRGTTYMXy9ZecYDNoKtd

Sadly I can't do the phone thing due to reasons. Hopefully someone else already has a node going over here in the cold of the Nordic.
Romans 2:1

« Reply #183 on: June 16, 2020, 05:50:55 AM »
Anyways, I did some mining and my blocks show in the stats correctly now:
BBQ***no-longer-valid***

Things are getting clearer even more,  that wallet was in SouthExchange and I emptied it to the fractional sanctuaries which in turn led to the wallet getting deleted too.

This wallet should be more current:
BRsa8zBeNWHsPSKMxsn4ULjDtmBJub5n7o

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #184 on: June 16, 2020, 08:15:53 AM »
Things are getting clearer even more,  that wallet was in SouthExchange and I emptied it to the fractional sanctuaries which in turn led to the wallet getting deleted too.

This wallet should be more current:
BRsa8zBeNWHsPSKMxsn4ULjDtmBJub5n7o

Great, as long as you have all your capital you are good.

Please post a faucet-code when you are ready to claim the reward.  To get that, see the op post.

« Reply #185 on: June 16, 2020, 09:27:45 AM »
Great, as long as you have all your capital you are good.

Please post a faucet-code when you are ready to claim the reward.  To get that, see the op post.

BFrbGpJv774y5qG3q3LF2zduhcY2f31gLZ-0-91-155-241-161

I think as far as my capital goes, everything is in order. I've been pushing everything I get from the fractional sanctuaries right back in. However I can't edit my deposit address anymore... probably because the wallet doesn't exist. Also the balance is currently negative but hopefully that changes when the sanctuaries do their thing.

So... if you or any other admin could change the deposit address into something that still exists (either BRsa8zBeNWHsPSKMxsn4ULjDtmBJub5n7o or BFrbGpJv774y5qG3q3LF2zduhcY2f31gLZ), I'll just keep piling interest on interest and maybe mine when I get my mining back in order as the new update broke everything.  ;D

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #186 on: June 16, 2020, 09:44:03 AM »
BFrbGpJv774y5qG3q3LF2zduhcY2f31gLZ-0-91-155-241-161

I think as far as my capital goes, everything is in order. I've been pushing everything I get from the fractional sanctuaries right back in. However I can't edit my deposit address anymore... probably because the wallet doesn't exist. Also the balance is currently negative but hopefully that changes when the sanctuaries do their thing.

So... if you or any other admin could change the deposit address into something that still exists (either BRsa8zBeNWHsPSKMxsn4ULjDtmBJub5n7o or BFrbGpJv774y5qG3q3LF2zduhcY2f31gLZ), I'll just keep piling interest on interest and maybe mine when I get my mining back in order as the new update broke everything.  ;D

Ok looks like you are getting there now with your setup, good.
First technically you are supposed to be randomx mining to earn the full reward - as Im trying to bring more RX miners in.

But I did send you 7.7K anyway just to get started; if you do start RX mining please post again and Ill send you more as a gift.

Regarding the foundation.biblepay.org Account receive address for deposits for your individual account, thats actually generated from the foundation side and is designed to take deposits.  So it should actually be fine the way it is.  (You can test it by sending a few BBP to it and after a few blocks you will see the deposit come in).

Sure let me know if something is materially wrong on the Deposit report.  If its just a few cents negative due to something like a partially watched video no problem it should correct itself during the next fractional payment.

« Reply #187 on: June 17, 2020, 04:21:45 AM »
Ok looks like you are getting there now with your setup, good.
First technically you are supposed to be randomx mining to earn the full reward - as Im trying to bring more RX miners in.

But I did send you 7.7K anyway just to get started; if you do start RX mining please post again and Ill send you more as a gift.

Regarding the foundation.biblepay.org Account receive address for deposits for your individual account, thats actually generated from the foundation side and is designed to take deposits.  So it should actually be fine the way it is.  (You can test it by sending a few BBP to it and after a few blocks you will see the deposit come in).

Sure let me know if something is materially wrong on the Deposit report.  If its just a few cents negative due to something like a partially watched video no problem it should correct itself during the next fractional payment.

I think everything sorted itself out with the foundation BBP account.

...and I am going to resume mining randomx, the thing is that CUDA just got an update and that update doesn't seem to agree with my xmrig. CPU-only mining isn't producing much of anything and now my boinc is having problems too.

I might just downgrade CUDA and reset my boinc too, when everything was working I managed to do 2200 H/s, which isn't much but it is something... but I digress, I'll let you know when I'll get my software agreeing with my hardware.

« Reply #188 on: June 24, 2020, 08:31:33 PM »
***** New RandomX Welcome Gift to onboard new RandomX Miners *****

To claim the faucet reward:

1. Create an account here at our forum (forum.biblepay.org).
2. Change your profile picture to either an avatar or your picture.
3. Download and sync biblepay (v1.5.1.4+).  NOTE: This must be the DESKTOP version of biblepay, not the cell phone version.
4. Click Tools | Information | Console     
       From the RPC console type : faucetcode
5. Paste the faucet code in a post here in this thread, along with your country.
     (Optionally read more about biblepay and salvation at foundation.biblepay.org.)
6.  Start mining against foundation.biblepay.org with randomx, so we can see your address in the leaderboard.
**** BE SURE TO MINE FROM THE BIBLEPAY ADDRESS THAT begins with your 'exec leaderboard' code.
For example, if your faucetcode is:
BzXj5kV9LVUZGF4ipFCRmkzBbZu366grJt-1-41-89-52-131
then you will need to mine with randomX from address:
BzXj5kV9LVUZGF4ipFCRmkzBbZu366grJt

6b.  Here are the directions to mine with randomx:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/index.php?title=Upgrade_to_RandomX

Then, we will send you a reward of approximately 14,200 bbp (at our discretion) if we deem you to be new and unique.

NOTE: You do not have to paste your reward address; the faucet code contains enough info for us to send your reward to you.

Thank you for using biblepay.

Hi Mr. Rob. My code is "BHT2bfekjaG5FXpGPtrnZCsy8faDMmzSxL-1-189-250-94-244" I am Elias, a very enthusiastic biblepay from Venezuela, living and working from Mexico. All the best!

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #189 on: June 24, 2020, 08:44:54 PM »
Hi Mr. Rob. My code is "BHT2bfekjaG5FXpGPtrnZCsy8faDMmzSxL-1-189-250-94-244" I am Elias, a very enthusiastic biblepay from Venezuela, living and working from Mexico. All the best!

Thank you sir, and nice to meet you!  (Sent).
Btw we have Costa82 here that lives in Venezuela.

And, we just recently started sponsoring Venezuelan orphans:
https://foundation.biblepay.org/SponsorOrphanList

If you know anyone who would like to sponsor an orphan for $12.20 a month please let them know.

Thanks and welcome aboard.

« Reply #190 on: June 24, 2020, 08:50:23 PM »
I used the wrong BBP address!! Correct is BAbnRdkyeyW9JC6j3BQrNr6osodsqdT9hW-1-189-250-94-244

Now I'd like to state something:

- When I first started I was using an Android-generated wallet and the mining was Ok but I couldn't access my wallet! So I have installed the Win64 wallet and started again using a different address.
- In Win64 Wallet, I tried to add my Android wallet through my 12 words but every time I pushed the button it generated a new address, so now I have 5 address....
- In your post Rob it you state that one should be mining using the address that the command gives and this is a different one from the one I was using before, so I've edited my CMD file to go along with the address the command provided to me in the console (the one from the first post) but then it started giving an error
- So now when I reopen the BBP Core (wallet) and use the command again it gives a different address named CHRISTIAN PUBLIC KEY and I don't know if this is the one I should be mining to or not.

Please... help.

Also, is very nice that we have another Venezuelan in here, Mr. Costa it'd be very nice to talk to you.

• Costa82

• April 23, 2020, 09:10:05 PM
    more
« Reply #191 on: June 25, 2020, 01:36:13 AM »

Also, is very nice that we have another Venezuelan in here, Mr. Costa it'd be very nice to talk to you.

Bienvenido hermano. mucho gusto.
Claro que si, It is good to have more people from South America.
I d more than happy to have a talk

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #192 on: June 26, 2020, 01:08:39 PM »
I used the wrong BBP address!! Correct is BAbnRdkyeyW9JC6j3BQrNr6osodsqdT9hW-1-189-250-94-244

Now I'd like to state something:

- When I first started I was using an Android-generated wallet and the mining was Ok but I couldn't access my wallet! So I have installed the Win64 wallet and started again using a different address.
- In Win64 Wallet, I tried to add my Android wallet through my 12 words but every time I pushed the button it generated a new address, so now I have 5 address....
- In your post Rob it you state that one should be mining using the address that the command gives and this is a different one from the one I was using before, so I've edited my CMD file to go along with the address the command provided to me in the console (the one from the first post) but then it started giving an error
- So now when I reopen the BBP Core (wallet) and use the command again it gives a different address named CHRISTIAN PUBLIC KEY and I don't know if this is the one I should be mining to or not.

Please... help.

Hi Ely,

So first the mobile android wallet uses a different scheme to construct its private/pub keypair; so you cant really import the mobile wallets keys into the pc wallet (unless you run the mobile source code in diagnostic mode and dump the codes with a debugger etc).  Its easier to just send the money out of it to your PC wallet.  Btw, I sent your reward to the first address you posted, so let me know if you did not get it.

On the PC wallet, its OK if your CPK has changed, it actually makes a new one each time your wallet.dat is created.  Then it stays the same.

So let us know if you need any help, as long as you have your reward and you are able to mine on the PC, you are good.

Rob

• matt1168

• July 09, 2020, 09:13:58 AM
    more
« Reply #193 on: July 09, 2020, 09:19:39 AM »
"BRTrwS5ia9ETvcEzjNwB7cAxqsShzhJPEJ-0-94-245-92-58"

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #194 on: July 09, 2020, 07:26:43 PM »
"BRTrwS5ia9ETvcEzjNwB7cAxqsShzhJPEJ-0-94-245-92-58"
Hi Matt, welcome aboard!

Hey are you mining in foundation.biblepay.org in randomx?