• Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: December 2021 Release - Barley - TestNet - BiblePayCore - Next Release
« Reply #120 on: October 10, 2021, 12:23:26 PM »
Evenin Brother Rob.

Test Case #5

Q1. What is the name of your NFT so we can buy it?

The name of my NFT is called: Take me home, country roads

Q2. Did you buy the NFT successfully, and you can see the NFT in your nft list?

Indeed, bought back  footprints in the sand.
Code: [Select]
Success

You have successfully purchased NFT 25cf90e3d9f4ed22abf3010f44d8536c59261ca6ab2ac5c09b91547336b1d3d4 on TXID 25cf90e3d9f4ed22abf3010f44d8536c59261ca6ab2ac5c09b91547336b1d3d4!

Q3. Were you able to Edit your NFT and can you see that your NFT is now visible in the NFT marketplace?

Edited worked just fine changed the prices aswell as reposted the NFT to the marketplace.

I noticed that someone bought another of my NFT "take me home, country roads" 
well my balance went from 200 000tBBP to 225 000tBBP so it looks successfull to me.
It showed up in invoices aswell.

Nice, looks like we are getting closer...

My sancs started up llmq again; you can test a send to yourself and it should change back to a lightning bolt quickly again.

• AndrewScribner
  • Developer

• June 21, 2018, 07:17:43 PM
    more
« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2021, 07:53:38 PM »
Rob I was able to log in. I created a NFT called Great is the Lord, then realized that I don't have any balance since this is a new account. So I shouldn't have been able to create a NFT right?

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2021, 07:46:39 AM »
Rob I was able to log in. I created a NFT called Great is the Lord, then realized that I don't have any balance since this is a new account. So I shouldn't have been able to create a NFT right?

Hi Bro Andy,

Thats cool; but remember if you have a balance in Prod, always send it out because I cant recover lost funds from the sidechain (the keys are private).
But I can replenish your testnet balance if you give me your address.

Regarding creating an object, upvoting and creating comments in testnet with a 0 balance:
You can do that, yes, and you can create an NFT simply because we have this model called the 'content creator economy' which allows new users to do things for free (and the server pays for it).  Of course they cant Send Tips or spend bbp, but they can perform actions.  The idea is that a content creator, who made a new video, should be able to upload it and share it.

Later Im going to create a wiki doc and ask the community to help me finish off the rules - but basically I envision that Tippers will be in general, keeping the system alive.

One thing that you should not be able to do with 0 is create a new UTXO record (I believe we charge 500 bbp for that).  Also greeting cards charge a fee.

You were going to create a proposal in Foundation.biblepay, right? (Not sure if you've read my replies to you).

« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 07:48:29 AM by Rob Andrews »

• AndrewScribner
  • Developer

more
« Reply #123 on: October 17, 2021, 07:26:47 AM »
Yes, I do need to create a proposal also... Thanks for reminding me.

Could you send some bitcoin to yd3SVvSHxDZE3yMDJ2QiCDgcbdNqnKp4ws so I could create a proposal and a NFT. I could also do the greeting card again, although I did that already.

By the way, I did create a proposal using my old account - the one I lost the password to.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #124 on: October 24, 2021, 11:03:43 AM »
Yes, I do need to create a proposal also... Thanks for reminding me.

Could you send some bitcoin to yd3SVvSHxDZE3yMDJ2QiCDgcbdNqnKp4ws so I could create a proposal and a NFT. I could also do the greeting card again, although I did that already.

By the way, I did create a proposal using my old account - the one I lost the password to.

1) I sent 5MM tBbp to you.
2) On the proposal, I see the ice cream proposal in testnet, but as I mentioned in the previous reply, its for too much bbp (10MM bbp), so now that bug has been fixed (validation), therefore, needs tested again.
3) I see you created a greeting card once on page 5, but only posted one line about it - then when I asked for the test results:
https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=788.msg11450#msg11450
What we basically need is properly formatted test results so when I come back through to pay everyone, people are paid for the test cases that pass.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 11:07:20 AM by Rob Andrews »

• AndrewScribner
  • Developer

more
BiblePayCore - Next Release
« Reply #125 on: October 27, 2021, 01:42:52 AM »
Question: What exactly does the Service Provider Demo do? I ran it but didn't know how to interpret the output.

Another side issue, the BBP did not show up until I logged out and back in. I don't think this is a bug, just rather confusing to me.

In the greeting card page, I could not enter Virtual Gift Card Amount $

I got another error when trying to submit it:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Cannot implicitly convert type 'double' to 'string'
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Microsoft.CSharp.RuntimeBinder.RuntimeBinderException: Cannot implicitly convert type 'double' to 'string'

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[RuntimeBinderException: Cannot implicitly convert type 'double' to 'string']
   CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Object ) +137
   Unchained.GreetingCard.Event(BBPEvent e) in B:\BiblePay\BiblePayUnchained\GreetingCard.aspx.cs:200
   Unchained.BBPPage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in B:\BiblePay\BiblePayUnchained\Code\BBPPage.cs:415
   System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +97
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +61
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +693

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: BiblePayCore - Next Release
« Reply #126 on: November 02, 2021, 12:47:59 PM »
Question: What exactly does the Service Provider Demo do? I ran it but didn't know how to interpret the output.

Another side issue, the BBP did not show up until I logged out and back in. I don't think this is a bug, just rather confusing to me.

In the greeting card page, I could not enter Virtual Gift Card Amount $

I got another error when trying to submit it:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Cannot implicitly convert type 'double' to 'string'
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Microsoft.CSharp.RuntimeBinder.RuntimeBinderException: Cannot implicitly convert type 'double' to 'string'

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[RuntimeBinderException: Cannot implicitly convert type 'double' to 'string']
   CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Object ) +137
   Unchained.GreetingCard.Event(BBPEvent e) in B:\BiblePay\BiblePayUnchained\GreetingCard.aspx.cs:200
   Unchained.BBPPage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in B:\BiblePay\BiblePayUnchained\Code\BBPPage.cs:415
   System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +97
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +61
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +693

Hey brother--

First of all I want everyone to be aware that Stack traces are temporarily enabled while we are in beta simply so we can debug this easier.  Once it goes to prod we can mask those again (dont want anyone to think we are n00bs).

Anyway:  On the Service Provider demo:  The idea behind this is to give us a service on the side-chain similar to Bitcoin lightning.  Bitcoin acts as the heavy duty method of transfer, but they can be high in tx fees and slow.  Lightning otoh, is fast with low fees.  So biblepay is fast with low fees for chain transactions, but, we can still offer something extra for people who want to write apps.  Think of if you wanted to charge for every hit to your web page.  We can do that with service provider tx's.  This shows the ability to accept a microtransaction on the side chain, or bill for those, and handle 50TPS.   We have the underlying ability to do that however the demo page was a little hard to understand so I removed that from the menu for now.

Moving on to the Greeting card:
It looks like that thing got busted in a few ways during the last round of changes.  I had to fix the Pay wizard and the URL display, and the virtual gift card textbox amount.
It should be ready to re-test again:  Go for it.

Thanks,
Rob