Bible Pay

Read 27705 times

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

• August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more
Re: December 2021 Release - Barley - TestNet - BiblePayCore - Next Release
« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2021, 03:25:11 PM »
Figure i redo from second test case hence its new unchained account.

Test Case #2 - Send BIBLEPAY back and forth from your wallet to Unchained and back to yourself
[/b]

Q1. Did your transaction successfully flow from BiblePay into Unchained, and were you credited in Unchained the proper amount?

Sent 20 000 tBBP and was credited the same amount, so yes.  Took around 1 confirmation in core wallet.

Q2. Did your biblepaycore balance successfully increase, and your unchained balance decrease by the correct amount?

Code: [Select]
You have successfully paid this invoice [User->User] on TXID 39aa5e7c79fec7fc94b6b61fa59899d5e17d0ff8c1031f2eb582d366e237c38a for 200 BBP.
From core wallet
Status: 0/unconfirmed, in memory pool, verified via InstantSend
Date: 9/27/2021 20:19
To: ydyByRiCz8gpiyvf6WW91ghYaFpDaRGDeG (own address, label: main)
Credit: 200.00000000 tBIBLEPAY
Net amount: +200.00000000 tBIBLEPAY
Transaction ID: 39aa5e7c79fec7fc94b6b61fa59899d5e17d0ff8c1031f2eb582d366e237c38a

From unchained to core wallet the transaction was instant. Amounts correct aswell.

Test Case #3 - Tip a Video

Will rotate back to this one because we need to upload new videos , i see nothing in there.

On a sidenote Rob i got some error trying to access Community>Add New Video Or Media
showing me:
Server Error in '/' Application.
Column 'Category' does not belong to table .
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Column 'Category' does not belong to table .

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: Column 'Category' does not belong to table .]
   System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName) +6009780
   System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(String columnName) +14
   System.Data.DataRowExtensions.Field(DataRow row, String columnName) +68
   Unchained.<>c__DisplayClass31_0.<GetGroup>b__0(DataRow row) in B:\BiblePay\BiblePayUnchained\Code\UICommon.cs:548
   System.Linq.Lookup`2.Create(IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer) +212
   System.Linq.GroupedEnumerable`3.GetEnumerator() +74
   System.Linq.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext() +64
   Unchained.UICommon.GetGroup(Boolean fTestNet, String table, String sFilter, String groupbycolumn) in B:\BiblePay\BiblePayUnchained\Code\UICommon.cs:557
   Unchained.UnchainedUpload.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in B:\BiblePay\BiblePayUnchained\UnchainedUpload.aspx.cs:44
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +52
   System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +97
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +61
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +693

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.8.4110.0

Im using Chrome web browser, latest update i believe.

Test Case #4 - Add a Portfolio Builder Position

Q1. Verify the portfolio builder position was recognized in the leaderboard?

Q2. Verify more than one PB position correctly adds in Summary and Details show each detail?

TXID Amount
196223052409f9795aec8dbccc31817eec3074e5de077c4a2e10f3ceb4ec7b07 1500
a3465d3a4c9ac1c1d7940fe59fa6795db41858b38b7dc10154e799043bd05708 1000

Neither one i see yet in the leaderboard. Will sheck back tomorrow.

Q3. Wait 24 hours, and look for the next superblock (you can get the height by typing getgovernanceinfo). Verify that you received the correct daily reward? Will come back to this one.
Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #106 on: September 27, 2021, 05:34:26 PM »
I will reply to the post asap, but in the mean time :
I see the error that occurred with the video category:  We now require the category to be chosen during the upload and apparently they were all empty in testnet; FIXED.

(Im working on adding AI for the categories still) but at least for now you can upload again.

I believe all the other videos are empty because their categories are blank; each user will need to go to 'my editing room' and choose a category, then their videos will reappear).

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2021, 10:27:04 PM »
Figure i redo from second test case hence its new unchained account.

Test Case #2 - Send BIBLEPAY back and forth from your wallet to Unchained and back to yourself

Sent 20 000 tBBP and was credited the same amount, so yes.  Took around 1 confirmation in core wallet.
Q2. Did your biblepaycore balance successfully increase, and your unchained balance decrease by the correct amount?

From core wallet
Status: 0/unconfirmed, in memory pool, verified via InstantSend
Date: 9/27/2021 20:19
[b]Test Case #3 - Tip a Video
[/b]

Will rotate back to this one because we need to upload new videos , i see nothing in there.
On a sidenote Rob i got some error trying to access Community>Add New Video Or Media
showing me:
[b]Test Case #4 - Add a Portfolio Builder Position
[b]
Q1. Verify the portfolio builder position was recognized in the leaderboard?[/b]
[b]Q2. Verify more than one PB position correctly adds in Summary and Details show each detail?[/b]
[code]TXID Amount
196223052409f9795aec8dbccc31817eec3074e5de077c4a2e10f3ceb4ec7b07 1500
a3465d3a4c9ac1c1d7940fe59fa6795db41858b38b7dc10154e799043bd05708 1000

Neither one i see yet in the leaderboard. Will sheck back tomorrow.

Q3. Wait 24 hours, and look for the next superblock (you can get the height by typing getgovernanceinfo). Verify that you received the correct daily reward? Will come back to this one.

Hi Bro Earlz,

Great on the send back and forth test for user->user payment.
As far as tipping, I have a couple short videos in there now.  (For the other guys, plz go to your Editing room and Edit the video then select a category and hit save, Or upload a couple new videos guys).

So yeah, on portfolio builder, it looks like this was (mostly broken) due to the last round of unchained upgrades.
One thing that changed that I failed to tell everyone, is we now require a new pin (its still 5 digit, but its calculated using both your unchained address and your core wallet UTXO address), this is for higher security, but the only downside is everyone has to recreate their Portfolio Builder positions.
So could you please add a new one, then wait a block and see if it shows?
I recreated mine, and now Im in the leaderboard.
(Note that it takes 48 hours to actually start receiving the rewards, and they should come into your Core wallet now).

I realize I need to re-test non-bbp currencies; I will try to set up a DOGE soon, then some others.

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

more
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2021, 03:00:15 PM »
Evenin brother Rob.

I saw your 2 uploaded videos. I tipped 1 of them with 700tBBP
Tested the 2fa for the tipping function and it looks solid aswell.

Success
You have successfully paid this invoice [] on TXID 419b53d7f2c409ff99ffdce07a33fb090dd38f20484ffb82c33903576320682c for 700 BBP.

Added a video myself that i named: Gods list is bigger then yours!  Trust in God and have faith.

my testnet name being : earlz testnet

Yep. I see them in the leaderboard.

Q2. Verify more than one PB position correctly adds in Summary and Details show each detail?

Created 3 tBBP positions and it looks all good to me. Gonna test out eth and see if it works out for me.

Q3. Wait 24 hours, and look for the next superblock (you can get the height by typing getgovernanceinfo). Verify that you received the correct daily reward?

Will come back to this one once next payment been done and also the ethereum stake.

Talk to you laters Rob.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2021, 06:22:50 PM »
Evenin brother Rob.

I saw your 2 uploaded videos. I tipped 1 of them with 700tBBP
Tested the 2fa for the tipping function and it looks solid aswell.

Success
You have successfully paid this invoice [] on TXID 419b53d7f2c409ff99ffdce07a33fb090dd38f20484ffb82c33903576320682c for 700 BBP.

Added a video myself that i named: Gods list is bigger then yours!  Trust in God and have faith.

my testnet name being : earlz testnet

Yep. I see them in the leaderboard.

Created 3 tBBP positions and it looks all good to me. Gonna test out eth and see if it works out for me.

Q3. Wait 24 hours, and look for the next superblock (you can get the height by typing getgovernanceinfo). Verify that you received the correct daily reward?

Will come back to this one once next payment been done and also the ethereum stake.

Talk to you laters Rob.

10-4 on all this Earlz, awesome.

I tipped you back (you should see it in "Receivables").

Let me know if your Ethereum position shows up too.

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

more
« Reply #110 on: October 02, 2021, 06:09:16 AM »
Mornin.

I tested the portfolio builder for ETH  and it does not show up my ethereum stake, not sure if i messed up with the pin or whatever. 

Here you have my information Rob.

On the eth explorer: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x415bab62666718918f24dc8de06399ace714994e2d9065d7f02473814f3b4698

so what i did was move into portfolio builder>coin ticker>ethereum>pasted my adress>received pin 47070
went into ledger wallet and sent some funds.

Still Query UTXO shows no transaction. 

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #111 on: October 02, 2021, 07:25:59 AM »
Mornin.

I tested the portfolio builder for ETH  and it does not show up my ethereum stake, not sure if i messed up with the pin or whatever. 

Here you have my information Rob.

On the eth explorer: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x415bab62666718918f24dc8de06399ace714994e2d9065d7f02473814f3b4698

so what i did was move into portfolio builder>coin ticker>ethereum>pasted my adress>received pin 47070
went into ledger wallet and sent some funds.

Still Query UTXO shows no transaction.

Hey bro. Earlz, Thanks for testing man.

Alright I will go in and create a DOGE ASAP and see if there is a problem, and try to see whats up with ETH too.

Thanks,
Rob

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #112 on: October 02, 2021, 04:18:43 PM »
Hey bro. Earlz, Thanks for testing man.

Alright I will go in and create a DOGE ASAP and see if there is a problem, and try to see whats up with ETH too.

Thanks,
Rob

Yeah we did have a few little kinks, in testnet to work through...
I just realized something, for us to remember in the future.. Although we automatically lock the sanctuary collateral on boot, I discovered that if you erase the blockchain and restart, the collateral is not locked (which makes sense because the code is already past the lock point).  So I accidentally deleted all of my prod sancs (which blew out the LLMQ quorums).  Thats OK, because these will re-form after 48 hours , so that explains why all the transactions are slower (because instantsend is off).  I recreated 3 of my 4 sancs and they are running (but LLMQ is still forming).  (Why did I resync; only because remember we were testing that windows build a while back, and I resynced to prove I could sync from scratch, but my big mistake was I sent a transaction out which spent all 3 of my sancs LOL).

Anyway moving on to todays issues:  In testnet, the server was actually running out of money (it has to have a DSQL balance in order to read or write sidechain tx's).  So that explains part of the problem; where it was not pulling up a couple of the non BBP tx's... However I did find a bug while I was in there, which helps us in the long run thanks to Earlz tx for ETH.  It turns out we dont regard the last zero in 5 digit pins ending in 0 so we needed a little more sidechain code (FIXED).   So thats really why it didnt find your ETH tx in the leaderboard (I see you are in there now man).

Btw thats a good transaction to test with, because it shows you are only 1.55% 'covered'. Another words, it shows that if you increase your position in BBP, you will earn more per day (exercising that condition).  So first lets of course make sure you actually receive the reward, then if you could please Up your BBP stake some and verify the 100% coverage works etc, and of course let me know if you need more tBBP?

So I created a DOGE and an ETH and an LTC position and they appeared, praise God.

Let me know guys if you see any other bugs in Testnet....

I went into foundation to see if anyone recreated more proposals in TESTNET and I didnt see any yet; so I assume Andy didnt get to that yet.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #113 on: October 06, 2021, 08:37:30 AM »
*** TESTING IS NOT OVER ***

Someone asked me if testing was over, No, its far from over, we need help with testing so we can have a quality release.

Feel free to join us.

I believe testing is 40% complete.

• AndrewScribner
  • Developer

• June 21, 2018, 07:17:43 PM
    more
« Reply #114 on: October 09, 2021, 12:37:02 AM »
I wanted to send Biblepay to my new test account. I couldn't log into my testnet account, although the mainnet is working fine. Am I doing something wrong here?

When I bid on a NFT, sometimes my bid will show but sometimes it will not. I was able to increase the high offer for the "cat v1" but when I bid for "test3" it didn't increase the high offer.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 04:43:42 AM by AndrewScribner »

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

more
« Reply #115 on: October 09, 2021, 04:45:40 AM »
I wanted to send Biblepay to my new test account. I couldn't log into my testnet account, although the mainnet is working fine. Am I doing something wrong here?

Hmm you should be able to log in i just log in to testnet unchained a few hours ago.  Let me test again.

A "bug" that i noticed is that pushing "Enter" on the keyboard dosent log you in have to use the mouse  to  hit the log in button.

Looks like enter works just fine for me now to enter unchained.

Andrew, i tested both on desktop computers that i  have and chromebook and cellphone with opera browser and i can log in just fine.

Are you still having trouble to log in ?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 08:39:54 AM by earlzmoade »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #116 on: October 09, 2021, 09:09:29 AM »

When I bid on a NFT, sometimes my bid will show but sometimes it will not. I was able to increase the high offer for the "cat v1" but when I bid for "test3" it didn't increase the high offer.

I think I know what this is- and let me explain why Id like to leave it like this because it will be more convenient in Prod.
We have another testing group testing our system (they are a potential client), and they requested a new feature to make it easier to log in from prod (they basically dont want to have to type in the password every time they come to our site even if the session expires).  So what we have is an auto-login with cookie, as long as you havent Hit "LOG OUT".  If you hit "LOG OUT" we erase the cookie...

So whats probably happening is every time you come to our site, we log you into MAINNET.  Simply click LOG OUT of mainnet first... then once you see "GUEST" in the top left, THEN switch the chain and log in again to TESTNET.

Ill look at NFT Cat.  On a strange side note, a lot of our nfts looked badly formatted this morning and I fixed all that code, but its not related to bidding on an nft , so ill look at that.

EDIT: Ok, on the login issue, I made it so when you click Change Chain, it also clears that cookie, so that should be resolved now.  Plz try testnet again.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 10:18:04 AM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #117 on: October 09, 2021, 09:11:00 AM »
Hmm you should be able to log in i just log in to testnet unchained a few hours ago.  Let me test again.

A "bug" that i noticed is that pushing "Enter" on the keyboard dosent log you in have to use the mouse  to  hit the log in button.

Looks like enter works just fine for me now to enter unchained.

Andrew, i tested both on desktop computers that i  have and chromebook and cellphone with opera browser and i can log in just fine.

Are you still having trouble to log in ?

Yeah, LOL, they asked for that ENTER button to work, from the Login page, so thats why its working now, lol.

Thanks for testing.

Ill continue to look at the NFT bid and buy now.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 10:20:38 AM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #118 on: October 09, 2021, 10:20:18 AM »

Hi Andy,

Yeah, your right there was a problem with bidding on NFTs; every other bid got erased... (IE the browser was Alternating in what it was accepting from the user).

FIXED.

Please try bidding now.

Also the NFTs have been improved to show a better gallery, and they also send out an email when you buy one now.

This is especially important when you sponsor an orphan NFT, so both the buyer and seller can receive an email.

Todd from Cameroon-One is creating an orphan NFT in testnet for us over the next few days.

Andy, would you like to create an orphan NFT in testnet?  You can use one of your production orphan bios.

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

more
« Reply #119 on: October 09, 2021, 12:58:42 PM »
Evenin Brother Rob.

Test Case #5

Q1. What is the name of your NFT so we can buy it?

The name of my NFT is called: Take me home, country roads

Q2. Did you buy the NFT successfully, and you can see the NFT in your nft list?

Indeed, bought back  footprints in the sand.
Success

You have successfully purchased NFT 25cf90e3d9f4ed22abf3010f44d8536c59261ca6ab2ac5c09b91547336b1d3d4 on TXID 25cf90e3d9f4ed22abf3010f44d8536c59261ca6ab2ac5c09b91547336b1d3d4!

Q3. Were you able to Edit your NFT and can you see that your NFT is now visible in the NFT marketplace?

Edited worked just fine changed the prices aswell as reposted the NFT to the marketplace.

I noticed that someone bought another of my NFT "take me home, country roads" 
well my balance went from 200 000tBBP to 225 000tBBP so it looks successfull to me.
It showed up in invoices aswell.