Bible Pay

Read 303681 times

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
HAPPY EASTER AND HAPPY RESURRECTION SUNDAY 2023!

HE IS RISEN!

• lalexcross

• April 16, 2018, 04:17:51 AM
    more
I just updated our Wells page to be more modern, and also added our latest new well:

https://unchained.biblepay.org/bbp/wells

Hi Rob and all, Unchained is still off line

But Happy Easter ( little late ) to everyone...

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Hi Rob and all, Unchained is still off line

But Happy Easter ( little late ) to everyone...

Happy Easter.

No, I have a monitor on unchained and its uptime is 99%.

Its online. 

• akkin4

• April 25, 2018, 04:13:45 PM
    more
Mining on foundation/miningpoolfun and hanelani,no connection the last 12 houres,know you are working with something,so i dont stress abouth it,im in  Norway just let you know.Have a blessed weekend.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Mining on foundation/miningpoolfun and hanelani,no connection the last 12 houres,know you are working with something,so i dont stress abouth it,im in  Norway just let you know.Have a blessed weekend.
Yeah, I was seeing a pretty high level of abuse on the pool socket port recently.  It was causing the server to run out of sockets which gives a bad experience to the rest of the users in other areas.

I temporarily disabled the pool on unchained.biblepay.org, so for now you can try mining on a different pool.  We are only about 30 days out before heat mining is retired, so Im not really too concerned about fixing this at this time.  Im more focused on pushing out the next release with the new upcoming feature (desktop unchained).

Btw, we still need testers in the testing thread.  At this testing rate we are in danger of postponing the release (not seeing too much community participation).

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
Hello Rob. I noticed the Sanctuary payments stopped on the foundation sometime in April 2023.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bbp/address.dws?BDCXgrQwQ1Yz33X5SpoAtbfXbbA55v1gBi.htm

I hope you are well. Thanks again for all your hard work.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 12:58:02 PM by sunk818 »
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Hello Rob. I noticed the Sanctuary payments stopped on the foundation sometime in April 2023.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bbp/address.dws?BDCXgrQwQ1Yz33X5SpoAtbfXbbA55v1gBi.htm

I hope you are well. Thanks again for all your hard work.

You too Sun.

Since we are moving away from Turnkey Sancs in favor of normal Decentralized offline sancs, I have asked everyone to withdraw their turnkey sanc balances:
https://unchained.biblepay.org/gospel/about

Rob

• lalexcross

• April 16, 2018, 04:17:51 AM
    more
Dear all,
Is there a valid pool to start mining again ?

Rob, what you need to test I don't have to much time but I can help you...

Alex

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Dear all,
Is there a valid pool to start mining again ?

Rob, what you need to test I don't have to much time but I can help you...

Alex
Hi Alex,

The RandomX mining is being decommissioned in about 30 days but you can still mine against Hawaii or China currently.  In about 30 days we will have sanctuary mining.

For testing, you can help us here on the Red Sea release:
https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=915.msg12299#msg12299

I'm currently working on the BiblePay blockchain phone system.

Just post over there and I can refresh the test cases.  I'm going in there today to freshen it with all the latest.

Thanks for your help.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
God bless all BiblePay users.

Let me talk about some exciting things that are happening that imho, could put BiblePay on the map.

These are the big changes that should affect the roadmap that we can talk about in greater detail:

- Unchained web site is no longer relied upon for any real use case (except it will be up for spreading the gospel).  All of the features in biblepay core wallet will be moved the biblepay unchained desktop application which comes with the core wallet.
- BiblePay staking is being retired in favor of 'investor sancs'.
- BiblePay RandomX mining is being retired in favor of Sanctuary mining.
- There will be two types of sanctuaries:  (Passive/Investor)  and  (Active/Normal).  The Investor sanc pays a 50% reward.
Investor sancs replace staking.
- We will have a BiblePay phone system.  Ill post screen shots of our softphone for the core wallet (that version will be v1.0 and will be released in this Red Sea release in June/July).  The future proof-of-concept, hardware phones, will also be possible and I will post some pics of that running in development (they actually work in POC mode!).  I believe we could have hardware phones by end of 2023, if there is interest.
- We need to talk about advanved use cases for a phone network.  This includes one-to-many phone numbers per user, a UI that allows reorganizing BBP-addresses to PhoneNumbers.  A UI for Routing Rules, which route calls to your organizations BBP accounts.  And finally call center dynamic routing, which allows a virtual phone number to ring into staff that has a 'presence' (A presence is a user who is not on a call and not in do not disturb mode).
- Future use case for Biblepay:  A single desktop app that includes an Outlook type email client, which connects to BBP network for exchange like e-mail, a gitlab competitor, a Zoho One competitor, a Project Mgmt solution, a ticket system, and a competitor to Microsoft Teams.  Basically, a one stop shop office app that gives small businesses a full collaboration app (similar to basecamp and zoho one) but affordable.  The BBP core wallet would host the code that launches the single integrated collaboration app and BBP provides the back-end services for this app.

But I am most excited with the phone system.  I think this could be the anchor product that propels us to have enough market cap to bring on a team of developers that can program the rest of our desktop office solution which brings permanent revenue for BBP to survive as a service.

The blockchain phone system allows our users to have a real personal PSTN phone number, receive real PSTN phone calls, and make real outgoing calls to any country globally for 2 cents per minute flat rate.  This is a true use case for BBP that gives BBP a real reason to be in business and a truly cost effective use for the BBP coins.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Alright, here is a peek at the new BBP softphone, which is part of the Red Sea release (testnet thread):

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
And here is a peek of what is possible in the future (IE end of 2023) if there is interest in the BBP phone system and it grows, we can release hardware phones as well for your house or business:

The first phone, YeaLink is on the pricy side ($199 per phone, and it has color LCD and can display the BBP logo in the background).  Imho, its a little too pricy to start out with, but it could still be an option for us to release a config file for people who happen to choose YeaLink).

However the second phone is very promising (GrandStream 1610).  That phone is only $39 and could offer a real market for end users to simply buy one for their house and it seamlessly integrates into the BBP phone network (it rings just like a normal phone, and can call any country in the world for 2cents a minute billed right out of your biblepay wallet automatically).  You can plug it into any LAN jack and it just works as a home phone.

The real use case is for small businesses.  If someone has 10 employees and they pay a huge monthly fee (usually $20 per month + 7 cents per minute for long distance), this is where BBP can shine.  That business could literally save 80% off the cost of the phone bill and host 10 BBP public key/phone number accounts accomplishing the exact same high quality phone connection.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 05:39:30 AM by Rob Andrews »

• Budinga

• January 28, 2020, 02:21:29 AM
    more
Alright, here is a peek at the new BBP softphone, which is part of the Red Sea release (testnet thread):

Fantastic work my friend. Cant wait for the new features.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Fantastic work my friend. Cant wait for the new features.

Thanks for being here Prof Budinga.  Its always nice to have loyal support for biblepay that actually cares.

Btw, Budinga and I have discovered HOTMAIL blocks the biblepay forum emails.  That explains the user a few pages back that was not receiving our FORUM Emails.  All other domains, to my knowledge, are getting through From the Forum.

I also Tested hotmail, I created a hotmail account and sure enough if I send myself an email from my biblepay address, it does not go through.

So my suggestion is Anyone using hotmail here, please change your email address to something else, anything but Hotmail.

I opened a ticket with Hotmail yesterday asking them to fix it and they autoreplied: DENIED without a real reason.  Ill try again another way asap.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
TESTING PROGRESS FOR BIBLEPAY PHONE AND TESTNET IN GENERAL

Great news:  All of the core wallet test cases from last month passed in testnet, clearing the way for our June release to be release some time this month.
Our phone system has a couple glitches but no show stoppers.  My plan is to have these bugs fixed this weekend, and schedule a release.

If all goes well, we should theoretically have a BBP mandatory upgrade on June 18th, 2023.