Bible Pay

Read 304137 times

• Costa82

• April 23, 2020, 09:10:05 PM
    more
** Increased Dynamic Whale Stake Rewards after block 199,000 ! **

Type in 'exec dws' into the console and retrieve the latest whale stake quote:
43.3% return on your stake!

Post here if anyone needs help burning BiblePay for an annual whale stake reward.

EXAMPLE BURN:

exec dws 212000 180 I_AGREE

The above command burns 212K for 180 days for a 32% reward.

(Shorter durations have a lower reward than longer).

Good evening.
I did not get that , Is this the same as moving funds to foundation wallet and receive the ROI?
Or you have to move back funds to your personal wallet and execute the command? is there any difference or is it the same thing?

Thank you.

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more

Good evening.
I did not get that , Is this the same as moving funds to foundation wallet and receive the ROI?
Or you have to move back funds to your personal wallet and execute the command? is there any difference or is it the same thing?

Thank you.

Rob will likely answer too, but DWS (Dynamic Whale Stake) burns the funds for a number of days. 365 days gives the highest return as opposed to a 7 day burn. The funds are unable for that time period. After the burn period is over, you receive the amount burned plus roi promised to you.

I can send you charts if you want. DM me.
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

more

At the rate that coins are being burned, I think we will reach parity with fractional reserve return very shortly. I don't know if Rob is still offering the 10% bonus, but even without... the ROI on either will reach an equilibrium shortly.

For me, if I am sponsoring orphan with BBP, I need it liquid so fractional sanctuary is a better product for me. I can use it pay for orphans on a schedule. I can also use it to stake for PoDC if I need.

If you prefer to set it and forget it, dynamic whale staking (DWS) is very attractive as well and will have a fixed ROI after your burn period 99.9% of the time

Sorry for the messy chart below, but you can see day to day what the percentage ROI is for that day based on how long you burn the BBP.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more

Good evening.

Thank you.

I think Sun covered it but just to elaborate:
The fractional sanctuary product generates its revenue for the Pool because the Pool sets up an actual Sanctuary (worth 4.55MM bbp) and leases out fractional shares to people.  So when you send your latent BBP to the foundation, we lock it up (but never spend it), and you have control over *when* you want to liquidate it and get it back.

However with DWS, the big difference is once you burn the coins for a set duration, you no longer control those coins (because they are gone for good).  For that specific duration.  At the end of the duration, the core wallet mints brand new coins and gives them back to you as a GSC reward.

So #2 is more geared for the turnkey individual who might want to invest directly from the exchange and get ROI.  So being the easiest to receive, those rewards get snapped up pretty fast (driving its roi down).

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
At the rate that coins are being burned, I think we will reach parity with fractional reserve return very shortly. I don't know if Rob is still offering the 10% bonus, but even without... the ROI on either will reach an equilibrium shortly.

For me, if I am sponsoring orphan with BBP, I need it liquid so fractional sanctuary is a better product for me. I can use it pay for orphans on a schedule. I can also use it to stake for PoDC if I need.

If you prefer to set it and forget it, dynamic whale staking (DWS) is very attractive as well and will have a fixed ROI after your burn period 99.9% of the time

Sorry for the messy chart below, but you can see day to day what the percentage ROI is for that day based on how long you burn the BBP.

Thats a sweet chart, btw.

On a side note, what we are really looking for in DWS is when some of the original large rewards get paid out and that would end up *raising* the ROI back to where it was (before that particular burn took place).

So in a perfect world, say that in August for example our ROI drops to 27% for 365 days, but we start seeing 1 mil being freed up again roughly per day, that would keep the ROI in equilibrium and allow us to be attractive for a long time span.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Thanks Rob for your quick reply. So, if someone sponsors a child, the BBP required every month will be the fiat equivalent for a certain USD$? I imagine the BBP someone pays per month will fluctuate? Would it be helpful to list the fiat equivalent as well?

Yes, its set up to have a base in USD (in the database), and the actual sponsorship page does fluctuate.
And, yes, on the 30th day (when the childs premium is due) we do an on-the-fly calculation to charge the BBP so it is based on actual prices.

Yes, I was going to add the USD but I thought maybe that would make it look complicated, but yes, Ill go ahead and add that column now.

EDIT:  Ok added:
http://foundation.biblepay.org/SponsorOrphanList

« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 10:35:51 AM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
I'm writing this as a warning to all those not in Christ.
(I know this kind of diatribe looks foolish to those who don't believe, but nevertheless I care about your souls, so it's better for me to be ridiculed than to let this warning pass).

On a side note, I've been hearing warnings of God's judgement from youtube prophets over the last two years.  The warnings are for the whole world but America in particular gets a big heaping of judgement because we've been blessed the most.  (With great blessings comes great responsibility).  I didn't share any of those because I didn't receive any confirmations etc, but now I have.  The older message was:  Your govt in the Obama years stuck its finger up to God and made it legal for gay marriage, we called evil good and good evil, and tolerate abortions.  Now with the Antichrist spirit entering globally (this is causing lawlessness) the Ungodly are creating a perfect environment for the tribulation (to usher in the antichrist).

I pray on the anti-witchcraft prayer team for Trump in the mornings, and our General has released this word:  Judgement will come on America (and also on the world).  War will come.  Trumps days are numbered.  We must pray for him to understand this was preordained before he took office (due to the sins we committed before that we didnt repent for). 

All this boils down to WW3 in the world (thats Ezekiel 38 in the bible) - is coming very soon.  Im not setting any dates - it just means within the next 2 years roughly.  It could be sooner - there are safe havens being built by Godly women in Texas and they have dreams that WW3 will affect people this year.  So its all in Gods timing.  But the message is that judgement is decreed,  and its not getting turned back.

Therefore we need to pray for our family members who are not in Christ.  My whole issue is they wont have time to learn the bible or know how to repent if they dont start NOW.  Bend the knee, tell God you are sorry that you've been a prodigal son or daughter.  Repent of the sins found here:
http://foundation.biblepay.org/Viewer?ref=sins

You might ask what confirmation did I receive?  I have had a malfunctioning fire alarm (until I threw it away) very recently.  It went off at 222, 448 and 1046 recently this is (Gods fire, Judgement, Without Mercy and A Place of Escape) - then I threw it away.  The third word is Rev 12:6 - The woman fled to the wilderness to be nourished for 1,260 days.  (These are based on Strongs concordance).  Im not saying numbers have much weight in total, but to me they are confirmation.

Do you own research please, type in Rapture Dreams, and Judgement dreams from God, etc.  Youll see the prophets saying the same thing.

And finally one last thing that is not apparent (unless you are already on-board with end-times theology):  It is not (prophesied) for things to get better after the Coronavirus.  The birth pains (see Matthew 24) are increasing.  Meaning, as soon as this woe is about to be over, another will start.  We will see more plagues, wars, famine, pestilence *increase* from this point on until the tribulation starts (then of course 7 very bad years) all before Jesus return.   

« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 11:50:26 AM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
I have updated our "Nutrition Information" document to be correct:

https://wiki.biblepay.org/Nutrition_Information

Please let me know if I missed a feature.

• MIP

• February 13, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
    more
Regarding the user with a MacOS wallet issue

Can you help me please ? I can't get the Biblpay wallet on my macbook. When I download it and open it, it puts up a message that says there are no mountable files. I've tried over and over but it won't work. Please help.  Thank You.

I wrote him by email asking for MacOS version, and gave just a couple of instructions to make sure he didnīt download any other binary version for a different OS by mistake.

But he hasn't answered my email yet.

Thats a sweet chart, btw.

On a side note, what we are really looking for in DWS is when some of the original large rewards get paid out and that would end up *raising* the ROI back to where it was (before that particular burn took place).

So in a perfect world, say that in August for example our ROI drops to 27% for 365 days, but we start seeing 1 mil being freed up again roughly per day, that would keep the ROI in equilibrium and allow us to be attractive for a long time span.

Just a silly question, do you get the ROI at the momento of the burn, or the one at the moment of the reward (when the deposit period ends)?

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Regarding the user with a MacOS wallet issue

I wrote him by email asking for MacOS version, and gave just a couple of instructions to make sure he didnīt download any other binary version for a different OS by mistake.

But he hasn't answered my email yet.

Just a silly question, do you get the ROI at the momento of the burn, or the one at the moment of the reward (when the deposit period ends)?

Thanks on Mac,
On DWS,  the original stake plus the DWS reward is paid out at maturity.  So during the burn you relinquish the coins.  Then at the end you get the coins back plus the reward.
Btw, you can see your outstanding rewards (unpaid and active) by typing:
exec dwsquote 1 2
(on a side note here are the extra other switches:  You must specify exec dwsquote [optional 1=my whale stakes only, 2=all whale stakes] [optional 1=Include Paid/Unpaid, 2=Include Unpaid only (default)].)

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

more
I sponsored a SAI child just now. I have one for CameroonONE, Kairos, and now SAI.

So, the first sponsorship is the full amount of BBP, then it is the discounted rate for subsequent months?

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

more
Also, can we see who we sponsored and the tx surround the orphans we support?

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
I sponsored a SAI child just now. I have one for CameroonONE, Kairos, and now SAI.

So, the first sponsorship is the full amount of BBP, then it is the discounted rate for subsequent months?
Correct.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more

Working on it still.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more

I added two new reports to the menu:
- Sponsored Orphan Report (My Orphans)
- Sponsored Orphan Payments
(These are personal reports)

I fixed the ability for the Orphan Collage to pick up SAI.

The Orphan collage already shows who sponsors the orphan publically above each orphans picture.

- Pagination:  Now the weblists support pagination.

- SX is evaluating a shorter deposit time now.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 07:39:26 PM by Rob Andrews »