Bible Pay

Read 303563 times

• Radar_Dude7

• April 16, 2020, 08:52:42 AM
    more
Re: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)
« Reply #450 on: September 03, 2020, 01:01:27 PM »
** The Last Days Remnant will Teleport **

I remember hearing a couple testimonies of Sundar Selvaraj teleporting from an airport bathroom (to Britain) and I think one other place.  I also heard of Henry Gruver teleporting.
Mike444 recently had a dream of last days saints teleporting (to be able to evangelize efficiently) and he mentioned the place in the book of Acts where Philip did this, here it is:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts%208%3A26-40&version=NLT
Acts 8:39

4200 BBP

Absolutely! If the Lord wants you to be in a specific location, He will get you there. Either that, or we'll be running like Elijah!

1000 BBP

• togoshigekata

• September 01, 2017, 10:21:10 AM
    • USA
    more
Re: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)
« Reply #451 on: September 03, 2020, 03:38:22 PM »
I am curious about the DashStake feature, I think its really cool, I ran through the steps to set it up but got an error message that it is not enabled yet, is the plan to enable it at block #220,000?

Dash Stake
https://wiki.biblepay.org/Dash_Stake

2600 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #452 on: September 04, 2020, 08:31:33 AM »
I am curious about the DashStake feature, I think its really cool, I ran through the steps to set it up but got an error message that it is not enabled yet, is the plan to enable it at block #220,000?

Dash Stake
https://wiki.biblepay.org/Dash_Stake

2600 BBP

I'm going to add a proposal today that authorizes us to enable it at a certain height. 

I also like the fact (not as in celebrating fashion however), but simply that dash has recently gone down 18% and that gives people an opportunity to buy it cheaper, in that those who want to dash stake can combine the bbp+dash for a total cheaper entry point.  Although I still caution everyone to make your own decision on what "cheap" is.  For me for example, I'm waiting for a point where things actually get worse - as it is prophesied the civil unrest will increase, as the baby is birthed, the pangs of the birth pains will increase.

Finally I would like to add a thread containing the details of a new idea (similar to Defi but for BTC), where BBP would standardize, genericize and expand on the use of the combined staking idea with a marketplace that buys and sells the interest component, but for any linked coin.   In that thread we can discuss a "sustainable" future for the idea - a way to generate revenue to pay for the earnings staked (in contrast to generating them from the coinbase).

4200 BBP
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 08:39:45 AM by Rob Andrews »

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
« Reply #453 on: September 04, 2020, 03:47:04 PM »

Some people for PoDC have asked for the ability to borrow BBP so they can have optimal stake amount for maximum PoDC payout, but not sure how this can work if at all.

I'm going to add a proposal today that authorizes us to enable it at a certain height. 

I also like the fact (not as in celebrating fashion however), but simply that dash has recently gone down 18% and that gives people an opportunity to buy it cheaper, in that those who want to dash stake can combine the bbp+dash for a total cheaper entry point.  Although I still caution everyone to make your own decision on what "cheap" is.  For me for example, I'm waiting for a point where things actually get worse - as it is prophesied the civil unrest will increase, as the baby is birthed, the pangs of the birth pains will increase.

Finally I would like to add a thread containing the details of a new idea (similar to Defi but for BTC), where BBP would standardize, genericize and expand on the use of the combined staking idea with a marketplace that buys and sells the interest component, but for any linked coin.   In that thread we can discuss a "sustainable" future for the idea - a way to generate revenue to pay for the earnings staked (in contrast to generating them from the coinbase).

4200 BBP

2700 BBP
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #454 on: September 04, 2020, 04:24:29 PM »
Some people for PoDC have asked for the ability to borrow BBP so they can have optimal stake amount for maximum PoDC payout, but not sure how this can work if at all.

Yeah, we should make a list of every reason we can think of that a user would want to "borrow" BBP for.  Now we have two:

- Borrow BBP for PODC rewards
- Borrow BBP to complete a dual stake (IE if you have Coin A, but not enough biblepay)

4200 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #455 on: September 04, 2020, 09:06:15 PM »
** SANCTUARY CHAIN APPEAL **

Attention All Sanctuaries:

We recently had a mandatory upgrade at block 217,000 and part of this process is to jumpstart our LLMQs. 
I have discovered some of our old LLMQ data (from 17,000 blocks ago) is by default memorized by our sancs and therefore they are having trouble creating LLMQ quorums (NOTE:  This does not put us in danger of any fork risk, this is strictly for IX and chainlocks and POSE banning).

Will you all please restart your sanctuaries with "-erasechain=1".  This will erase the LLMQ folder and resync.

Once you are done with this, 'quorum list' should return empty (in contrast to returning 3 quorums (50_60 and 2 * 5_60).

Please do this immediately, because we are trying to jumpstart the quorums before block 220,000.

Thanks!

4200 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #456 on: September 05, 2020, 08:45:46 AM »
** SANCTUARY CHAIN APPEAL **

Attention All Sanctuaries:

We recently had a mandatory upgrade at block 217,000 and part of this process is to jumpstart our LLMQs. 
I have discovered some of our old LLMQ data (from 17,000 blocks ago) is by default memorized by our sancs and therefore they are having trouble creating LLMQ quorums (NOTE:  This does not put us in danger of any fork risk, this is strictly for IX and chainlocks and POSE banning).

Will you all please restart your sanctuaries with "-erasechain=1".  This will erase the LLMQ folder and resync.

Once you are done with this, 'quorum list' should return empty (in contrast to returning 3 quorums (50_60 and 2 * 5_60).

Please do this immediately, because we are trying to jumpstart the quorums before block 220,000.

Thanks!

4200 BBP

In addition to this, attention regular users:

If you will please take a look at your Sanctuaries list page in QT, and sort by POOS score descending, you should see some sanctuaries with POOS levels > 700.  For example right now I see 5 with 951.
If you do not see them, please erase your chain data also and resync (with erasechain=1).  This is happening because the old LLMQ data is putting your POSE system on the wrong "track". 

Once you do this it will be easier for the network to ban the bad sanctuaries.

Thanks!

4200 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #457 on: September 05, 2020, 11:18:04 AM »
** BIBLEPAY IS DEBT FREE ! **

Great news, BiblePay's financial condition is strengthening!
We have paid off our New Exchange Fund deficit (as of this months superblock height)!

Now we can focus on helping children, and designing a sustainable revenue stream into our 2021 wallet!

Congratulations everyone!

Now we have 3 good exchanges and we are debt free.  (SouthXChange, Tokok and Vindax).

If our community grows larger, we will be listed on more exchanges for free and not delisted.

4200 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #458 on: September 05, 2020, 11:23:25 AM »
BiblePay
1.5.2.5-Leisure Upgrade

- Move POOS process to background thread and fix memory leak
- Move sidechain sync to background thread
- POOS ban sanctuaries more efficiently

All, this leisure upgrade removes any jerkiness in the wallet (an unintended consequence created in POOS).  It also fixes a memory leak.

MAC is still compiling - MIP will post when its ready.

4200 BBP

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
« Reply #459 on: September 05, 2020, 12:49:56 PM »

In addition to this, attention regular users:

If you will please take a look at your Sanctuaries list page in QT, and sort by POOS score descending, you should see some sanctuaries with POOS levels > 700.  For example right now I see 5 with 951.
If you do not see them, please erase your chain data also and resync (with erasechain=1).  This is happening because the old LLMQ data is putting your POSE system on the wrong "track". 

Once you do this it will be easier for the network to ban the bad sanctuaries.

Thanks!

4200 BBP

does the new wallet change make it so that tools, wallet repair, reindex actually do an --erasechain=1 through the GUI?

2700 BBP
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #460 on: September 05, 2020, 01:13:02 PM »

does the new wallet change make it so that tools, wallet repair, reindex actually do an --erasechain=1 through the GUI?

2700 BBP

No.  But I did see that suggestion that was added and it looks like a good idea.

4200 BBP

• dave_bbp

• April 11, 2020, 12:25:14 PM
    more
« Reply #461 on: September 05, 2020, 04:16:43 PM »
I wanted to download the new wallet, but biblepay.org shows Error 524 (timeout). :(

A question regarding APM: today the wallet showed "APM=PRICE_INCREASED" for several hours. Nevetheless, my sanc payout still was only 4.6 BBP. Is there some kind of delay in the assessment? Or how does the time windows for the price changes vs. the payouts work?

As always, thanks for your hard work. :)

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #462 on: September 06, 2020, 08:12:15 AM »
I wanted to download the new wallet, but biblepay.org shows Error 524 (timeout). :(

A question regarding APM: today the wallet showed "APM=PRICE_INCREASED" for several hours. Nevetheless, my sanc payout still was only 4.6 BBP. Is there some kind of delay in the assessment? Or how does the time windows for the price changes vs. the payouts work?

As always, thanks for your hard work. :)

On biblepay.org, our domain was being attacked.  We do have cloudflare in front of the site, but we needed something additional to stop them.  Now that I have seen the logs I can see why our web performance was so low over the last year.  I believe the problem is permanently resolved now!

On APM, the wallet assesses the open price (IE yesterdays price) at the last gsc height.  So for example if you type exec price, please see the height in brackets (218550) then the 'next height' 218755.  It uses those two heights to compare price A to price B.  I know that we had a 'price increased' for a while yesterday but it looks like it settled back at .115 again by the time the GSC height occurred.  So now we need to see the price settle above .115 at height 218755 for the emissions to start.  (For all intents and purposes I believe the sancs have to have about 50 blocks or so to change their vote if the price is flipflopping, etc, but in general they should be able to reverse a decision in that kind of circumstance).

4300 BBP

• dave_bbp

• April 11, 2020, 12:25:14 PM
    more
« Reply #463 on: September 06, 2020, 08:27:53 AM »
On biblepay.org, our domain was being attacked.  We do have cloudflare in front of the site, but we needed something additional to stop them.  Now that I have seen the logs I can see why our web performance was so low over the last year.  I believe the problem is permanently resolved now!

On APM, the wallet assesses the open price (IE yesterdays price) at the last gsc height.  So for example if you type exec price, please see the height in brackets (218550) then the 'next height' 218755.  It uses those two heights to compare price A to price B.  I know that we had a 'price increased' for a while yesterday but it looks like it settled back at .115 again by the time the GSC height occurred.  So now we need to see the price settle above .115 at height 218755 for the emissions to start.  (For all intents and purposes I believe the sancs have to have about 50 blocks or so to change their vote if the price is flipflopping, etc, but in general they should be able to reverse a decision in that kind of circumstance).

Ah, I see. That makes perfect sense, thanks for clearing it up.  :)
I think we will see in the upcoming days and weeks, whether or not all of this works out; I'm quite excited on that.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #464 on: September 06, 2020, 10:53:28 AM »
** Mining Pool Alert while we work on LLMQ Quorums **

As everyone knows we only have until block 220,000 to get LLMQ quorums started.

Therefore I've been debugging them to see why quorums haven't formed yet in prod.

I've been working systematically through each step, and I've reached the part about minable commitments being mined.
(Earlier this week we asked the sancs to erase the chain with -erasechain so that they will be on the right LLMQ system, to 'know' to sign the quorums, and - I believe most of the sancs are 'ready' to sign, but none are actually signing).

So, the next step is to ensure we can mine 205 successive blocks with minable commitments (these are LLMQ quorum transactions that get signed by the sancs).  Ive been auditing the last 50 blocks and I see an on-off scenario, some minable some not therefore quorums are not forming.

I've come to the conclusion that most likely, one of our two pools is on the old LLMQ system.  On the foundation, I've resynced the chain and confirmed its on the correct LLMQ.  Since miningpool fun is in China I'm going to have to wait for Songs reply.

In the mean time could you please switch over to foundation.biblepay.org so we can give this a shot over the next 24 hours and see if a quorum forms?

EDIT:
MiningPool.fun will now be rejecting blocks until Song resyncs the chain.

Thanks,
Rob

4300 BBP