Bible Pay

Read 4770 times

• togoshigekata

• September 01, 2017, 10:21:10 AM
    • USA
    more
Togo BLOOM PR
« on: December 17, 2017, 01:21:55 PM »
We were contacted by April from BLOOM (Be Love! Orphan Outreach Missions)
a Christian Nonprofit that sponsors orphans and much more!
http://www.bloomworldwide.org/

I was sent her initial email by Rob and asked to contact her further (since Rob is really busy)
I have since explained BiblePay and answered emails, and even met up with her in person!

Not only is BLOOM a christian nonprofit that I believe could be our 2nd Charity,
April herself does PR work! and is interested to do PR work for us!

===

(3 hours)
- writing emails back and forth and explaining BiblePay and answering questions
- tweet about BLOOM and sidebar addition to Reddit about BLOOM

(3 hours)
- meeting in person over coffee and building relationship further

(4 hours)
- future work over the next month helping BLOOM with proposals, wallet setup, questions, etc
- and coordinating about marketing of BLOOM in our social media

===

I am requesting 47,203 BBP from the PR (Public Relations) budget

10 hours work at $20/hr = $200 divided by $0.004237 per BBP = ~47,203 BBP

The current expected PR budget for the next month is about 1,750,000 BBP

(I am increasing my rate from $15 to $20 per hour since Webster says I am worth 3x more!)

• togoshigekata

• September 01, 2017, 10:21:10 AM
    • USA
    more
Re: Togo BLOOM PR
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 09:17:58 PM »
gobject vote-alias 13d938defec6e110ef0df251654c544d5dc9c57cf015a1ea8bb60538899b5643 funding yes NAME
gobject vote-many 13d938defec6e110ef0df251654c544d5dc9c57cf015a1ea8bb60538899b5643 funding yes

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 10:59:29 PM »
As soon as I'm up and running I'll be voting yes on these.  However, I think it would be better to propose something before doing it, just my 2 cents.   And don't take that personally, because you are awesome Togo, just worried about the precedent that it might set.

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
    • Netherlands
    more
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 03:51:47 PM »
As soon as I'm up and running I'll be voting yes on these.  However, I think it would be better to propose something before doing it, just my 2 cents.   And don't take that personally, because you are awesome Togo, just worried about the precedent that it might set.

In addition to this: is it an idea to try and get some group-consensus on how much BBP (ballpark) we should pay for a particular 'job', before making it a proposal?

• jaapgvk

• Netherlands
    more
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2017, 04:00:43 AM »
Togo, do you have any examples of the PR April did in other crypto-related projects?

Already voted 'yes' btw, good work!

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2017, 01:16:58 PM »
OK guys I'm a newbie, so forgive me if this is a dumb question, but where can I see this actual proposal? Or is the first post actually the proposal?

PS- jaapgvk I did the PR for Factom (this is April). They are currently #60 on coinmarketcap. I got them into Fortune and Reuters, among other bitcoin pubs :)

PR is essential to the success of a crypto currency. It's value is dependent purely upon the perception the public has of the coin and it's utility. Most of the public has no idea how any of this works, and for a coin like this, it's imperative we find ways to get it in front of mega churches and other large Christian populations in a way lay people can relate to it for it to grow quickly. I'm thinking 95% of the population will never understand how the blockchain and cryptocurrencies work like most people on this forum do. You'll see more about my thoughts on this in my PR proposal (once I figure out how to submit one).
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 01:26:54 PM by orphandefender »

• jaapgvk

• Netherlands
    more
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2017, 02:27:12 AM »
OK guys I'm a newbie, so forgive me if this is a dumb question, but where can I see this actual proposal? Or is the first post actually the proposal?

PS- jaapgvk I did the PR for Factom (this is April). They are currently #60 on coinmarketcap. I got them into Fortune and Reuters, among other bitcoin pubs :)

PR is essential to the success of a crypto currency. It's value is dependent purely upon the perception the public has of the coin and it's utility. Most of the public has no idea how any of this works, and for a coin like this, it's imperative we find ways to get it in front of mega churches and other large Christian populations in a way lay people can relate to it for it to grow quickly. I'm thinking 95% of the population will never understand how the blockchain and cryptocurrencies work like most people on this forum do. You'll see more about my thoughts on this in my PR proposal (once I figure out how to submit one).

Welcome April :)

I took a look at your linkedin and I'm interested in your view on the PR we could to for Biblepay. I agree that most people will probably never know how a blockchain actually works, and that our PR should be aimed at laymen (and that our coin can also be used by them in a straightforward manner).

To answer your question about proposals: you can find the actual proposals at pool.biblepay.org. If you click on the tabs 'governance -> proposal list', you will find all our current proposals.

To submit your own proposal, you can follow this guide made by Togo:

http://wiki.biblepay.org/Create_Sanctuary_2#SUBMIT_PROPOSAL

If there are things still unclear, I'll try and help you as best as I can :)