Bible Pay

Read 303743 times

• twinkle

• May 12, 2021, 09:05:47 AM
    more
Hey, quick q, is there any way of seeing the potential dwu/roi for a UTXO stake within the main wallet without having enough coins in it to actually begin the stake? For example, if I have 100k coins in a different wallet, and I want to see if I should start a stake in the main wallet where I have 0 coins, is there any way of seeing how much I would earn with a 100k investment without having them all transferred over first? Thanks, and may God bless.
twinkle

1000 BBP

• twinkle

more
Another question unrelated to the testnet thread specifically, if I was to reach out to a business about BBP, and they decided to take it as a payment method, where or to whom should I instruct them to email, or, what should I tell them to do to get their site to a point where they can actually take BBP? I want to start asking around to some businesses, but I want to make sure that either you, Rob, can help them to get it set up, or, that all they need is a wallet address and that should be all that is needed to get payments coming in. I guess another question I had was how businesses are supposed to know who is paying them through the wallet if all they need is a wallet address on their store page. Kind of confused as to the process for getting a site accepting it, tbh.
May God bless,
twinkle

1000 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Hey, quick q, is there any way of seeing the potential dwu/roi for a UTXO stake within the main wallet without having enough coins in it to actually begin the stake? For example, if I have 100k coins in a different wallet, and I want to see if I should start a stake in the main wallet where I have 0 coins, is there any way of seeing how much I would earn with a 100k investment without having them all transferred over first? Thanks, and may God bless.
twinkle

1000 BBP

Yes:
easybbpstake 100000 0

0 means dry run, then look for the DWU result.

7800 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Another question unrelated to the testnet thread specifically, if I was to reach out to a business about BBP, and they decided to take it as a payment method, where or to whom should I instruct them to email, or, what should I tell them to do to get their site to a point where they can actually take BBP? I want to start asking around to some businesses, but I want to make sure that either you, Rob, can help them to get it set up, or, that all they need is a wallet address and that should be all that is needed to get payments coming in. I guess another question I had was how businesses are supposed to know who is paying them through the wallet if all they need is a wallet address on their store page. Kind of confused as to the process for getting a site accepting it, tbh.
May God bless,
twinkle

1000 BBP

So right now we have a project in the background that Im working on called invoices and payments.  When that is finished, we will have a separate integration process for storefronts available that will allow very easy integration.  Basically a chrome plugin for buyers and a 'biblepay.dll' for sellers and a few lines of code for the seller.  I will be fully available to help on those integrations, and I think that code will be ready for our September 2021 release.

In the mean time, we have a different flow for what is in production.  In prod, I recommend researching Dash's point of sale integration process, whatever you can find on the internet about accepting dash, running a full node to accept payments, writing rpc scripts to receive payments etc.  And it would be better if you worked with MIP, Pat, Sun, Togo, and the community on that in the mean time while I finish our next release.  Or you can research it to the point with dash resources and make a working proof of concept yourself if they are not available etc. 

7800 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Recurring - Weekly BiblePay Prayer Call - Business Update

Continuing this Sunday at 2PM CST/7PM UTC (May 30th, 2021) we will be holding our third 60 minute prayer call (and business update):

The agenda:
30 minutes: Prayers with Evangelist Patrick & Rob (this includes prayers for the world, our prayer list, warfare, healing, and finally
 BiblePays future).
15 minutes: Business Update (what we are working on and important immediate issues, new ideas for the Christian dashboard)
15 minutes: Questions from Pat or the audience

Who is Evangelist Pat?  He is our prayer co-captain and founder of Haven of Refuge, a ministry that specializes in deliverance from PTSD.

Please join us on Sunday:

https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/rob8694/host

NOTE:  This is a recurring prayer call for every Sunday, so unless we change the schedule we will automatically continue this every week.

7800 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
** State of the Stakes Report  - May 30th, 2021 **

Current SOS report:

The following report shows the quantity of each cryptocurrency staked inside BBP UTXO stakes:

"Total BBP": "1104469797.19999987" (1058235180) +4.3%
  "Total BTC": "2.48585492",
  "Total DASH": "53.55105133",
  "Total DOGE": "87439.88193564",
  "Total ETH": "0.47996017", (.37)
  "Total LTC": "50.10879202", (49.90)
  "Total Foreign": "87546.50759408" ,
  "Total Hybrid BBP": "1268446680.41999983" (1221613063)  +4.00%

Leaderboard participation:  66 (64)  +2

We now have 1.26B BBP locked (up 4% from 1.22B) - Excellent progress!

As far as the sell side order book in SX, we went downhill this period, with a sell wall of 125MM (up from 61mm) BBP.  Lets pray that God continues to open doors for us, and invites a Christian exchange owner to list biblepay, and sends Angels to buy latent bbp off the market.

Our DWU is currently at 12.7% for single stakes, and 12.7% across the entire hybrid stake amount.

Overall, good progress on the new participants in the leaderboard, welcome to BBP!

Although we have not even scratched the surface of the potential 450MM users out there who can benefit from hybrid staking and DWU rewards over the next 10 years, I believe we can see a serious path of success forming with more than one new user entering the leaderboard per day.  Imho, Utxo staking is fulfilling our mission to provide a valuable service to society as an alternative to conventional savings accounts, especially for those who want cryptocurrency exposure.

7800 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more

7800 BBP

• Pat Buckley
  • Developer

• February 22, 2021, 02:15:12 PM
    more
Excellent Rob, I love it !!!

• twinkle

more
Agreed, definitely true!

1000 BBP

• twinkle

more
Looking into a church near me that I may ask to integrate or accept BBP as a form of tithe, will let you know what happens with that in the future.
May God bless,
twinkle

1000 BBP

• Pat Buckley
  • Developer

• February 22, 2021, 02:15:12 PM
    more
Hi Twinkle,

This is Pat Buckley, I would like to talk to you about your approach to the church near you, would you contact me at [email protected], I like your enthusiasm, and maybe we can develop a strategy.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
*** Binance BBP Smart Chain De-Fi is going live! ***

See more here:

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=770.msg10945#msg10945

Feel free to test it guys!

7800 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
*** DYNAMIC WHALE STAKING UPDATE ***

** DYNAMIC WHALE STAKING UPDATE **

This is an update on our Legacy DWS system (not our production UTXO staking system):

Due to our 2MM bbp per day limit on legacy DWS payouts there may be a discrepency on what you received in your DWS reward vs. your original promised reward (IE we limited the payout and shorted some people inadvertently because of this cap).

I wrote a new report called the DWS Final Reconciliation Report that will detect any anomalies over the entire span (from block 140,000 to the tip).  What we are going to do is run this on the last day of this wallet version of the prod wallet (IE during the next mandatory upgrade, which will most likely be in June 2021 - that is the date when we retire DWS permanently).  You will automatically receive any reconciliation amount into your CPK on the last day, so have no fear your reward will be issued to the exact amount in June!

This is just a quick update regarding the retirement plan for our old stake reward system - called dynamic whale staking, (that system existed BEFORE UTXO staking).

There are 67 million outstanding BBP owed to recipients in the DWS system in Prod, and these are DUE to be paid between today and our next mandatory upgrade (July 2021).

I'm creating a game plan now that cleanly ends DWS permanently and transitions to pure TrustWallet rewards in our next wallet (which is due out around July 10th 2021).

My goal is to pay out all DWS liabilities in this last week of June 2021.  So remember, if you are owed any DWS payment, you should look here for a report around the last week of June, which is called the "DWS reconciliation report", and this report will automatically pick up any amount you were shorted by calculating the all time DWS payments since inception.

Note that I am going to pay for any discrepencies between your actual total received amount since inception out of my personal wallet.  (On a side note I had a user ask me if Founder Funds meant that the emissions come from the BiblePay community as inflation.  NO:  We had no premine and no ICO, and I bought all of my BBP on the open market or mined it, and I received no special treatment.  When I say "out of my personal account", that means the funds come from my wallet).

So look back on this thread during the final week of June and we will reconcile DWS.  Then we will plan for our mandatory upgrade in early July.  Then in the new wallet we will no longer have DWS.

As an example, if your CPK staked 4.8 MM and is owed 5MM TOTAL (over all combined activity since inception), and you were only paid 4.8MM as of June 30th, your automatic reward will be 200,000.   This will all be detailed on the report.  Note that if you were OVERPAID, we will pick that up also and you will not be charged (but note that if we detect overpayments they will be taken into consideration on the report and that will affect the GRAND TOTAL for your CPK.)

7800 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
*** Binance BBP Smart Chain De-Fi is going live! ***

See more here:

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=770.msg10945#msg10945

Feel free to test it guys!

7800 BBP

Wrapped biblepay is live on YieldFields, and I successfully invested a certain amount into the contract:

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=770.msg10971#msg10971
Yield Fields:
https://yieldfields.finance/

7800 BBP

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more

Wanted share an interesting article with donor advised funds, crypto, and utilitization of smart contracts. These are all things related to BiblePay. Just imaging a decentralized way to track donations of all types to charities. While the article mentions crypto specifically, I could see stablecoins like USDC involved in giving to specific addresses that are then used for specific purposes. You can see all this on the blockchain and you get more transparency than charities that often don't disclose how their funds were used until an annual report. I also wrote a post in 2019 about the viability of using blockchain for charitable giving: https://whitewalr.us/2019/1682.html

https://www.philanthropy.com/article/crypto-meet-donor-advised-funds-a-new-way-of-giving

https://docdro.id/5DYLtsa

3400 BBP
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 11:47:01 PM by sunk818 »
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ