do princtscreen from winners debug and transactions rewards and post here

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: BIBLEPAY - TESTNET THREAD - TESTING SANCTUARIES FOR GO LIVE AT CHRISTMAS
« Reply #391 on: November 27, 2017, 07:31:38 AM »
Alright so I killed biblepayd for about 3 hours now, I checked it is actually not running on the node and it is not. However, I am still receiving  rewards for it. I checked from another node and it is also still showing as enabled. Is that normal?
Yeah, thats normal for up to 1 day.  Basically, when your node goes through the pain of becoming "Enabled" you have convinced all the other sanctuaries into voting you into existence for payment (they send gobject vote commands to each other until they agree on a hard ranked list).  Then they trust you for up to 24 hours.  During those 24 hours, your "watchdog" may expire meaning your sanctuary would have to vote for yourself.  Your vote will only go through if biblepayd is actually UP when you are called (so its risky, its called POSE - proof of service).  The node would definitely get caught within 32 hours of being down at the very longest (as watchdogs are 8 hour durations).

But anyway, once you are Enabled and trusted you have a place in the payment queue.  The other nodes will keep voting for your place to be kept, meaning that when is your turn to be paid, another node will pay you regardless of your real status, to keep the "hard" superblock iterator going.  Thats why our blocks with sancs enabled are about 1/2 the amount: the miner gets about half of position 0, the foreign sanctuary from the payment vector gets the other 1/2 and he may not be online (although with POSE he probably would be online).

« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 07:34:27 AM by admin »

« Reply #392 on: November 27, 2017, 07:42:28 AM »
Oh ok that makes sense! Last time I had biblepayd down for about 2 days and I was still receiving rewards for it that why I got worried and actually decided to test it.

I will try to see how long I can go on this run without biblepayd just for fun.

Also, I was thinking of implementing something like this on the block explorer http://hmcexplorer.com/masternode

I see some other explorers have that but I'm not sure where they got it from since it doesn't seem to be from the original iquidus explorer, it must be from a fork but I can't really find it.  I will try to dig it a little bit more else I will just implement it myself since it doesn't seem that hard to do.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #393 on: November 27, 2017, 07:49:56 AM »
Oh ok that makes sense! Last time I had biblepayd down for about 2 days and I was still receiving rewards for it that why I got worried and actually decided to test it.

I will try to see how long I can go on this run without biblepayd just for fun.

Also, I was thinking of implementing something like this on the block explorer http://hmcexplorer.com/masternode

I see some other explorers have that but I'm not sure where they got it from since it doesn't seem to be from the original iquidus explorer, it must be from a fork but I can't really find it.  I will try to dig it a little bit more else I will just implement it myself since it doesn't seem that hard to do.
Yeah, that would definitely be helpful to know exactly when you stop receiving your payment.  Thats a good exercise for us to go through.  (Id also like to know why we all reset to new-start-required before we are done testing, but I have a hypothesis on that.  I had to run some reports on my two vultr nodes yesterday- and we only have 5 masternodes.  I have a feeling if half the masternodes go offline during watchdog voting, the entire network gets reset.  Why?  Because I believe the gobject id is no long valid for the round.  In prod, obviously with over 100 nodes, one person cant influence the network like that.  )
Thats a good find on that masternode BX.  That would definitely be nice!  I found the 'masternodelist full' command gives you the extra details, if you have to write it yourself.
That reminds me of the web stuff that dash central created.  Im going to have to think about that and ensure we have all that working also  :P.

« Reply #394 on: November 27, 2017, 08:14:41 AM »
Yup it will definitely be interesting to see how long it can go for without biblepayd. I also have a second masternode running with valgrind just in case it crashes again so we get some useful info out of it.

Thanks for the command. It will definitely be useful if I have to implement it myself.

Agreed, something like dash central would be super nice to have !

Oh I also had a quick question, I was looking it at the chain param and I saw that:

Code: [Select]
        vSeeds.push_back(CDNSSeedData("biblepay.org", "dnsseed.biblepay.org"));
        vSeeds.push_back(CDNSSeedData("biblepay.org", "node.biblepay.org"));
        vSeeds.push_back(CDNSSeedData("masternode.io", "dnsseed.masternode.io"));
        vSeeds.push_back(CDNSSeedData("biblepaypay.io", "dnsseed.biblepaypay.io"));

I was wondering what all of these were; Are they (beside biblepay.org), just leftovers?

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #395 on: November 27, 2017, 09:26:40 AM »
Yup it will definitely be interesting to see how long it can go for without biblepayd. I also have a second masternode running with valgrind just in case it crashes again so we get some useful info out of it.

Thanks for the command. It will definitely be useful if I have to implement it myself.

Agreed, something like dash central would be super nice to have !

Oh I also had a quick question, I was looking it at the chain param and I saw that:

vSeeds.push_back(CDNSSeedData("biblepay.org", "dnsseed.biblepay.org"));
        vSeeds.push_back(CDNSSeedData("biblepay.org", "node.biblepay.org"));
        vSeeds.push_back(CDNSSeedData("masternode.io", "dnsseed.masternode.io"));
        vSeeds.push_back(CDNSSeedData("biblepaypay.io", "dnsseed.biblepaypay.io"));

I was wondering what all of these were; Are they (beside biblepay.org), just leftovers?
You may already know this , but if a wallet is opened for the first time with peers.dat missing in the desert on a wifi connection, it will only know about "biblepay.org", and have no clue how to insert any addnodes.  So biblepay.org being on the seed list, will give a list of its known peers to the wallet and then the wallet will populate peers.dat.  (Thats why its a fallacy when people say to addnodes into your config.  You really only need one good addnode in your config, and thats if node.biblepay.org is down). 

Anyway, I forgot to take those others out.  They are useless.

I did add happys old broken BX into the list though, I think I should swap it out with your BX before the Christmas release.

Ill remove those old ones now.

EDIT: Ok, I replaced happy's with explorer.biblepay.org.  Your explorer works great as a seed-node, in case node.biblepay.org is overloaded. 
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 09:28:38 AM by admin »

« Reply #396 on: November 27, 2017, 10:59:12 AM »
Oh my explorer is behind Cloudflare so it can't be used as a seed node! I could provide a seed node on seed.biblepay-explorer.org instead if you'd like.

Also, I just had an idea and I'm not sure what people think about it. That biblehash algorithm is really interesting and I kind of like to look at the bible verses in blocks sometimes so I decided to extract that information and provide it in a more "graphical way". I enabled it on the testnet block explorer.

Ex: https://testnet.biblepay-explorer.org/block/2680049a32edcd0acc4752f0aae5d5f87a1ac6e62f4cce0b8889ce4adf97f139

Still a work in progress.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 11:02:01 AM by Alex »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #397 on: November 27, 2017, 01:07:44 PM »
Oh my explorer is behind Cloudflare so it can't be used as a seed node! I could provide a seed node on seed.biblepay-explorer.org instead if you'd like.

Also, I just had an idea and I'm not sure what people think about it. That biblehash algorithm is really interesting and I kind of like to look at the bible verses in blocks sometimes so I decided to extract that information and provide it in a more "graphical way". I enabled it on the testnet block explorer.

Ex: https://testnet.biblepay-explorer.org/block/2680049a32edcd0acc4752f0aae5d5f87a1ac6e62f4cce0b8889ce4adf97f139

Still a work in progress.

Holy cow, thats cool.  Thats going to make the Prod block explorer something really, really special for the community.
Things like this, going the extra mile will be what makes or breaks this coin!
If we continue with features like this until we have over 9,000 users, this coin will be unstoppable.
I believe we have about 1300 right now.  I was telling Togo its going to be a hard upward drive to attract the next 8700 but I think its possible if we do something PR related like give away 250 BBP for every wallet download (I can install a faucet serial number in the download, and help with this) and Ill give away my seed funds to help.

Anyway thats really great!  This is not a feature request, just an idea, but when I saw your verses and the way you included the Book & Chapter to the right of the verse, it made me think of the possibility of mapping the book to the long book name (There is actually a function in the wallet for that, and I can gladly make it an rpc call also), anyway if you had that mapping you could include this javascript from RefTagger for pop up bible verses in context:

See this example on this page when you hover over a verse:
http://jesus-christ.us/JesusConciseCommandments.htm

Then if you like that verse you could read more about the verse. LOL.

EDIT: Oh ok 10-4 on the seed, well if its easy for you to point a DNS to it sure, dont want you to have to run an extra node.  The only port that they need is 40000 in prod, we probably dont need to worry about a seed for testnet but that port is 40001.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 01:13:28 PM by admin »

• klondike

• October 10, 2017, 09:00:24 AM
    more
« Reply #398 on: November 27, 2017, 01:44:50 PM »
guys: can you to fix Explorer for mobile version? we have no to see difficult and network  ;)
thanks
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 02:59:44 PM by klondike »

« Reply #399 on: November 27, 2017, 05:48:03 PM »
@Rob oh that's really cool, I can certainly do that. How would that rpc call work?

Got you for the seed. Maybe at some point then depending on how I modify my infrastructure  and if we get really popular!
I will probably put it at dnssseed.biblepay-explorer.org when/if that happens.

@Klondike
It automatically removes it for aesthetic reasons if your screen is under 992px (original iquidus design choice).
I will have a look at it but mobile browsing is not on top of the list for me as it can get really tricky  :(.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #400 on: November 27, 2017, 05:55:59 PM »
./biblepay-cli getwalletinfo
{
  "balance": 629975.95447854,
}

./biblepay-cli exec listproducts
{
    "Price": 12230,
}

./biblepay-cli exec buyproduct 0718083296
{
  "Command": "buyproduct",
  "OrderID": "ef91049ee3f2560c4abc15261fdc09640af20d98e20dcc2187b5f3e6eadb0b4e",
  "TXID": "ef91049ee3f2560c4abc15261fdc09640af20d98e20dcc2187b5f3e6eadb0b4e",
  "Status": "SUCCESS"
}

ubuntu@ip-172-31-34-47:~/biblepay/src$ ./biblepay-cli getwalletinfo
{
  "balance": 617745.95441494,
}

./biblepay-cli exec orderstatus
{
  "Command": "orderstatus",
  "0718083296": {
    "Product ID": "0718083296",
    "Added": "",
    "Title": "The NKJV, Holy Bible, Larger Print, Paperback",
    "Status1": "PLACED",
    "Status2": "",
    "Status3": "",
    "Details": ""
  }
}

Success!

Looks like for key delivery_address2 it did not like the # I had in the value
For example I had delivery_address=Apt #12345
Removing the Hashtag worked!
Thanks Rob! :)
(Im off to bed for now!)

I added quicker order status updates for our users, so whoever orders the next bible in testnet should see more phases within a few hours.

Togo, on yours, you should see the tracking # now, can you please check?

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #401 on: November 27, 2017, 06:21:25 PM »
@Rob oh that's really cool, I can certainly do that. How would that rpc call work?

Got you for the seed. Maybe at some point then depending on how I modify my infrastructure  and if we get really popular!
I will probably put it at dnssseed.biblepay-explorer.org when/if that happens.

@Klondike
It automatically removes it for aesthetic reasons if your screen is under 992px (original iquidus design choice).
I will have a look at it but mobile browsing is not on top of the list for me as it can get really tricky  :(.

Ok cool, if you have the infrastructure Alex for a port forward, maybe you can forward 40000 to something.biblepay-explorer.org?  If you do just let me know and Ill add it to the base.  It would be nice to have more than me in there, because that external node is maxxed out with connections.  Now that I think about it, I can easily add my vultr4.biblepay.org node to dns seed (that will be a future sanctuary), OK thats done so we are good.

Anyway, on the Bible Verse RefTagger Pop-Ups: This would probably only work for you if you memorize them inside the code first and dump them in.  But for fun lets look at the calls:
exec books

This call gives you a list of all 66 books in the bible and the corresponding short names used in BiblePay during hashing.
So once you know the short names you can type:
exec bookname rev

And receive "REVELATION"
Or exec bookname mat and receive "MATTHEW".

So what you can do is if you saw for example "REV|1|1" in the biblehash you could expand that to "REVELATION 1:1" and place that on the page, include the reftagger javascript (by looking at the source of that prior page) in the BX, and then anytime someone hovers over the verse they would see the full reftagger verse popup :)

EDIT: Note: You only have to include the reftagger stuff at the top of the page, so no ajax work to do in the page.  In the page, you just have "REVELATION 1:1" in the text somewhere, and reftagger picks that up automatically.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 06:23:32 PM by admin »

• togoshigekata

• September 01, 2017, 10:21:10 AM
    • USA
    more
« Reply #402 on: November 27, 2017, 06:22:14 PM »
{
    "Status2": "FILLING ORDER",
    "Status3": "USPS XXXXXXX",
  }
}

I see the tracking number! (replaced it with Xs)
USPS tracking service is currently down haha, so cant check online yet, but awesome!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 06:26:06 PM by togoshigekata »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #403 on: November 27, 2017, 06:26:26 PM »
{
    "Status2": "FILLING ORDER",
    "Status3": "USPS XXXXXXX",
  }
}

I see the order status! (replaced it with Xs)

USPS tracking service is currently down haha, so cant check online yet, but awesome!

Oh thats great dude!
Yeah, a week ago I thought man its going to be so awesome to put Amazon inside the wallet, then this article came out :
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5004230/amazon-warehouse-working-conditions/

Im sure it will blow over, but its kind of disappointing to see a company with so much success be so greedy for profit.
I thought their warehouse workers made some money, but it says here they have tactics to hire people under minimum wage - similar to how the mechanical turks from AWS make .25 cents an hour...

« Reply #404 on: November 28, 2017, 12:03:03 AM »
@Rob, found an easier way to do it without the rpc call. I will just swap it myself so I just need a list of all the abbreviations used by biblepay and their corresponding names.

Edit: Added something similar to reftagger.
https://testnet.biblepay-explorer.org/block/9ab71b36d99342ccd3db656e7804e84eec501b67b66ed983d915c5eac3aea15e

Edit2: Found the abbreviation list, will add them soon.

Edit3: Everything has been added. Pushed it to the prod explorer.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 03:39:56 AM by Alex »