Bible Pay

Read 29838 times

• MIP

• February 13, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
    more
Re: New Exchange Proposal - Add new Biblepay Exchange
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2018, 07:59:34 AM »
Please create it Jaap, Im all for it, these higher volume exchanges want a TON of money to get listed

But some of the bigger ones like Poloniex and Binance don't have listing fees!.

The problem is that some serious paperwork needs to be done for them to even consider the listing.

I have some experience preparing "business plans" papers so I can offer my help. However, I would need to cooperate closely with you Togo and Rob.

Do you want us to try?

• togoshigekata

• September 01, 2017, 10:21:10 AM
    • USA
    more
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2018, 11:48:23 AM »
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Probably best if we had some sort of public google doc / excel sheet we could all collaborate on

and we list every one of these exchanges, and who contacted them and what their listing fee and requirements are, what step of the process we are in, etc

Right now I am not sure who we have contacted already, who contacted them, what the fees are, etc etc etc

Potential Excel Columns:
Exchange Name, Contacted Already (Y/N), Contacted By (Name/Email), Point of Contact (Exchange Email), Language (English), Listing Fee ($$$), Other Requirements, Notes, Current Status (Hold off, Blocked, etc)

We probably want a 2nd google doc, to list all of our coins info that we need to in order to fill out these exchange listing forms, some of the questions are a bit more technical and would need Robs help

Anything I missed? Anyone want to jump on this?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 11:54:20 AM by togoshigekata »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2018, 05:16:36 PM »
Alright :) I'll do it. But I don't have enough BBP left on my pool account.

Rob, could you by any chance arrange that I can deposit BBP into my pool-address?
I added 3K to your Balance just in case.

Brilliant guys, sure lets work on a google doc.

It is nice to have a standard centralized tracking status on these exchanges.

• znffal

• October 02, 2017, 04:01:47 PM
    more
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2018, 07:53:22 PM »
Togo, I sent you a link to a draft spreadsheet

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
    • Netherlands
    more
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2018, 10:36:24 AM »
I added 3K to your Balance just in case.

Of course, it would be briljant if we could get on a major exchange for free, but I think it's also a good idea to start saving up so we aren't dependent on that to happen.

I volunteer to keep the funds safe until we really need them. I think I'm going to use a paper wallet for that (which I will store with redundancy alongside my other cold-storage crypto), both for safety and for keeping the funds completely separate from my own wallet.

Of course, there is an amount of trust involved, but my real name is known (and not so difficult to find if you just google my username). Otherwise, maybe a BBP multisig address might be an idea (if that's technically possible).

What would be an acceptable amount to strive for per superblock?
500k? 1000k?

• togoshigekata

• USA
    more
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2018, 11:59:18 AM »
Luke did a great job creating an excel sheet and filling it with info,
I finally dove in and looked through the exchanges listed on coinmarketcap, looking for exchanges that have lower listing fees and have high volumes of masternode coins,
these are exchanges I think we should contact next:

Crypto Bridge
Coinroom
Mercatox
Yobit (What ever happened with Yobit?)
Livecoin
Poloniex
Bittrex

Are you open to sharing the google excel sheet Luke?

• znffal

more
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2018, 02:25:04 PM »
Luke did a great job creating an excel sheet and filling it with info,
I finally dove in and looked through the exchanges listed on coinmarketcap, looking for exchanges that have lower listing fees and have high volumes of masternode coins,
these are exchanges I think we should contact next:

Crypto Bridge
Coinroom
Mercatox
Yobit (What ever happened with Yobit?)
Livecoin
Poloniex
Bittrex

Are you open to sharing the google excel sheet Luke?

Hi all, I should also thank the anonymous user who added some exchanges and formatted it a bit nicer.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQw97o0kAA6slMudHzu0dMps8z76ca5D3zpxbNwY-7s0Ajn9M4Z3ntS4vWN8cSvxWxh9VbiyMvz45Bi/pubhtml

• togoshigekata

• USA
    more
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2018, 11:11:56 PM »
I went ahead and contacted or submitted forms for:

Name --------------- Website ----------------------------- Listing Fee ----- Volume
Crypto Bridge ---- https://crypto-bridge.org/ --- 1 BTC -------------- https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cryptobridge/ ---- Submitted Form
Coinroom ---------- https://coinroom.com/ ------- ?? ------------------- https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coinroom/ --------- Contacted
Mercatox ----------- https://mercatox.com/ ------- 1.0-1.5 BTC ------ https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/mercatox/ --------- Contacted
Yobit ----------------- https://yobit.net/en/ ----------- 0, 0.1, 0.5 BTC -- https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/yobit/ --------------- Submitted Form
Poloniex   ----------- https://poloniex.com/ -------- Free? --------------- https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/poloniex/ ---------- Submitted Form

Livecoin is too expensive for us right now at 4 BTC,
I think we can reasonably do 1 BTC from one or two monthly budgets

Bittrex is also free, but we have to have an Enhanced Verified Account with them to submit a listing, which we would need Rob I believe:
"Please provide an Enhanced Verified Account of team member registered on Bittrex.
This team member must be either a core developer or a major shareholder (10% or more) of a company that backs the development of the coin.
That member will need to submit identifying documents to get their account Enhanced Verified."

C-CEX still has new user registration disabled and has drama over losing Verge coins
CoinsMarkets is slowly enabling some coins, but has basically been offline for us for a couple months now
SouthXChange is doing well for us
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 11:32:55 PM by togoshigekata »

• jaapgvk

• Netherlands
    more
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2018, 02:54:44 AM »
Great work everybody!

I have an enhanced account at bittrex, but that account is on my gmail email-address. I could contact them from my biblepay email-address (give both email-addresses). That would probably qualify me as a 'core developer'.

I'm pretty positive about Crypto Bridge btw, because it's a decentralized exchange, so I see a lot of room to grow for them.

There is enough room left in the budget to get about 1 BTC in two superblocks I guess :)

I could request 1.5 million BBP in this one, and 1.5 million BBP in the next. And we can see what route we'll take from there?

• znffal

more
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2018, 04:40:04 AM »
Great work everybody!

I have an enhanced account at bittrex, but that account is on my gmail email-address. I could contact them from my biblepay email-address (give both email-addresses). That would probably qualify me as a 'core developer'.

I'm pretty positive about Crypto Bridge btw, because it's a decentralized exchange, so I see a lot of room to grow for them.

There is enough room left in the budget to get about 1 BTC in two superblocks I guess :)

I could request 1.5 million BBP in this one, and 1.5 million BBP in the next. And we can see what route we'll take from there?

Please do. I hope that in this superblock the remaining BBP is taken up for exchange listing or getting ahead with orphan payments or a mix of both.

• jaapgvk

• Netherlands
    more
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2018, 06:16:10 AM »
Please do. I hope that in this superblock the remaining BBP is taken up for exchange listing or getting ahead with orphan payments or a mix of both.

I've read on bitcointalk that Rob has already payed ahead a lot of premiums for compassion.com (I guess he used his own BBP to sell before the next superblock will hit, probably because the bill was due).

Are there more people that will vote vote 'yes' on a 1.5 million BBP proposal for an exchange fund?
I'll submit the proposal in the PR-budget. That budget will then be bigger than 5%, but I don't think it matters, as long as the total budget doesn't cross the 15.375.000 BBP, right?

• togoshigekata

• USA
    more
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2018, 10:30:33 AM »
There is currently 2,533,945 BBP left in the budget if every proposal currently passing passes and every one currently failing fails

at $0.003 USD per BBP that comes out to ~$7,602 and at ~$9000 per BTC thats about 0.845 BTC

I think we can trust you Jaap to hold onto it, Id also be okay with holding on to it as well if the community is okay with it,
this does get into the whole centralized tmike sanctuary masternode debate, but this would be very short term I would hope

• jaapgvk

• Netherlands
    more
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2018, 11:56:52 AM »
There is currently 2,533,945 BBP left in the budget if every proposal currently passing passes and every one currently failing fails

at $0.003 USD per BBP that comes out to ~$7,602 and at ~$9000 per BTC thats about 0.845 BTC

I think we can trust you Jaap to hold onto it, Id also be okay with holding on to it as well if the community is okay with it,
this does get into the whole centralized tmike sanctuary masternode debate, but this would be very short term I would hope

Allright, I just read the post Rob made on bitcointalk:

So we have about 5 more days until our next monthly superblock.

If anyone has any proposal ideas, please submit them now.

If we still have excess available this Friday evening, I plan on adding a compassion excess-to-orphan fund proposal to spend the remaining coins on something constructive, and will dump them on the exchange.

I just generated a paper wallet and will go ahead and make a proposal for 1.5 million BBP, and Rob can use whats left for extra compassion premiums :)

• jaapgvk

• Netherlands
    more
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2018, 05:46:57 PM »
Okay everybody, if you want to vote 'yes' on this proposal, please use this command:

Code: [Select]
gobject vote-many ff91d38d5c8048a34ae006c23389befaa7d9945d2a6eeae4591ec40b4e4b694a funding yes

Of course, you can also check this in the pool. I've named the proposal 'New Exchange Fund (NOT fee reimbursement)'.

Maybe it's a bit confusing to have two proposals linking to one forum-thread, but since the discussion took place here, I've linked to this thread and didn't make a new one.

I'll keep all the funds locked in the paper-wallet address until we decide one what we'll do with it. The one thing I am thinking about, is maybe sell the BBP for BTC outside of exchanges (for example to someone who want's to get a Sanctuary but doesn't want to drive the price up on an exchange).
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 05:50:42 PM by jaapgvk »

• znffal

more
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2018, 05:55:27 PM »
Okay everybody, if you want to vote 'yes' on this proposal, please use this command:

Code: [Select]
gobject vote-many ff91d38d5c8048a34ae006c23389befaa7d9945d2a6eeae4591ec40b4e4b694a funding yes

Of course, you can also check this in the pool. I've named the proposal 'New Exchange Fund (NOT fee reimbursement)'.

Maybe it's a bit confusing to have two proposals linking to one forum-thread, but since the discussion took place here, I've linked to this thread and didn't make a new one.

I'll keep all the funds locked in the paper-wallet address until we decide one what we'll do with it. The one thing I am thinking about, is maybe sell the BBP for BTC outside of exchanges (for example to someone who want's to get a Sanctuary but doesn't want to drive the price up on an exchange).

Voted yes