Read 29851 times

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
New Exchange Proposal - Add new Biblepay Exchange
« on: January 25, 2018, 06:46:01 PM »
Zthomasz, Tom, has spearheaded the initiative to get us listed on a new exchange, possibly Yobit, SouthXchange, or NEXT, or one of the top 50 bitcoin exchanges.

Yobit has a policy where they will list a new coin for .10BTC within 7 days - but we have since discovered they are NOT honoring this agreement.

Tom has started a campaign that accepts USD funds for a new exchange here:
New Exchange Fee Fund Link:

https://activara.net/yobit/

Please post here if you would like to donate in BBP, post the amount so we can keep track of how much we raised.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 11:07:30 AM by Rob A. »

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
    • Netherlands
    more
Re: Yobit Exchange Proposal - Add new Biblepay Exchange
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 06:59:16 AM »

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 10:56:41 AM »
We currently have 283K BBP in the fund to be used for a listing fee. Since beginning the search for another exchange for BBP we have learned that Yobit may not be honoring their listing agreement. They mays even holding fees paid for listings yet not listing the coins.

I suggest that Rob generalize this proposal to include the option of applying BBP or cash in the Listing Fee Fund to whatever exchange meets his criteria for whichever exchange meet his criteria for "the best" on our list of exchange candidates (which includes Yobit, southXchange and NEXT.EXCHANGE.)

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 11:08:06 AM »
We currently have 283K BBP in the fund to be used for a listing fee. Since beginning the search for another exchange for BBP we have learned that Yobit may not be honoring their listing agreement. They mays even holding fees paid for listings yet not listing the coins.

I suggest that Rob generalize this proposal to include the option of applying BBP or cash in the Listing Fee Fund to whatever exchange meets his criteria for whichever exchange meet his criteria for "the best" on our list of exchange candidates (which includes Yobit, southXchange and NEXT.EXCHANGE.)
Sorry for the Delay, I updated this proposal to be general.

Please let me know if the Activara link has changed.

Re: New Exchange Proposal - Add new Biblepay Exchange
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 02:40:51 PM »
The link for refundable donations is still live.

https://activara.net/exchange-fee-fund/

Since having BBP trading on several exchanges is powerful type of PR and a major benefit to our loyal project supporters, we should probably consider extending the"Exchange Listing Fee Fund" so we can use it to bring more exchanges on board during the upcoming months. It might be wise to fund it and make it semi-permanent via a proposal.

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 08:07:34 PM »
Since having BBP trading on several exchanges is powerful type of PR and a major benefit to our loyal project supporters, we should probably consider extending the"Exchange Listing Fee Fund" so we can use it to bring more exchanges on board during the upcoming months. It might be wise to fund it and make it semi-permanent via a proposal.

CCEX is STILL not accepting new accounts. So as it stands now, the only marketplace where this is trade-able is not accessible for new users. As we all know, the value of any cryptocurrency rises with it's volume. I have told many people at my workplace (I am an IT instructor) about this coin as an example of a currency that actually does something outside of the digital 1's and 0's world and they are excited about it, but most have no idea how to even buy BTC off Coinbase let alone register on an exchange that can't even be bothered to upgrade their infrastructure to allow new users. We paid 7 grand worth of orphanage fees the last two months in a row with the coin being worth less than a penny. Imagine how many humans we could help if it was worth 5 cents. Or a dollar. Or 5. We could put a serious dent in human suffering worldwide by doing what we do mining and spreading the good news. This needs to be a priority to get listed on more exchanges, or even at least 1 where new people can still create accounts.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 08:09:31 PM by apocalypseHow »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2018, 07:59:13 AM »
CCEX is STILL not accepting new accounts. So as it stands now, the only marketplace where this is trade-able is not accessible for new users. As we all know, the value of any cryptocurrency rises with it's volume. I have told many people at my workplace (I am an IT instructor) about this coin as an example of a currency that actually does something outside of the digital 1's and 0's world and they are excited about it, but most have no idea how to even buy BTC off Coinbase let alone register on an exchange that can't even be bothered to upgrade their infrastructure to allow new users. We paid 7 grand worth of orphanage fees the last two months in a row with the coin being worth less than a penny. Imagine how many humans we could help if it was worth 5 cents. Or a dollar. Or 5. We could put a serious dent in human suffering worldwide by doing what we do mining and spreading the good news. This needs to be a priority to get listed on more exchanges, or even at least 1 where new people can still create accounts.

Thanks Apocalypse , I like your Avatar also!  See guys this is a real world example of how users cant even buy BBP currently.

Ill paste this in CCEX's skype channel, but I know what hes going to say.  He cant hire anyone to help because he cant trust them.  And he doesnt want to grow because hes overloaded.  Ive suggested cardoning off the business, but he does not have time to consider it.  Sorry for the frustrations.

Edit:  So right now Tom is still checking as to why no one at SouthXChange has replied to us with the new coin add parameter instructions.  We have instructions on how to send them the .15btc to be listed, but this is where the buck stopped.

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2018, 10:24:20 AM »
By now most folks are aware that as of Feb 1, 2018 BiblePay (BBP) is listed and trading live at SouthXChange. Accounts are easily setup and confirmed, deposits and withdrawals are working well, and the trading platform is easy to use.

fyi .. we have raised 305,000 BBP in donation/loans, plus $80 USD. The southXchange fee was 0.01 BTC, which I decided to temporarily pay out of pocket due to speed things up. Over the next few days I will likely sell enough to recover my BTC.

Reaching our goal to add another reliable exchange is a major milestone, and a great way to start off the month of February!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 09:17:11 AM by zthomasz »

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2018, 11:42:38 AM »
New Exchange Proposal - Add new Biblepay Exchange (SouthXchange.com FEE REIMBURSEMENT)

Approval of this Proposal will allow us to reimburse everyone who so generously loaned funds for the successful SouthXchange listing. 

We received 305,000 BBP in donation/loans for the SouthXchange.com listing fee. I am requesting a BBP distribution of 307,500 BBP (which includes the 2,500 BBP Proposal Fee.)

Thank you!

zthomasz

• jaapgvk

• Netherlands
    more
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2018, 12:09:43 PM »
New Exchange Proposal - Add new Biblepay Exchange (SouthXchange.com FEE REIMBURSEMENT)

Approval of this Proposal will allow us to reimburse everyone who so generously loaned funds for the successful SouthXchange listing. 

We received 305,000 BBP in donation/loans for the SouthXchange.com listing fee. I am requesting a BBP distribution of 307,500 BBP (which includes the 2,500 BBP Proposal Fee.)

Thank you!

zthomasz

Thank you for your work! Since I was one of the people who advanced the BBP, I vote in favor of this proposal  ;D

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2018, 04:49:46 PM »
Hi Tom,

Please send whatever I contributed back to :
BAqBZkMieZfES9LkVgcMmMPv3E68tZt9G8

Thanks for setting this deal up!

• MIP

• February 13, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
    more
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2018, 06:40:33 AM »
Any hope to aim for another exchange (after we get a stable situation)?

What's the temptative budget range?

Some ideas:

CryptoBridge (1 BTC)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScvq_sKqLGDFtHT8xB_a5yHLVz69ljJ_0Utk8V5Qs_LZVfUBg/viewform

Also, could it be interesting to aim higher to bigger exchanges? Some of them have no fees and I think that with PoDC and it's Charity vision, BBP has already a very interesting project to offer to the world. We can at least try it :-)

Poloniex (no fee)
https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/1000229325-how-can-i-get-a-coin-listed-on-poloniex-

Binance (no fee)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfhibOzGG7I-JIw0Ofj3kFEj9oMhnR-GkajMPhJp7H1URyHJA/viewform

• jaapgvk

• Netherlands
    more
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2018, 07:31:26 AM »
Any hope to aim for another exchange (after we get a stable situation)?

What's the temptative budget range?

Some ideas:

CryptoBridge (1 BTC)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScvq_sKqLGDFtHT8xB_a5yHLVz69ljJ_0Utk8V5Qs_LZVfUBg/viewform

Also, could it be interesting to aim higher to bigger exchanges? Some of them have no fees and I think that with PoDC and it's Charity vision, BBP has already a very interesting project to offer to the world. We can at least try it :-)

Poloniex (no fee)
https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/1000229325-how-can-i-get-a-coin-listed-on-poloniex-

Binance (no fee)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfhibOzGG7I-JIw0Ofj3kFEj9oMhnR-GkajMPhJp7H1URyHJA/viewform

I was thinking about adding a proposal to the coming superblocks (say 500.000 BBP per superblock), so we can save up some money to get on a big exchange.

• togoshigekata

• September 01, 2017, 10:21:10 AM
    • USA
    more
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2018, 09:39:00 AM »
Please create it Jaap, Im all for it, these higher volume exchanges want a TON of money to get listed

• jaapgvk

• Netherlands
    more
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2018, 05:10:18 AM »
Please create it Jaap, Im all for it, these higher volume exchanges want a TON of money to get listed

Alright :) I'll do it. But I don't have enough BBP left on my pool account.

Rob, could you by any chance arrange that I can deposit BBP into my pool-address?