• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
** Integrity & case studies provided by SAI **:

Orphans:

https://sai.ngo/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/SAI-Brochure-1.pdf

Animals:

https://sai.ngo/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Animals-SAI-.pdf

TODO:  I will make a section on our foundation website that lets us see integrity studies per charity partner.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
** SouthXChange has lowered confirmation requirement **

Due to our stability with chainlocks, SX has lowered confirmation requirements to 9!

Also, they are working on integrating instantsend for an even faster confirm.

EDIT:  You can send up to 500,000 via instantsend in one confirm!

« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 08:23:44 AM by Rob Andrews »

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
Thats a sweet chart, btw.

On a side note, what we are really looking for in DWS is when some of the original large rewards get paid out and that would end up *raising* the ROI back to where it was (before that particular burn took place).

So in a perfect world, say that in August for example our ROI drops to 27% for 365 days, but we start seeing 1 mil being freed up again roughly per day, that would keep the ROI in equilibrium and allow us to be attractive for a long time span.

You have a better handle on finance technology, but that's a good point to forecast what ROI will be in the future.
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
I added two new reports to the menu:
- Sponsored Orphan Report (My Orphans)
- Sponsored Orphan Payments
(These are personal reports)

I fixed the ability for the Orphan Collage to pick up SAI.

The Orphan collage already shows who sponsors the orphan publically above each orphans picture.

- Pagination:  Now the weblists support pagination.

- SX is evaluating a shorter deposit time now.

Thank you for Rob for being so responsive! I had forgotten who I had sponsored.
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• borabora

• May 08, 2020, 05:48:22 PM
    more
foundation.biblepay.org connect error

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
foundation.biblepay.org connect error

Good news, I found the root problem.  Its been fixed, and I believe it will now be stable again going forward.

• Radar_Dude7

• April 16, 2020, 08:52:42 AM
    more
Good news, I found the root problem.  Its been fixed, and I believe it will now be stable again going forward.
Unfortunately, I don't think that the fix worked.
I am receiving a "[foundation.biblepay.org:3001] connect error: "operation canceled" report each time I try to connect now.
Sometime last night is when the connection went down.

• Radar_Dude7

more
I am not sure what changed, but the miner seems to be working again. Something weird happened, though, with my clock. It was set to 1252 EDT, versus what the real time was = 0915 EDT, and it would not let me change it! I got it sorted by turning off any automatic updates. That's when I saw that the miner was working too.

• Radar_Dude7

more
Cancel that last. All I am getting now are "Connection reset by peer" errors.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Cancel that last. All I am getting now are "Connection reset by peer" errors.

Yes, what I thought was the permanent solution wasn't the complete fix.  The [pool] server downloaded some windows update that made it unstable (its server 2012R2).  Im going through each possibility and rolling back or reinstalling until we get it resolved.  I have to reboot the server continually.

Things are looking a little better now, this time, knock on wood.

The server is coming back up now!  Good luck everyone to a brighter orphan future.

• Radar_Dude7

more
Yes, what I thought was the permanent solution wasn't the complete fix.  The [pool] server downloaded some windows update that made it unstable (its server 2012R2).  Im going through each possibility and rolling back or reinstalling until we get it resolved.  I have to reboot the server continually.

Things are looking a little better now, this time, knock on wood.

The server is coming back up now!  Good luck everyone to a brighter orphan future.
It seems to be working for now. I also added this pool into Awesome Miner, which was interesting! But, because you can add a complete command line string into the advanced section, I am again Dual Mining! Thanks Rob!

• Radar_Dude7

more
Question: Are there now more mining pools for Dual Mining? Or, is foundation still the only operating one?

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
It seems to be working for now. I also added this pool into Awesome Miner, which was interesting! But, because you can add a complete command line string into the advanced section, I am again Dual Mining! Thanks Rob!

Wow, that sounds really cool!

We also have this pool:
https://bbp.miningpool.fun/

I'm glad to hear we are much more compatible with the mainstream, finally!

Maybe someday we will be a dac-xmr (merge-mined pair) while helping 65,536 orphans.
(Or BBP, if that's how God wants it).

• jsheets1970

• June 28, 2019, 05:00:13 PM
    more
Wow, that sounds really cool!

We also have this pool:
https://bbp.miningpool.fun/

I'm glad to hear we are much more compatible with the mainstream, finally!

Maybe someday we will be a dac-xmr (merge-mined pair) while helping 65,536 orphans.
(Or BBP, if that's how God wants it).

So Rob, is it a requirement to mine on a pool these days or can the wallet/external miner solo mine? Just wondering if we have centralized on Pool mining at this point. Let me know as I have been away for a while. Thanks

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
So Rob, is it a requirement to mine on a pool these days or can the wallet/external miner solo mine? Just wondering if we have centralized on Pool mining at this point. Let me know as I have been away for a while. Thanks

Welcome back my friend :

So you can solo mine, from the core wallet, but for one the core wallet built in miner is about 90% slower than the Xmrig version (so most people dont do it).
Additionally the block will only be solved if network diff drops below .10 or the block is late (thats over 30 minutes from the prior block).

Here is one doc how to mine with RX:

https://wiki.biblepay.org/Upgrade_to_RandomX