Bible Pay

Read 451 times

WISE AS SERPENTS, HARMLESS AS DOVES 2FA images INSECURE
« on: November 01, 2017, 12:26:25 pm »
WISE AS SERPENTS, HARMLESS AS DOVES 2FA images INSECURE

Hi, I notice that more sites associated with crypto are now using 2FA images for so-called 'security'
at their websites, such that users have to select certain images correctly in order to access their accounts
on the website.

BUT THERE IS MORE MONEY INVOLVED NOWADAYS IN CRYPTO
and I am thinking there may be corruption   behind the scenes at the 2FA image creation companies side of things,
or that somehow people are corrupting those images,
and some are trying to use hypnotism(with subliminal images inserted in the midst of the 2fa images for example) to alter the minds of people who are staring at those 2fa images
when they are trying to select images to access their accounts on websites.
There are the evil and wicked out there who try to put subliminal evil thoughts into the minds of people
through their images( there might be a virus on the computer which is corrupting the 2fa images you look at on the internet, put there by some satanic evil, wicked, perverted persons over the internet)
That is why I do not like the 2fa images for so-called 'security' because it seems they might be used
for evil like that, and what is the motivation behind the evil attacks?
One possible motivation for this wickedness is because of the money involved with crypto,
but these persons wantonly and even randomly 'target' people over the internet.

And what about corruption of the forum software or forum software makers?
I think, when there is money involved, corruption imay be more likely.
What about  possible corruption at cpanel?

sites associated with crypto need loads of security,
partly due to the people involved with crypto having lots of computer or programming training
biblepay coin will need to work hard on security of the websites associated with biblepay
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 12:46:36 pm by stillwater »
BiblePay BBP address to send stillwater some BBP:   BLsJ7mBFd6BfpjrUmtGTdU45s5xQXhZcbR

Re: WISE AS SERPENTS, HARMLESS AS DOVES 2FA images INSECURE
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 12:41:25 pm »
I don't know, posts like this one might be better off to have it posted in an invisible forum,
viewable only by members of the forum, or only certain members of the forum.

The way I try to cope with these kinds of attacks on the internet is by praying to God in Jesus name for protection,
and possibly to cast out the subliminal demons that wicked persons are trying to transmit through their evil images.

I have also SHUT OFF THE INTERNET, AND STOP LOOKING AT IMAGES, try to get your head clear of the demons,
turn back to God and repent, I tell myself that the only possible 'justifications' or 'valdations' for me to look at the internet, is so that the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST will get preached in all areas.
But I think people need to go and see a trusted local priest for help sometimes too, someone who can cast out demons, and help with these kinds of spiritual problems.
I like Psalm 91 for protection
BiblePay BBP address to send stillwater some BBP:   BLsJ7mBFd6BfpjrUmtGTdU45s5xQXhZcbR

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 12:53:59 pm »
So I think the forum and other biblepay sites will need to take Strict control of any/all images
to try and stop these evil things from being transmitted over the internet .
to prevent the image attacks and try to provide a safer website experience.
I would even go so far as to ban images entirely on these forums,
but even the mods and forum admin can be in danger of being attacked by the evil images.

once again I mention that I think this type of topic might be better to put it in an invisible forum,
and this type of post will likely only bring negative feedback from search engines,
or what I am trying to say is that the wicked will search for posts like this, and try to attack if/when they find posts like this thread.

Wise as serpents and harmless as doves, I thought I would warn you about this
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 12:56:51 pm by stillwater »

• Lazarus

• December 06, 2017, 08:09:53 am
    more
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 07:19:33 pm »
You sound paranoid in these posts but I agree with the sentiment. Its better to be safe than sorry.