Bible Pay

Read 227 times

• orbis

• February 08, 2018, 04:37:14 pm
    more
GUI problem
« on: March 22, 2018, 02:21:42 pm »
Hi Rob,
after updating windows wallet to version 1.1.1.2 is my wallet displaying transaction not correctly.
Date, time and value of transactions are overlaping.
I have biblepay-traditional interface. After change to different interface it is without problem. In version 1.1.1.1 it was without problem too. Of course, when I change the size of the window problem dissapear. Now I have a window widht 962px (smallest possible) and problem dissapear at width approx 1350px. My resolution is 1920x1080.
It looks that I'm the only one using biblepay-traditional interface because no one else is complaining about problems with this interface :)
Thanks for help.

• T-Mike

• February 06, 2018, 06:12:58 pm
    more
Re: GUI problem
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 08:33:08 pm »
Hi Rob,
after updating windows wallet to version 1.1.1.2 is my wallet displaying transaction not correctly.
Date, time and value of transactions are overlaping.
I have biblepay-traditional interface. After change to different interface it is without problem. In version 1.1.1.1 it was without problem too. Of course, when I change the size of the window problem dissapear. Now I have a window widht 962px (smallest possible) and problem dissapear at width approx 1350px. My resolution is 1920x1080.
It looks that I'm the only one using biblepay-traditional interface because no one else is complaining about problems with this interface :)
Thanks for help.

I'm trying the traditional interface now and I don't see any problems. Thanks for bringing this theme o my attention though, it is much cleaner and easier to read.

• orbis

• February 08, 2018, 04:37:14 pm
    more
Re: GUI problem
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 12:40:28 pm »
I'm trying the traditional interface now and I don't see any problems. Thanks for bringing this theme o my attention though, it is much cleaner and easier to read.
Yes, that is the reason, why I use this :) It is the best one :)
I don't know why, but I have still problems with this interface. With other interfaces it is good.
I will wait, maybe next update will solve it :)