Bible Pay

Read 680 times

• Cryptoshot

• February 18, 2018, 03:19:44 pm
    • Ghana
    more
Biblepay Mobile wallet creation, a necessity to user convenience
« on: February 19, 2018, 07:41:42 am »
There is much convenience to every crypto user especially newbies and people who are not privy to computer to be able to grab a particular crypto currency if it has a mobile app or mobile wallet. I have constantly observed that the lack of a mobile wallet to Biblepay coin is a huge disadvantage to many who are not computer fans. I have engage in personal talk with people regarding Biblepay and most of them lamented over the scarce level of convenience due to the wallet restriction to only windows 32 and 64 as well as paper and Linux wallets.
I know it is a major consideration to the community, but I write this to represent a reminder for processes to be driven quick for fast outcome in this regard. Thanks

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 pm
    • Netherlands
    more
Re: Biblepay Mobile wallet creation, a necessity to user convenience
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 06:19:23 am »
There is much convenience to every crypto user especially newbies and people who are not privy to computer to be able to grab a particular crypto currency if it has a mobile app or mobile wallet. I have constantly observed that the lack of a mobile wallet to Biblepay coin is a huge disadvantage to many who are not computer fans. I have engage in personal talk with people regarding Biblepay and most of them lamented over the scarce level of convenience due to the wallet restriction to only windows 32 and 64 as well as paper and Linux wallets.
I know it is a major consideration to the community, but I write this to represent a reminder for processes to be driven quick for fast outcome in this regard. Thanks

I agree there should eventually be a mobile wallet. I think I saw Rob mentioning somewhere that the Electrum wallet could relatively easy be made to work with BBP. I'm not a programmer though.

• Cryptoshot

• Ghana
    more
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 06:29:15 am »
Yes, I also heard that but there seems to be a while silence on that. But I believe Rob said he will contact the one the last show an interest on its creation

• togoshigekata

• September 01, 2017, 10:21:10 am
    • USA
    more
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 03:33:50 pm »
I contacted webster but its been over a week and no reply,

I posted that we needed a mobile wallet in the Bitcointalk forum,
Slovakia mentioned a freelance website and I believe he found someone interested to build it,
Rob asked Slovakia to send that person his way
Also I think Jaap is contacting Coinomi

That is where we are at so far on the mobile wallet

• Cryptoshot

• Ghana
    more
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2018, 12:37:35 am »
Thus a fantastic move! So far so good, the most exciting part of all is the mentioning of Coinomi. So we will grip our fingers together for the next update on this topic @togoshigekata

• jaapgvk

• Netherlands
    more
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 03:14:42 am »
Thus a fantastic move! So far so good, the most exciting part of all is the mentioning of Coinomi. So we will grip our fingers together for the next update on this topic @togoshigekata

Yes, I've contacted Coinomi :) Rob and I have provided them with the technical information they needed, and they have forwarded our request to their integration team. But we're a small coin and they are a big app, so I we'll just have to see if they are willing to work with us...

• Cryptoshot

• Ghana
    more
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2018, 03:29:04 am »
Alright, despite we being a small coin, they will be willing to work with us if only they mean business.. Let's hope there is good a outcome from this

• togoshigekata

• September 01, 2017, 10:21:10 am
    • USA
    more
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2018, 10:53:28 am »
I believe Jaap got a quote from Coinomi, but it was very high, way too high for our current monthly budget

MIP seems interested in playing with BreadWallet

Ive contacted a mobile app dev friend of mine, Mcy, and gave him starting details, he seems interested to work on this so far, Ill report back

• Cryptoshot

• Ghana
    more
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2018, 11:00:32 am »
I believe Jaap got a quote from Coinomi, but it was very high, way too high for our current monthly budget

MIP seems interested in playing with BreadWallet

Ive contacted a mobile app dev friend of mine, Mcy, and gave him starting details, he seems interested to work on this so far, Ill report back

Well! That sounds pretty good, I think that will also be a good asset for our development. So, please keep track of it and let's  see what happened in that regard.  A mobile app is good to go with.

• jaapgvk

• Netherlands
    more
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2018, 05:28:40 pm »
I'm still in contact with Coinomi, and I've asked if something could be done about the price (7.5 BTC  :o ). We can't afford that right now. I'll report here if I have any updates...

• Cryptoshot

• Ghana
    more
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2018, 05:33:46 pm »
I'm still in contact with Coinomi, and I've asked if something could be done about the price (7.5 BTC  :o ). We can't afford that right now. I'll report here if I have any updates...

Thus fine, 7.5 BTC  is actually way high. Maybe if you push them further, they may tabled a reconsideration on the charges.